dallysingh101

Misused Trust by SIkh Youth UK (full movie)

Here's the full video. I strongly recommend that all sangat in the UK watch this, especially the bibian and those of our brothers and sisters who lead quite sheltered lives, even if the content may be somewhat disturbing. Arm yourselves with knowledge about this insidious problem around us.

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Ajeet Singh your sexual preferences are who you are, I am not disputing that or going to tell you that homosexuality is wrong. I personally have no issues with it but on a Sikhi level based on my knowledge I do not think its right. What annoys me is that you use this forum which is for Sikhi to boast about your preference in men etc. From when I was a monah and looked towards Sikhi and Singhs, it was the likes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh who inspired me to take the Sikhi saroop. If I had looked at Singhs who were homosexual, then I most likely wouldnt be where I am today. Be who you are, but be very careful the damage you can cause to the Quom by showing off about your sexual preferences in a Sikhi atmosphere. Look how many viral videos there are of 'Singhs' doing stupid stuff, lets not make a jaloos of our people and disrespect the blood of our shaheeds. Every Quom has got homosexuals, muslims probably got the most but yet they keep it in house or do not let it tarnish their dharam in any way.
    • @Akalifauj you are alway trynna start a fight man. Like the post above just summed it up but read this  Bhul chuk maaf 
    • I think u misunderstood what he was trying to say. Whatever ur saying that’s true back in those days gursikhs needed bir ras coz they use to do jungs but what taksaldasingh was saying is nowadays we don’t use bir Ras like we don’t go and have wars but if someone gets bir Ras by doing these baniya and don’t use it thn it’s outcome is what we call anger in negative ways and that’s what we try to avoid. I’ve heard some people who do bir Ras baniya just to balance that they also do sukhmani sahib as it’s for peace of mind.. I hope u understood the point.. 
    • Word Wahhabi brings up a lot of things too like Ban on Music/Qawwali , complete adherence to sharia ,enforcement of Burka on women , appliance of sharia law in muslim countries . But my point was Mr Doaba did not specifically talked about it. As far as Jihad is concerned well, it should not come across as a surprise it is considered as sixth pillar of Islam. Wahhabis put more emphasis on this pillar , they give two option to non muslims/govt either convert to Islam or give up your right to rule. And believe me many Muslims like myself have problem with it but it becomes difficult to argue with Wahhabis because they have entire collection of hadith to back up their claim. My personal take on this issue is unless there is complete reformation of Islam along the lines of Christian reformation in Europe , world will continue to suffer and i think it needless to say that vast majority of victims of this jihad are Muslims themselves. 70 thousand Pakistanis have been killed since 9/11 by the same wahhabi/debandi followers.