Jonny101

Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

216 posts in this topic

All this arguing is giving our Dushman what they want... Taksal to be brought down, and for Dhadriawale and his prachaar to come to a halt. Look at the bigger picture and ground level of Punjab where there are more moneh that Pagg wale, nasheh, sharab, free se.x, pakhandis babas etc... Taksal is not what it was pre 84, which in itself hurts. Dhumma group did well making the Shaheedi Yaadgar while Dhadriawale has absolutely smashed it in terms of bringing Sikhi back to the Punjab masses. Nowadays mainly bright blue gatreh are visible in Punjab, which I beleive are associated with Parmeshar Diwar. Taksal has done well implementing maryada etc, particularly in Dehli after the gandh that RSS agent Sarna brought to the scene. I agree with JS79 the killing of Bhupinder Singh was messed up, forget for a second on a religous level, even on a humane level it was wrong and sad on his young children. Also the Singhs used for this hit, seem like josh wale anakhi Singhs, surely they could have done the damage on someone like Sirsa, Pianara etc. Taksal is in danger of becoming disgraced just like Nihangs have now become, and this is a very clever ploy of the GOI as they know Taksal was and has been the forefront of Sikhs. Making Dhadriawale badhnaam, once again another very clever ploy as he openly cusses all pakhandi babeh, has a massive following and is actually doing decent Sikhi prachaar. We all need to look at the bigger picture as opposed to getting worked up our jathebandiyah etc. Your average joe will see the killing of Bhupinder Singh has Singh on Singh violence, and then ridicule Sikhs as a whole, similar to the beheading done by the Nihang Singh recently. 

Going back to Taksal, while I acknowledge that Dhumma group are at Mehta, who is even the real Taksal now? Ajnala? I rate him for being at situations of beadbi etc, but seems very self centred and thinks he above most others. Banging on about Sant Ji being in chardi kala doesnt help either. Ram Singh? Seem like a low key group with minimal impact on ground level and I personally have never heard of them doing anything constructive apart from coming to the UK and teaming up with the AKJ. Or what about the self proclaimed 'Dharam Yudh Morcha' Group from Tividale UK? Who firstly are sat in the UK, in their luxury homes in their elderly age claiming to be leading a 'Dharam Yudh Morcha'? They live in Birmingham, UK, hotspot of grooming paks, surely dealing with that should be their ground level seva as it on their doorstep if they claim to be doing a 'Dharam Yudh'? But nope these are another group just making stupid videos cussing everyone, particularly Dhadriawale what appears to be out of pure jealousy. The 'Jathedar' of this group is dubious, the mouth peices aka Jago are even more dubious and overall they are contributing to blemishing the name of the Taksal. Forgive me for anything wrong I have said, but this how it all appears to be on the ground level as opposed to sitting behind a PC with rose tinted glasses on.    

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

 Dhumma group did well making the Shaheedi Yaadgar while Dhadriawale has absolutely smashed it in terms of bringing Sikhi back to the Punjab masses.

 

dhadrianwala has become a missionary mouthpeice. he is not doing any gurmat parchar. Watch this video and see how he is aping his missionary lovers.

 

 

13 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

 Taksal is not what it was pre 84, which in itself hurts.

 

No-one is what they were pre 84. Even the average Sikh in the pend isn't the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chatanga said:

 

dhadrianwala has become a missionary mouthpeice. he is not doing any gurmat parchar. Watch this video and see how he is aping his missionary lovers.

 

 

 

No-one is what they were pre 84. Even the average Sikh in the pend isn't the same.

Awesome video jee. 

Dhadrianwale have explained it so well. 

No point comparing to sant ji. Sikhs can have interpretations that vary. Also, even sant ji didnt say have a bath in charandhoor. Haha.

Sikhs make progress chatanga ji. Who knows. If sant ji were alive they may have had more time to tackle hinduvaad. And maybe some panth gadaars would have tried to do a shabeel on them too!!

If you guys cannot understand babajis katha then no way will you understand from the likes of me. Best wishes ji.

You contradict yourself. To me you say 'whats changed in taksal' and now u agree that taksal aint the same. Well done. 

When we say taksal aint the same, it means in terms of aims objectives panthic sewa morals beliefs, giaan, behni uthni, satkar and priorities etc.

Huge thank you for this video.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chatanga said:

 

 

In the video dhadrianwale says Bhai Bachittar Singh ji pierced the eye with the nagni and not the metal plates.  He says this because he doesn't know the strength of Gurbani and he has never worked a day in his life.  He's soft as chewy chips ahoy cookie.  A 17 year old can whip this guys @ss in 1 minute.  Even give this giddar a 2 feet baton and this giddar will run for the hills.  Bhai Bachittar Singh is a legend. This <banned word filter activated> boy can't begin to comprehend bhai Bachittar Singh ji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

In the video dhadrianwale says Bhai Bachittar Singh ji pierced the eye with the nagni and not the metal plates.  He says this because he doesn't know the strength of Gurbani and he has never worked a day in his life.  He's soft as chewy chips ahoy cookie.  A 17 year old can whip this guys @ss in 1 minute.  Even give this giddar a 2 feet baton and this giddar will run for the hills.  Bhai Bachittar Singh is a legend. This <banned word filter activated> boy can't begin to comprehend bhai Bachittar Singh ji.

