• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
superkaur

evil scummy white male chavs in london and essex acid terror attacks on people

9 posts in this topic

Recent cases have shown white chavy males are chucking acid on people in london. Racist Whites used to look down on ethnic minorities used to have this snobbish racist attitude towards brown/desi and middle eastern countries saying how backward they and their communities are. Not any more looks like the scummy evil yobs of the white community are just as bad if not worse and need to be dealt with very harshly.

Most of the recent victims seem to be asian muslim people done by black or white attackers.. London met police are hiding the stats.

We need to drop the entirely mistaken belief that blacks are somehow in the same boat as us. Generally, they (and particularly the progeny of the white single mother mixed race demographic) despise Indians and Asians in general. The reasons for doing so are entirely transparent and don't require too much explanation I hope. 

Lower class whites (I'm describing their social group, not making a value judgement on them as people) are easily mislead. They get easily riled up, and are the first to show their hand when there's a shift in mood when it comes to minorities and issues pertaining to race and politics. 

12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We need to drop the entirely mistaken belief that blacks are somehow in the same boat as us. Generally, they (and particularly the progeny of the white single mother mixed race demographic) despise Indians and Asians in general. The reasons for doing so are entirely transparent and don't require too much explanation I hope. 

Lower class whites (I'm describing their social group, not making a value judgement on them as people) are easily mislead. They get easily riled up, and are the first to show their hand when there's a shift in mood when it comes to minorities and issues pertaining to race and politics. 

I personally think its usually the financially well off white upper class create the problems of politics, recession, banking crisis, mass immigration of unskilled workers and the trashy lower white criminal class blame all non-whites (usually british brown and asian people) about their bad start or situation in life.

As for the topic in hand something really needs to be done with these type acid attacks its worse than rape to disfigure someone for rest of their life and the physical, emotional pain that it causes which never goes away.

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

I personally think its usually the financially well off white upper class create the problems of politics, recession, banking crisis, mass immigration of unskilled workers and the trashy lower white criminal class blame all non-whites (usually british brown and asian people) about their bad start or situation in life.

I think you're spot on here. Point is that the people who create these situations are largely immune to their effects, so they don't really care. The white guy at the bottom has been conditioned over centuries to never dare confront them in any meaningful way, and as a consequence deflects his ire on more vulnerable groups. 

As for the topic in hand something really needs to be done with these type acid attacks its worse than rape to disfigure someone for rest of their life and the physical, emotional pain that it causes which never goes away.

These things usually come in trends and then die out. This is a really nasty business though. It's like practically impossible to defend yourself against. 

Plus what's the deal with mopeds in all of the recent attacks??

Edited by dallysingh101

3 hours ago, superkaur said:

Recent cases have shown white chavy males are chucking acid on people in london. Racist Whites used to look down on ethnic minorities used to have this snobbish racist attitude towards brown/desi and middle eastern countries saying how backward they and their communities are. Not any more looks like the scummy evil yobs of the white community are just as bad if not worse and need to be dealt with very harshly.

Most of the recent victims seem to be asian muslim people done by black or white attackers.. London met police are hiding the stats.

I cannot believe this is happening. Another shocking thing is the guy who did it on the girl Resham Khan is from canning town. I use to work there very near there. 

Why are they doing this. It just shows that we need to be very careful out there. Theres people with alot of ignorance and hate. 

Acid attack is pure evil.

Edited by Big_Tera

I feel sorry for this poor girl her lifer will never be the same. What drove this guy to do this?

Many of these attacks are carried out by ex jealous partners. 

Edited by Big_Tera

I read over the years alot of druggy criminal blacks and mixed race blacks have been doing these things to each other or rival gangsters sister or girlfriend for couple of years now to get revenge rather than gun and knife attacks which carry mandatory 5 or 10 year jail sentences in the UK.

So they now started to wear masks over their faces not only to conceal their faces from CCTV camera's when carrying out their crimes but also to save their faces from disfigurement if they are acid attacked.

If everyone starts carrying acid or something flammable to put on someone instead of knife or gun then no one is safe its a  dark road to madness for society.

Already I heard of people are not leaving their car windows down cos of fear of people splashing them with stuff.

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

I read over the years alot of druggy criminal blacks and mixed race blacks have been doing these things to each other or rival gangsters sister or girlfriend for couple of years now to get revenge rather than gun and knife attacks which carry mandatory 5 or 10 year jail sentences in the UK.

So they now started to wear masks over their faces not only to conceal their faces from CCTV camera's when carrying out their crimes but also to save their faces from disfigurement if they are acid attacked.

If everyone starts carrying acid or something flammable to put on someone instead of knife or gun then no one is safe its a  dark road to madness for society.

Already I heard of people are not leaving their car windows down cos of fear of people splashing them with stuff.

Yeah I hope no throws any water bombs through the windows while im driving lol. 

Edited by Big_Tera