Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

2 minutes ago, JS79 said:

The mules are only capable of squabbling. When they have no logic to provide they get hot headed. There is a general saying Taksali aklo Khali. They get hot headed and want to shut down our voices. Then they get so hot headed the want non taksalis dead!!! What has the world become. 

This coward has been insulting Taksal non stop.  I bet you this coward doesn't even have the heart to ask questions to a taksal Singh.  His mother finally got him dial up internet and he thinks he is the new queen of the hut.  Like gunda dhumma and dhunda this guys is a loud mouth.  Waving his arms around like a retard hoping someone will help test out his dial up connection.  You can't even join yourself to Gurbani feet and you are trying to grab taksal throat.  Taksal is the blood line and heart of the Khalsa Panth.  You don't have a clue of their seva and neither will you know.  All you cowards can do is keep barking.  No gyan, no heart, no brains, or anything.  Ever seen the air balloons flapping around in front of stores.  That's you professor sahib.....give it a two seconds.....now he's a doctor.  Congratulations retard.

Guest Jacfsing2
Just now, parmjit10 said:

no she go india in 3 weeks she stay their for three weeks for business. when she back from indien she help me write again.

So you are writing by yourself I assume? 

3 hours ago, JS79 said:

. I am saying, again, that no matter what missionaries have done or say ir believe or not believe, they arent worse than current taksal.

OK so Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa deliberately twisting the story of Guru Gobind Singh baal-leela and making Guru Sahib out to be some pervert isn't worse. Insulting your own Guru, that's not bad in your view.

3 hours ago, JS79 said:

When singhs asked maharaj 'how will we do your darshan' maharaj said '5 singh tyaar bartyaar....'. Singhs said what if there arent 5? Maharaj said even if theres one singh. Singhs said what if we cant find one. Maharaj said look at yourself. Quick summary. U get the story.

No I dont get the story. Where have you got it from?

If only 1 Singh was necessary then Guru Sahib could have stopped at one head on Vaisakhi. There was  reason for five.

3 hours ago, JS79 said:

Bhupinder singh is a shaheed. Kps gill and beanta are not. Duh. 

Im not talking about Shaheeds. Im talking about people who are sabat soorat as you said in your post. You never mentioned shaheeds, only sabat soorat people.

Now you want to bring shaheeds into it.

2 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

No sis, that is not what I meant, may God bless you for misunderstanding my post. I really meant to say I don't have any affiliations with any taksalls. I don't have a solution. I am just a humble little searcher who is starving for knowledge of the fourth kind.

You say you a "humble little searcher who is starving for knowledge" but then say this :

The best have spoken and the mules still squabble amongst themselves!

That doesn't rate as humble.

The best are those who wanted to portray Guru Sahib's baal-leela as some kind of perversion to you? The best to you are those that lied in Guru's sangat and said that it is against SRM to read to sing bani of Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib in sangat?

If they are the best to you stay with the best and if those who oppose the nindya of their Guru and outright lies concerning Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib are mules, then I'm happy to be associated with mules.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro for what reason does one put aside one's conscience/ jameer for the panth? jameer is what would make you put panth foremost not ownself

Sant ji said himself death of the body is not death , but death of the conscience is real death . jameer ki mauth asli mauth aa.

Because jameer/conscience can tell you to do one thing, but the greater achievement for the panth tells you to do another.

The Sikhs weren't  beggars of the Moghals that they accepted a jagir and Nawabgi from Zakria Khan. They put their own thoughts/conscience to one side and saw the benefits of accepting the jagir and Nawabgi. Those Sikhs are not traitors to the Panth.

Baba  Harnam Singh did not go to the badals to get anything. It was them who came to him. They were the ones who needed him. Harnam Singh put aside his feelings/conscience for the betterment of the Panth. Look at what was achieved from it, 40 members in the SGPC, Gurdwara Shaheedan in Darbar Sahib, and restarting of Dasam Bani from Delhi gurdwaras. If if Harnam Singh is pictured with ladoos, I dont care as the greater good has been started for the Panth. If Harnam Singh refused Badals then what of these could have been acheived? But would that have been ok and the 10% of the Panth that thinks as we do, would still be a corner grumbling about how we can't change anything.

You speak some really bad words about Baba Harnam Singh. Wise up.

1..I never knew this before but who gave the Gurmat Giyan Group the authority to advocate this? Those are their personal views, why are they allowed or authorised to disseminate their personal views publicly? Why did he hit the Bani of our Father with a 'stick', was he angry about something?

2..I never knew this before. To have only one interpretation of the word indicates that he does not possess any imagination at all and therefrore it is his personal view. Why is he imposing his personal views on the sangat and who is authorizing him to do so?

He wasn't angry about anything. He knew that he could get away with it.

There are many different levels of interpretation of Gurbani. When Taksal or the Samprdais do katha the thing is all the different levels complement each other and help shardalus develop their own understanding further.But these missionaries do katha to tear down the existing thoughts and throw their own perverse thinking in it.

eg Guru Arjan Maharaj fainted when he was on the hot tavi.

What kind of a Sikh would say that about their Guru? Shahedan da Sirtaj, fainting. Only the missionaries. And yet there are some who would try and claim the Taksal are worse. What a joke.

It's becasue of this relentless rubbish coming from the missionaries that makes taksalis amongst others so angry. Im not a taksali but i am very angered by these missionaries and their agenda.

4....Thanks for telling me all this.  Why are the preachers bringing their personal private thinking into the public arena? Don't they receive any sort of training as to keep their personal/private views private and not express them in the public? To follow the guidelines of prechaar and not to go beyond these guidlines?

5..  I now know why they keep squabbling. What is the role of taksalls in all this? Are they under no obligation to issue these preachers with some guidelines so they don't mix the two together (Personal/private v public) and make a right mess of everything?

They bring it in because they are tyring to make a name for themselves in Sikh history. Like the original Singh Sabha, who's name they misuse repeatedly.

The role of the Taksalis as is the samprdais is to stop these people from reducing Gurmat to some kind of weak philosophy. Sometimes that includes using violence to do so. But then again thats not new to Sikhs. The Bandias, ram Raiye, Niranjanie etc. Siksh fought physically with all of them.

Next some supporters of these missionaries will say why did the Sikhs take to arms in the 1980s. calling them violent and all sorts as well.

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

They get hot headed and want to shut down our voices. Then they get so hot headed the want non taksalis dead!!! What has the world become. 

"Our voices" ? yet you have claimed that you are not a missionary. Tell the truth. Do support the missionaries. You have already dropped several hints on here that you do. Be honest. Be a Sikh.

59 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Taksal is not the blood line of khalsa. It is a jathabandi. Nothing more.

Taksal is not a jathabandi. It is a Samprdai.