What's it matter what he pierced? I bet most people don't even know specifically, but respect that he went up against an elephant and won.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

What's it matter what he pierced? I bet most people don't even know specifically, but respect that he went up against an elephant and won.

Why does it matter who your father is?  You should respect your mother either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

What's it matter what he pierced? I bet most people don't even know specifically, but respect that he went up against an elephant and won.

Bro the issue isn't just that. The problem is the context, firstly piercing the metal plate of an elephant is a task any experienced warrior could do, what Bhai Sahib did was beyond that as he pierced the eye, which is alot harder. The main issue here is Ranjit Singh is a pracharik, He's suppose to know more than the ordinary joe about the topic he discusses on stage. If people are correcting him then it sheds a bad light on him but also on Prachariks in general. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Why does it matter who your father is?  You should respect your mother either way.

F**k you. You're a real piece of work. 

Edited by KhoonKaBadlaKhoon
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kira said:

Bro the issue isn't just that. The problem is the context, firstly piercing the metal plate of an elephant is a task any experienced warrior could do, what Bhai Sahib did was beyond that as he pierced the eye, which is alot harder. The main issue here is Ranjit Singh is a pracharik, He's suppose to know more than the ordinary joe about the topic he discusses on stage. If people are correcting him then it sheds a bad light on him but also on Prachariks in general. 

I'm not involved in any of these parcharik issues. But no one here really knows what he hit. What's it even matter, shield or eye, one would be harder to penetrate, the other much harder to aim for. Both are VERY impressive. Let's be critical over legit issues. Rather than attacking fellow Sikhs over anything. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I'm not involved in any of these parcharik issues. But no one here really knows what he hit. What's it even matter, shield or eye, one would be harder to penetrate, the other much harder to aim for. Both are VERY impressive. Let's be critical over legit issues. Rather than attacking fellow Sikhs over anything. 

Bro I'm not attacking anyone over anything. I grew up on Ranjit Singh's Prachar, he was probably the first person (sikhi wise) who I could sit still and listen to, but from what I know its a recorded historical fact where it hit. Both are very impressive but its better to be as concise as possible.  We shouldn't cut corners with these kind of things.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

F**k you. You're a real piece of work. 

I'm glad you understood how stupid that question was to ask.  Distorting Sikh history is like questioning who your father is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

Why does it matter who your father is?  You should respect your mother either way.

Why you so rude? It is so off putting when you talk. You sound angry miserable stubborn and a kid who tries to act like the badboys. Your language disgusts me you are vile. In most your posts you swear. And then you want people to read/agree to your posts. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kira said:

Bro I'm not attacking anyone over anything. I grew up on Ranjit Singh's Prachar, he was probably the first person (sikhi wise) who I could sit still and listen to, but from what I know its a recorded historical fact where it hit. Both are very impressive but its better to be as concise as possible.  We shouldn't cut corners with these kind of things.

I didn't mean you attacked anyone bro. I don't get your view on this, are you saying it was the shield or eye? Akalifauj is saying shield. 

39 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

I'm glad you understood how stupid that question was to ask.  Distorting Sikh history is like questioning who your father is.  

Both would be very incredible feats. I don't think any is less impressive than the other. Of course if he is saying "pfft he couldn't do that," it's a bit different. It's also pretty ridiculous to think hitting the eye is a joke instead. I didn't even know this was a controversial topic till now, but it was a battle, tons of chaos, who knows. If sources say pierced the shield, great, if eye, great, either way he's got my utmost respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To your average punjabi 'Sikh', all prachariks etc are pretty much the same... money makers and hypocrites. The fact that Ranjit Singh has managed to get such a big following and bring your average joe into Sikhi is massive, yeah people cuss him but at least he bringing people into Sikhi which is what is needed. Remeber Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used to say that each Amritdhari is a BOMB in the eyes of the GOI. The Taksal, where anyone likes it or not is and has been the forefront of Sikhs. We are doing the Sarkaar's job by disrespecting it. Look at the state propoganda has left the wider Nihang image in? This our time to sambaal the Taksal, otherwise oncoming generations will not respect it and we lose a MASSIVE part of the Khalsa Panth like we practically have with the majority of Nihangs. Whether someone is a shardhaloo of Ranjit Singh or Taksal, if either is bringing someone into Sikhi then its for the greater good of Sikhi. Remeber a Sikh is someone who is always learning, so even if they take Amrit from Parmeshar Diwar or Taksal, the individual should always be learning and take his/her own path towards Waheguru.   

