Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Jonny101    4,078
13 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

So you support  this hindu rituals like the arti they do at Hazur Sahib( totally contradictory to Guru Nanak's Arti)

Personally no. I don't support the thaali aarti either. But there is a way to get your views across without actually doing what the man in the picture did by physically trying to stop their tradition. That is beadvi in the eyes of Hazuri Sikhs present there.  ਜੇ ਦਲੀਲ ਨਾਲ ਗੱਲ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਸਾਡੀਆਂ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲਾਂ ਹੱਲ ਹੋ ਜਾਨ।

 

Sadly I have seen a lot of times missionaries resort to such tactics as to intentionally offend other Sikhs that they do not agree with them like calling Dasam Granth as Gandh Granth, Gandh da Tokra and recently I saw a picture of bachitar naatak in a very dirty gutter and the missionary who did this Beadvi writes this is what all Sikhs need to do.

 

What is the need for missionaries to do all of this? What will they gain other than make Sikhs fight one another. 20 years ago Sikhs were never fighting with each other over such religious issues as they are now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Personally no. I don't support the thaali aarti either. But there is a way to get your views across without actually doing what the man in the picture did by physically trying to stop their tradition. That is beadvi in the eyes of Hazuri Sikhs present there.  ਜੇ ਦਲੀਲ ਨਾਲ ਗੱਲ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਸਾਡੀਆਂ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲਾਂ ਹੱਲ ਹੋ ਜਾਨ।

 

Sadly I have seen a lot of times missionaries resort to such tactics as to intentionally offend other Sikhs that they do not agree with them like calling Dasam Granth as Gandh Granth, Gandh da Tokra and recently I saw a picture of bachitar naatak in a very dirty gutter and the missionary who did this Beadvi writes this is what all Sikhs need to do.

 

What is the need for missionaries to do all of this? What will they gain other than make Sikhs fight one another. 20 years ago Sikhs were never fighting with each other over such religious issues as they are now.

This is disgusting . Why do these "missionaries" never do anything positive. 

Dasam ki baani is uncompromisingly monotheistic . The hindu gods are merely a reference and subservient to Parbrahm aka  waheguru. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

They attack the section called Charitropakhyan calling it pornography. It is actually linked to the play of maya or illusion. 

 

Rather than deeply understanding maharaj's baani, they attack it . what a shame . 

I have not read charitropakhyan but if its in dasam granth, I don't think it can be bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destruction    155
10 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

People like you show where they have come from with their language. ..... gutter. 

That is the truth, I am from the gutter, I am also the crap on your drain. 

Jsinghz, art of elusive fighting put up a post saying they would pay for a flight for any nindak like yourself to go to hazoor sahib and tell the hazooris right from wrong. Te truth is you wouldn't, you would give it large on this forum about how only what fits into your beliefs is the truth. &I anything that doesn't fit into your narrow pathetic beliefs of sikhi is false. 

What kind of Khalsa are you? You most likely bow down to your Sri sahib an keep a takht for shastars and worship them how Hindus worship murtis. Truth is real shastar puja is learning how to use various weapons not just showing ritual respect. That's what makes me and you different. 

Rattan Singh bhangu uses the word gandu many times. There is a quote about akali of the past and how they would verbally abuse others. 

 

Akali baba bali Singh in various videos online uses abusive language , maybe a gursikh pyara like him came from the gutter also. 

 

Matter of fact is hazooris and nihangs have done aarti like this for years, anyone that tries to stop them ...well I wouldn't like to think of your haal after that!!

please go and cry into your pillow

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destruction    155
7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

This is disgusting . Why do these "missionaries" never do anything positive. 

Dasam ki baani is uncompromisingly monotheistic . The hindu gods are merely a reference and subservient to Parbrahm aka  waheguru. 

The question should be, why do sangat go to see these missionaries speak rubbish? Why do gurdwareh book them ? We should not support nindaks like these two. Dandianwala is a nindak for what he said about ragra and singhs doing jhatka. He sold his soul popularity. He is a kotha nothing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSinghnz    933
2 hours ago, pardesanbibbi said:

When they do the Arti they are reciting the Gurbani, so, there is nothing wrong with that. It is a blessing to recite the Gurbani so who are we to critize them?  They are only invoking God as far as I am concerned. They recite the supplication of Bhagat Dhanna Ji, composition by Bhagat Ravidas Ji, Sant Sain ji, Bhagat kabir Ji and end it with Dasam Patshah's Bani. Why critize others for worshipping God in their own way and from their hearts? They do it so exquisitely because the act itself is so exquisite.

It is what is inside that matters most and they clearly do it from inside..... I believe.

What a joke of a post. So they are doing from  " inside"

the nonsensical hindu ritualistic arti from  "outside."

When will we get rid of this anti gurmat practices?

The Panthic Sikh Rehit Maryada, the official Sikh Code of Conduct, is very clear and states

d. Anything except the afore-mentioned reverential ceremonies, for instance, such practices as the Aarti (waving of a platter with burning lamps and incense set in it in vertical circular motion) with burning incense and lamps, offerings of eatables to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, burning of lights, beating of gongs, etc., is contrary to Gurmat (the Guru’s way). However, for the perfuming of the place, the use of flowers, incense and scent is not barred. For light inside the room, oil or butter-oil lamps, candles, electric lamps, kerosene oil lamps, etc., may he lighted.

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akalifauj    791
12 hours ago, pardesanbibbi said:

 They are only invoking God as far as I am concerned. 

Shaking in your yoga pants already!!!! Better start doing real exercises, things are going to get real, really quick for you here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akalifauj    791

 

17 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

the nonsensical hindu ritualistic arti from  "outside."

When will we get rid of this anti gurmat practices?

The Panthic Sikh Rehit Maryada, the official Sikh Code of Conduct, is very clear and states

d. Anything except the afore-mentioned reverential ceremonies, for instance, such practices as the Aarti (waving of a platter with burning lamps and incense set in it in vertical circular motion) with burning incense and lamps, offerings of eatables to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, burning of lights, beating of gongs, etc., is contrary to Gurmat (the Guru’s way). However, for the perfuming of the place, the use of flowers, incense and scent is not barred. For light inside the room, oil or butter-oil lamps, candles, electric lamps, kerosene oil lamps, etc., may he lighted.

Do the interpretation of the aarti shabad in sohila sahib and stop and think at the tuk about chaur sahib. Really take the time to think about what you will be writing down.  I will be waiting for your interpretation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×