Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

All this arguing is giving our Dushman what they want... Taksal to be brought down, and for Dhadriawale and his prachaar to come to a halt. Look at the bigger picture and ground level of Punjab where there are more moneh that Pagg wale, nasheh, sharab, free se.x, pakhandis babas etc... Taksal is not what it was pre 84, which in itself hurts. Dhumma group did well making the Shaheedi Yaadgar while Dhadriawale has absolutely smashed it in terms of bringing Sikhi back to the Punjab masses. Nowadays mainly bright blue gatreh are visible in Punjab, which I beleive are associated with Parmeshar Diwar. Taksal has done well implementing maryada etc, particularly in Dehli after the gandh that RSS agent Sarna brought to the scene. I agree with JS79 the killing of Bhupinder Singh was messed up, forget for a second on a religous level, even on a humane level it was wrong and sad on his young children. Also the Singhs used for this hit, seem like josh wale anakhi Singhs, surely they could have done the damage on someone like Sirsa, Pianara etc. Taksal is in danger of becoming disgraced just like Nihangs have now become, and this is a very clever ploy of the GOI as they know Taksal was and has been the forefront of Sikhs. Making Dhadriawale badhnaam, once again another very clever ploy as he openly cusses all pakhandi babeh, has a massive following and is actually doing decent Sikhi prachaar. We all need to look at the bigger picture as opposed to getting worked up our jathebandiyah etc. Your average joe will see the killing of Bhupinder Singh has Singh on Singh violence, and then ridicule Sikhs as a whole, similar to the beheading done by the Nihang Singh recently. 

Going back to Taksal, while I acknowledge that Dhumma group are at Mehta, who is even the real Taksal now? Ajnala? I rate him for being at situations of beadbi etc, but seems very self centred and thinks he above most others. Banging on about Sant Ji being in chardi kala doesnt help either. Ram Singh? Seem like a low key group with minimal impact on ground level and I personally have never heard of them doing anything constructive apart from coming to the UK and teaming up with the AKJ. Or what about the self proclaimed 'Dharam Yudh Morcha' Group from Tividale UK? Who firstly are sat in the UK, in their luxury homes in their elderly age claiming to be leading a 'Dharam Yudh Morcha'? They live in Birmingham, UK, hotspot of grooming paks, surely dealing with that should be their ground level seva as it on their doorstep if they claim to be doing a 'Dharam Yudh'? But nope these are another group just making stupid videos cussing everyone, particularly Dhadriawale what appears to be out of pure jealousy. The 'Jathedar' of this group is dubious, the mouth peices aka Jago are even more dubious and overall they are contributing to blemishing the name of the Taksal. Forgive me for anything wrong I have said, but this how it all appears to be on the ground level as opposed to sitting behind a PC with rose tinted glasses on.    

13 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Dhumma group did well making the Shaheedi Yaadgar while Dhadriawale has absolutely smashed it in terms of bringing Sikhi back to the Punjab masses.

dhadrianwala has become a missionary mouthpeice. he is not doing any gurmat parchar. Watch this video and see how he is aping his missionary lovers.

13 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Taksal is not what it was pre 84, which in itself hurts.

No-one is what they were pre 84. Even the average Sikh in the pend isn't the same.

3 hours ago, chatanga said:

In the video dhadrianwale says Bhai Bachittar Singh ji pierced the eye with the nagni and not the metal plates.  He says this because he doesn't know the strength of Gurbani and he has never worked a day in his life.  He's soft as chewy chips ahoy cookie.  A 17 year old can whip this guys @ss in 1 minute.  Even give this giddar a 2 feet baton and this giddar will run for the hills.  Bhai Bachittar Singh is a legend. This <banned word filter activated> boy can't begin to comprehend bhai Bachittar Singh ji.

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

In the video dhadrianwale says Bhai Bachittar Singh ji pierced the eye with the nagni and not the metal plates.  He says this because he doesn't know the strength of Gurbani and he has never worked a day in his life.  He's soft as chewy chips ahoy cookie.  A 17 year old can whip this guys @ss in 1 minute.  Even give this giddar a 2 feet baton and this giddar will run for the hills.  Bhai Bachittar Singh is a legend. This <banned word filter activated> boy can't begin to comprehend bhai Bachittar Singh ji.

What's it matter what he pierced? I bet most people don't even know specifically, but respect that he went up against an elephant and won.

1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

What's it matter what he pierced? I bet most people don't even know specifically, but respect that he went up against an elephant and won.

Bro the issue isn't just that. The problem is the context, firstly piercing the metal plate of an elephant is a task any experienced warrior could do, what Bhai Sahib did was beyond that as he pierced the eye, which is alot harder. The main issue here is Ranjit Singh is a pracharik, He's suppose to know more than the ordinary joe about the topic he discusses on stage. If people are correcting him then it sheds a bad light on him but also on Prachariks in general. 

Just now, Kira said:

Bro the issue isn't just that. The problem is the context, firstly piercing the metal plate of an elephant is a task any experienced warrior could do, what Bhai Sahib did was beyond that as he pierced the eye, which is alot harder. The main issue here is Ranjit Singh is a pracharik, He's suppose to know more than the ordinary joe about the topic he discusses on stage. If people are correcting him then it sheds a bad light on him but also on Prachariks in general. 

I'm not involved in any of these parcharik issues. But no one here really knows what he hit. What's it even matter, shield or eye, one would be harder to penetrate, the other much harder to aim for. Both are VERY impressive. Let's be critical over legit issues. Rather than attacking fellow Sikhs over anything.