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

To your average punjabi 'Sikh', all prachariks etc are pretty much the same... money makers and hypocrites. The fact that Ranjit Singh has managed to get such a big following and bring your average joe into Sikhi is massive, yeah people cuss him but at least he bringing people into Sikhi which is what is needed. Remeber Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used to say that each Amritdhari is a BOMB in the eyes of the GOI. The Taksal, where anyone likes it or not is and has been the forefront of Sikhs. We are doing the Sarkaar's job by disrespecting it. Look at the state propoganda has left the wider Nihang image in? This our time to sambaal the Taksal, otherwise oncoming generations will not respect it and we lose a MASSIVE part of the Khalsa Panth like we practically have with the majority of Nihangs. Whether someone is a shardhaloo of Ranjit Singh or Taksal, if either is bringing someone into Sikhi then its for the greater good of Sikhi. Remeber a Sikh is someone who is always learning, so even if they take Amrit from Parmeshar Diwar or Taksal, the individual should always be learning and take his/her own path towards Waheguru.   

I agree to some most of your response ji. However it is not us sangat that have made taksal lose respect. In this context i am referring to curremt taksal (clarifying. Before some call me anti bhindranwale) Dhummas is doing the sarkaars job. He willingly did ardas for badal he willingly fed ladoos it is a joke. 

This is the issue though. So many little self claimed taksalis branches dont speak up because they dont want to 'disrespect taksal'. We need to speak up as it is not the same sant jis taksal. We have ALREADY lost the real taksal. 

Agreed. Need to sambaal taksal but it is too late. Corruption has gone too far. If all sangat agreed to remove dhumma from jathedar post and deal with his actions. Then yes we have hope. 

Sangat who attend diwans are shardhaloo of dhan guru granth sahib ji. Only mehta fans are shardhaloos of dhummas belly. Dhadrianwale have strengthened my sharda towards maharaj only. Not towards themself. 

Yes it is good to do parchar. However the question that sangat have is what is the greater good in killing bhupinder singh. Yes i know you disapprove the killing but how can we look past that and turn to taksal for parchar after such animalistic actions. Some things cannot be forgiven. Yes all dhummas accomplishmemts gave him respect back in the day incl yadgar etc but a lot has happened since then.

 

 

 

Edited by JS79
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Going back to the original thread. No pun intended lol This topic is no way anything negative towards Hindus. I respect Hindu beliefs and practices just like I do any other religion.  But that does not mean we should follow some Hindu practices just to please other faiths. If we all tie threads around our arm what message is that giving? Or maybe some tie it as a fashion symbol. But anyway just always wondered why I see so many Sikhs with the thread thing. Thought it was a bit strange. 
    • Not the type of advice you should be giving when someone is experiencing such emotions. Maybe another thread. You haven't even discussed the important part of her posts, whicb explicitly mention that her husband, (who happens to have Chacked Amrit apparently), is physically abusing her. There's no excuse for that.
    •     This shows the mother in law is originally from India. Me writing deported was a sarcastic phrase.  And if she's abusing her daughter in law, then yes she should go back to the country she came from originally, if she can't be bothered to practice treating her daughter in law like a daughter and not a slave. Read her post properly, it's showing that she's being abused and the CAS have been involved. Which mother in law and husband threaten to take a mother's baby away from her? If you think that's ok or slapping her around is, then what hope do women have in situations like hers?    That's a stupid comment to write, when she's stated she's dukhi and sharing it here, in need of help. What happened to being compassionate to those that are suffering?   From reading this, I'm assuming she's from India. But her English seems quite good, and it could be she's going through a stressful and dukhi time, so grammar is probably the last thing on her mind. 
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji I don't do any parchar of Sikhi lol. ;(? I don't explain the religion of Sikhism to anyone online, if anything I just encourage already believers who ask questions to do more paath to find the answers. I don't go up to a crowd who hasn't asked anything and start explaining Sikhi lol. Besides, I was talking to the OP here, and you decided to start an argument as usual. Who says I said that you understand those arrtths as well, I won't speak for anyone else's understanding. I'm not even doing any slander of you either, and if you feel as if I did then I'm sorry. Theres nothing wrong with me telling you to do more patth, since I assume you enjoy that better than talking to me, so go on and practice that. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Any specifics? You wanted to teach your kid Mandarin Chinese by immersion? Dadi doesn't recite sakhis to the child? Extremely bad idea to have a business partner of the opposite sex. The feminists reading this probably won't like this, because it will restrict women's business and working opportunities, but: It is a very bad idea to have someone in your work that you spend large amounts of time with alone of the opposite sex.  Of course, it is entirely possible that nothing is going on between your husband and the other lady, but 1) I doubt that, and 2) even if nothing's going on, the situation has bad effects all around, such as on you, and maybe this lady's husband. The reason this is a bad idea is that when two people struggle together for a common goal, and then achieve that goal, there are strong feelings of accomplishment and happiness. It is very easy to succumb to wanting to celebrate that happiness with physicality. This is not just in relation to business partners, but can also apply to big customers and co-workers (the "work wife" phenomenon). Why a 'work wife' is a threat to your marriage. It is entirely possible that your husband has become emotionally attached to his business partner lady, and that's the reason he is dismissive of your concerns, because he's emotionally blinded.  Don't take this the wrong way, but you need some help with English composition before you become a writer. There are many writing workshops being held, like here and here. Good luck.