Jump to content
superkaur

evil scummy white male chavs in london and essex acid terror attacks on people

Recommended Posts

Recent cases have shown white chavy males are chucking acid on people in london. Racist Whites used to look down on ethnic minorities used to have this snobbish racist attitude towards brown/desi and middle eastern countries saying how backward they and their communities are. Not any more looks like the scummy evil yobs of the white community are just as bad if not worse and need to be dealt with very harshly.

Most of the recent victims seem to be asian muslim people done by black or white attackers.. London met police are hiding the stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to drop the entirely mistaken belief that blacks are somehow in the same boat as us. Generally, they (and particularly the progeny of the white single mother mixed race demographic) despise Indians and Asians in general. The reasons for doing so are entirely transparent and don't require too much explanation I hope. 

Lower class whites (I'm describing their social group, not making a value judgement on them as people) are easily mislead. They get easily riled up, and are the first to show their hand when there's a shift in mood when it comes to minorities and issues pertaining to race and politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We need to drop the entirely mistaken belief that blacks are somehow in the same boat as us. Generally, they (and particularly the progeny of the white single mother mixed race demographic) despise Indians and Asians in general. The reasons for doing so are entirely transparent and don't require too much explanation I hope. 

Lower class whites (I'm describing their social group, not making a value judgement on them as people) are easily mislead. They get easily riled up, and are the first to show their hand when there's a shift in mood when it comes to minorities and issues pertaining to race and politics. 

I personally think its usually the financially well off white upper class create the problems of politics, recession, banking crisis, mass immigration of unskilled workers and the trashy lower white criminal class blame all non-whites (usually british brown and asian people) about their bad start or situation in life.

As for the topic in hand something really needs to be done with these type acid attacks its worse than rape to disfigure someone for rest of their life and the physical, emotional pain that it causes which never goes away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superkaur said:

I personally think its usually the financially well off white upper class create the problems of politics, recession, banking crisis, mass immigration of unskilled workers and the trashy lower white criminal class blame all non-whites (usually british brown and asian people) about their bad start or situation in life.

 

I think you're spot on here. Point is that the people who create these situations are largely immune to their effects, so they don't really care. The white guy at the bottom has been conditioned over centuries to never dare confront them in any meaningful way, and as a consequence deflects his ire on more vulnerable groups. 

 

Quote

As for the topic in hand something really needs to be done with these type acid attacks its worse than rape to disfigure someone for rest of their life and the physical, emotional pain that it causes which never goes away.

These things usually come in trends and then die out. This is a really nasty business though. It's like practically impossible to defend yourself against. 

 

Plus what's the deal with mopeds in all of the recent attacks??

Edited by dallysingh101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, superkaur said:

Recent cases have shown white chavy males are chucking acid on people in london. Racist Whites used to look down on ethnic minorities used to have this snobbish racist attitude towards brown/desi and middle eastern countries saying how backward they and their communities are. Not any more looks like the scummy evil yobs of the white community are just as bad if not worse and need to be dealt with very harshly.

Most of the recent victims seem to be asian muslim people done by black or white attackers.. London met police are hiding the stats.

I cannot believe this is happening. Another shocking thing is the guy who did it on the girl Resham Khan is from canning town. I use to work there very near there. 

Why are they doing this. It just shows that we need to be very careful out there. Theres people with alot of ignorance and hate. 

Acid attack is pure evil.

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sorry for this poor girl her lifer will never be the same. What drove this guy to do this?

 

Many of these attacks are carried out by ex jealous partners. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read over the years alot of druggy criminal blacks and mixed race blacks have been doing these things to each other or rival gangsters sister or girlfriend for couple of years now to get revenge rather than gun and knife attacks which carry mandatory 5 or 10 year jail sentences in the UK.

So they now started to wear masks over their faces not only to conceal their faces from CCTV camera's when carrying out their crimes but also to save their faces from disfigurement if they are acid attacked.

If everyone starts carrying acid or something flammable to put on someone instead of knife or gun then no one is safe its a  dark road to madness for society.

Already I heard of people are not leaving their car windows down cos of fear of people splashing them with stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superkaur said:

I read over the years alot of druggy criminal blacks and mixed race blacks have been doing these things to each other or rival gangsters sister or girlfriend for couple of years now to get revenge rather than gun and knife attacks which carry mandatory 5 or 10 year jail sentences in the UK.

So they now started to wear masks over their faces not only to conceal their faces from CCTV camera's when carrying out their crimes but also to save their faces from disfigurement if they are acid attacked.

If everyone starts carrying acid or something flammable to put on someone instead of knife or gun then no one is safe its a  dark road to madness for society.

Already I heard of people are not leaving their car windows down cos of fear of people splashing them with stuff.

Yeah I hope no throws any water bombs through the windows while im driving lol. 

 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Monatosingh replied. The rope is strategic in many ways. Out in the wild and need to make weapons, you may need rope. Need to make a little makeshift roof, you need rope. Need to tie anything together for the purpose of surviving, you will always need rope.   Dori also saves the issue of gatra breaking, etc
    • Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Parkash is disputed between 3 Dates Friday, Katak Sudi 15 Pooranmashi, 1526 Bikrami (Lunar) Saturday, Vaisakh Sudi 3, 1526 Bikrami (Lunar) (Not Pooranmashi) Monday, 1 Vaisakh, 1526 Bikrami (Solar Date) (Pooranmashi) There is debate on this issue, I recommend reading the document mentioned in the OP. Also PLS, Benti for everyone, when referring to Gurpuabs, pls use Bikrami or Mool Nanakshahi (Which are basically Bikrami dates) dates, don't use English dates as they are not accurate as the original. We need more people to start using Desi Months and days, Barah Maha Parro!
    • Serious question though, how would one use a Dori Kirpan practically? Like how would it be used? I think thats why some people say its just for show because maybe you can't use it well? I wouldn't know.
    • Sometimes we use the phrase "Just do it" in the Dojo. Other times we say "Shut up and train".  Heh. 
    • Exactly. Oh, so it's not a made-up saakhi? Even if it were, it would be good. It sounds vaguely like the saakhi of Bhai Banno. I agree that it is unreasonable to demand discounts of shopkeepers because "it's for a religious purpose". They can't verify that. You're trading on your long beard to make the other guy think you're "religious". You're just setting it up for unscrupulous people with beards to come by and abuse it, which then gets found out, and then people lose faith in Sikhs and Sikhi. On the other hand, it would be OK for a gurdwara to put out the call for construction materials, legal services, accounting services, medical services (free medical camps). Then people can verify it's for a religious purpose because they're giving directly to the gurdwara. And then sawmill owners can drop off wood at the gurdwara, marble showroom owners can drop off marble, etc. Or people in fields not in demand can buy the stuff (possibly at cost) and have it delivered to the gurdwara.
×