Jonny101

Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

62 posts in this topic

Just now, singhnihk said:

Sikhs have been known for having premarital/ extramarital sex relations, drug abuse, smoking tabacco, consuming alcohol, keeping of bad company, committing drug related offences, acting as sexual predators, listening to all kinds of lewd and profane music and songs.  Are you all blaming Victorian era or the British rule in India for all this?

No, but the consequences of their meddling in Sikh affairs is no small thing is it. Taking a people away from norms of society that they themselves have established for themselves is no small thing is it. Destroying a powerful and high quality educational system and encouraging peasant culture in its place is obviously going to have catastrophic effects for a people isn't it.

You start meddling with any society to the degree brits did and the effects will be long ranging and enduring. But like a true whitey, you're oblivious to all this because it might force you to reflect on the ugly truths about your own society, that you all like to be in denial about (or keep swept under the carpet). 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, singhnihk said:

Sikhs have been known for having premarital/ extramarital sex relations, drug abuse, smoking tabacco, consuming alcohol, keeping of bad company, committing drug related offences, acting as sexual predators, listening to all kinds of lewd and profane music and songs.  Are you all blaming Victorian era or the British rule in India for all this?

I am blaming false squeamishness on victorian attitudes ...because if they can do all that and even act besharam and hide it in front of Jaanijaan Guru Pita ji then of course it is human nature but That "hit is not SIKH behaviour or culture so please refrain from calling indulgers Sikh because they for sure are not following Guru ji in any meaningful way

3 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

Plenty of women don't like this bani because they simply do not understand it. Feminism has changed the western (industrialized) democracies beyond recognition, are you implying the same is happening in the sikh communities?

I think that's pretty obvious. 

Are sikh women going down the same destructive route as far as sexual exploitation of women is concerned? If so, why are they not learning from  western women to see the dangers? Remember, men are too 'terrified' to read this wonderful piece of work, how can you say they need to read it too? It is definitely very subtle in many places but also very direct in others.

I think many women are susceptible to majority influence. In a western diaspora that plays out. With simple minded thinking some foolish girls probably aspire to the perceived 'freedumb' of what they see around them with white girls regularly getting drunk and having multiple sexual partners without any one saying anything about it. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4721256/Women-shortest-lifespans-Europe.html

BTW, men aren't 'terrified' about reading CP. It's a certain type of prudish man AND women who get upset by the contents.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

You sound so angry. So, tell me now, what is happening to the white British people?  Do you notice any changes and if so, who is responsible for these changes?

Not angry. That's just another white people thing. Anyone who brings attention to what they like to hide is 'angry' or 'has a chip on their shoulder'. Give it a rest.

white brits aren't homogenous, they are split along class lines and have difference experiences accordingly. It's the ruling classes that determine life here - changes seems more dramatic for those at the lower ends (working class) than those higher up. Where are you based? 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

You sound so angry. So, tell me now, what is happening to the white British people?  Do you notice any changes and if so, who is responsible for these changes?

white women and girls, hindu women and girls and sikh women and girls are being exploited by all and sundry especially muslims who then go on to blackmail and threaten them into prostitution from which they make money off these girls. But God forbid someone point out that 'feminism' is a false freedom it is actually freedom for guys to exploit girls without ensuing pregnancies.

If you really believe in a good deal and fair treatment of women then you have to be against western feminism as it makes them vulnerable

3 people like this

49 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

Sikhee can rescue them if only...................they will listen.

I think recent events have woken up a fair few apneean to dangers they thought were exaggerated stories made up by patriarchal Sikh blokes who only wanted to control them.

I guess that's a positive.