Jonny101

Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

216 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, muscleman said:

I don't get involved with rustic politics of the panth so won't be reading the link. Thanks all the same. I have one to one relationship with Waheguru I am not answerable to anyone else. They can keep their pracharaks and their politics to themselves. They have nothing to do with me. I boss is the SGGS and the Ten Gurus.

Do you believe in Dasam bani?

Not a political issue, but one that involves whether you believe Guru Sahib wrote Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, muscleman said:

Yes, exactly!! To this day I have not been able to understand what they mean by this term. Missionaries were usually connected with Christianity so why are they labellling sikhs as 'Missionaries' i haven't a clue. The guy is talking sense in the videos isn't he?

Yes here he is. i didnt listen properly i skipped through the videos but found nothing wrong. I understand why he sometimes is a little controversial but we should look beyond that. Stereotypically missionaries have 'extreme' views according to taksalis. For example missionaries generally believe that jyot and dhoof are insignificant if there is no sharda etc. And this hurts taksal fans because they follow these hindu rituals with the heart and soul.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, muscleman said:

Absolutely!! Dasam Bani is a lifeline same as the SGGS for an Amritdhari Sikh like myself.  Yes, Jacfsing2 ji, I definitely believe in all the Gurus, the SGGS, the Dasam Granth and am a Amritdharri sikh.

Good, so you should know why many Sikhs of different Jathas aren't good friends with Missionaries. They try stopping the respect of Dasam Granth, (many flat-out say it's not from Guru Sahib). I hope we are on the same page here, because if we aren't it'll be much harder to explain why people don't like them. (The title missionary does originate from Christianity; however, many people of this movement also refer to themselves as missionaries, for reasons that can't be explained easily).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We blame missionaries, even non missionaries are confused. 

@muscleman 

Yes agreed. It is all about sharda. Even doing matha tek becomes a ritual else. Over the years hinduism has influenced our biggest jathebandis bigtime and we need to break free from the customs/traditions and follow ONLY maharaj. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...............

Edited by muscleman
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JS79 said:

 

Yes agreed. It is all about sharda. Even doing matha tek becomes a ritual else. Over the years hinduism has influenced our biggest jathebandis bigtime and we need to break free from the customs/traditions and follow ONLY maharaj. 

Hindus wear clothing.  Its a Hindu practice to wear clothing.  Therefore you must not wear clothing because you don't follow rituals.    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Hindus wear clothing.  Its a Hindu practice to wear clothing.  Therefore you must not wear clothing because you don't follow rituals.    

 

 

Certian things must have reason there has to be morals and logic. There is no logic/reason in being naked.... but if you wish i mean go ahead some hindus dont wear clothes and live in the caves. 

Give me a reason to burn butter and do chatka? Twisted maryada and excuses. Brahamanvaad. It is simple though. Peoples views and opinions are part of them they create you its almost their identity so of course we cant influence that or deepen knowledge and rise above jathebandis if they arent willing to help themselves. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JS79 said:

 

Certian things must have reason there has to be morals and logic. There is no logic/reason in being naked.... but if you wish i mean go ahead some hindus dont wear clothes and live in the caves. 

Give me a reason to burn butter and do chatka? Twisted maryada and excuses. Brahamanvaad. It is simple though. Peoples views and opinions are part of them they create you its almost their identity so of course we cant influence that or deepen knowledge and rise above jathebandis if they arent willing to help themselves. 

What morals and logic do you have to follow the Hindu ritual to wear clothing?  You are a dead shell and dead from the inside.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they have the tag Missionary because they've all graduated from Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana. It is this particular college's alumni who are creating havoc with their mashup of gurbani to suit their agenda . 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

What morals and logic do you have to follow the Hindu ritual to wear clothing?  You are a dead shell and dead from the inside.  

Huh? Haha immature

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

they have the tag Missionary because they've all graduated from Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana. It is this particular college's alumni who are creating havoc with their mashup of gurbani to suit their agenda . 

With all due respect, the Sikh Missionary College, Field Ganj, Ludhiana, is not the college whose alumni are causing all the havoc. Rather, it is the Gurmat Gian Missionary College, also in Ludhiana, that is causing most of the havoc. The SMC publishes some stuff that is objectionable, but, among other things, it does actually believe in recitation of Nitnem banis (including Guru Gobind Singh ji's) and reciting the Gurmantra (with the tongue).

The GGMC is on a different level. It's the one with Sarbjit Singh Dhunda doing the thing with a stick on Dasam Bani video. It's the one that has Inder Singh Ghagga as a "Professor".  GGMC parodies naam simran. Just leave all the other issues aside, they don't even believe in God!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Huh? Haha immature

All that huffing and puffing and now the  above illogical response.  Shows you have not read Gurbani.  Bhagat Kabir ji is not immature.  You liberal extremist are intolerant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Edited by CHaamCHrick
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who oppose jhatka while advocating khulla maas and halal are the greatest brahmins and mahamoorakhs. Those who advocate vegetarianism and speak bad of Sikhs eating jhatka or hunted meat are Vaishnava Hindus. 

Missionaries want to bring more changes to Sikhi so as to make it an Abrahamic faith, while since it's beginning Sikhi has been a dharmic religion. Their efforts have almost succeeded in alienating the Sikh past and present (with a few exceptions). 

Their rejection of banis and traditional Sikh practises can be related to the rejection of the sacraments by Martin Luther and the Protestants.

Now the Guru Panth should decide whether they want Sikhi to stand out and remain an independent faith or to become absorbed in Christianity, Sanatanism or Mohammedanism.

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Those who oppose jhatka while advocating khulla maas and halal are the greatest brahmins and mahamoorakhs. Those who advocate vegetarianism and speak bad of Sikhs eating jhatka or hunted meat are Vaishnava Hindus. 

Missionaries want to bring more changes to Sikhi so as to make it an Abrahamic faith, while since it's beginning Sikhi has been a dharmic religion. Their efforts have almost succeeded in alienating the Sikh past and present (with a few exceptions). 

Their rejection of banis and traditional Sikh practises can be related to the rejection of the sacraments by Martin Luther and the Protestants.

Now the Guru Panth should decide whether they want Sikhi to stand out and remain an independent faith or to become absorbed in Christianity, Sanatanism or Mohammedanism.

 

 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Singh ji, whats 'khulla maas'? Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Singh ji, whats 'khulla maas'? Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

To me, Khulla Maas means eating meat from any place for example getting meat from a supermarket, going to fast food restaurants or restaurant. Eating meat which you haven't killed yourself, meat that is not chatka. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Destruction said:

To me, Khulla Maas means eating meat from any place for example getting meat from a supermarket, going to fast food restaurants or restaurant. Eating meat which you haven't killed yourself, meat that is not chatka. 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Oh lol. I know this may sound funny, but I thought it meant roadkill because it happens free outside (khulla). Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now