Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

On 03/08/2017 at 1:47 AM, JS79 said:

Well done for attaching the doctored video.

What about the video you presented of Baba Harnam Singh talking about Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth. The text itself says this is a translation taken from a particular part of a Puran. Baba Harnam Singh, as anyone who has read Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib knows that this is fact, yet you presented that video which was circulated by the missionaries to try and perpetuate a lie that Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth is nothing but a complete re-writing of Hindu texts.

The only result of missionaries and their supporters sharing sharing that video is to show how shallow their intelligence is.

18 hours ago, JS79 said:

Sant ji would have took care of dhumma and all the taksalis who oppose gurmat. 

You repeat this many times but yet have not given one fact of where taksal have done anything different from the times of Sant Sunder Singh or what they are doing that opposes gurmat.

19 hours ago, JS79 said:

Maharaj matha tekked to guru granth sahib.

How do yo know? Where has Maharja given this in writing?

19 hours ago, JS79 said:

I 100% agree to dasam bani but not the hindu stories mixed in.

What Hindu stories? Again this is another often repeated line/ Exactly what stories are you talking about?

Do you agree to any of the Hindu stories  mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib?

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, parmjit10 said:

please she like my mother. i have a girl friend she let us share my room with my girl friend. we both learn english also work for to pay rent. my landlady she very old. she told she now 66 years age. she got 9 grand childirens. she got 3 sons also 2 daughters. she very nice to us and gives nice indien food to us we eat. she read all posts by me. she don't mind to read them. she good lady like my mom in Barcelona. i miss her very much. i speak with mom everyday with my cell phone. it costly so i skype she say my name parmjit10 very good name it is sikh so it is very good.

You don't need to constantly bring your personal life into this site. 

24 minutes ago, JS79 said:

You keep talking of how bad missionaries are.

Yes anyone who says what they have about the Gurus are bad in my books.

Yet you have not once oppossed dhumma. Interesting.

You haven't opposed the missionaries once. All the things I'v listed you haven't once said that's wrong. Instead you big them up.

What do you want me to oppose Baba Harnam Singh over? He had no part in the killing of Bhupinder Singh. There is no evidence that the fatal shot came from the guys who stopped the car. Rather the evidence shows that the shot came from behind Bhupinder Singh and hit him in the back of the head.

dhadrianwala has used this to keep up his feud with Harnam Singh and divert the attention from himself and his missionary pal panthpreet singh "Khalsa" because of their running away from the morcha that they called themselves and urged people to go to. They urged people to go and protest and then got into police cars and let the police fire at the protestors. 2 Sikhs were killed. Where they any less tha Bhuopinder Singh because they weren't n dhadrianwala jatha?

Why should dhadrianwala get away with that? Didn't these 2 sikh brothers have families?

Why didn't dhapali also mention them?

How do you know was you in taksal with sant sundar singh ji? I didnt want to say this but of course things have changed. Its like chinese whispers. There was minimal literature about taksal before sant gurbachan singh ji. Singhs did what the mahapursh said. What do you honestly believe baba deep singh was like todays taksalis following manmat?

No i wasnt in Taksal with Sant Sunder Singh Ji, but we know because Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji wrote his Gurmat Parkash Darpan based on the teachings and practices of the Taksal after studying under Sant Sunder Singh.

What do you honestly believe baba deep singh was like todays taksalis following manmat?

Say it as many times as you like. Unless you provide specific examples there is  no manmat to speak of.

Listen, to summarise dhumma is making singhs become shaheed whereas sant jarnail singh ji was the one giving shaheedi. Theyre opposites. If you cannot understand that taking an innocent life is wrong then what point is there in me giving you more examples. You may continue bashing missionaries it makes no difference to anyone ji.

Let's add to this summary. Lets assume that Harnam Singh is guilty for this momentarily. Harnam Singh is responsible for the death of one Sikh person. dhadrianwala is responsible for the deaths of two. So dhadhrianwala is responsible for double the amount of Sikh lives lost than Harnam Singh. So let's keep this in perspective. Let's deal with dhadrianwale first and then we can deal with Harnam Singh.

Huh? Oh so we only believe what is in writing?

Well that's just it. You don't beleive it do you. You doubt Dasam Granth.

I believe everything in guru granth sahib ji obviously. I do not believe in the stories where manmat people have tried to degrade guru gobind singh ji. Listen to some missionary katha and you will understand ji....

But "Professor" Sarbjit Singh "Khalsa" has insulted Guru Gobind Singh by trying to distort a sakhi from Guru Sahibs childhood. To you "Professor" Sarbjit Singh "Khalsa" is a hero. You have supported him and other missionaries here nonstop.

Please stop lying to us.

God help the likes of you. 

Thanks. Although I'm certain in our case you are in more need of help. Help to tell the truth for start.

On 04/08/2017 at 8:37 PM, JS79 said:

Dhadrianwale are not responsible for the killing of them singhs.

Yes he is. He was the one who called all the Sikhs to gather to protest. Then when the going got tough he ran to the nearest police car to save his own life.

Stop lying.

Lying? You mean like someone who says he never defends "Professor" Sarbjit Singh "Khalsa" but does it all the time? The same somone who makes up stuff about Baba Harnam Singh continously but cannot give one piece of evidence to back it up?

So are you saying bhindranwale are responsible for the killing of all the innocents in 1984?

Sant Jarnail Singh stood by his word to defend Sri Darbar Sahib. Never moved from his bachan once. Yet the same dhadrianwala got all the other Sikhs worked up about about the beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and then ran to the nearest police car at the first sign of action. You can tell us whether on this occasion he also soiled his kashera.

It is a total diff story so your comparison is ridiculous.

Why is it not comparable? You are hurt at the fact that some taksalis are alleged to have fired the shot that killed Bhupinder Singh. Yet you are not concerned at the fact that dhadrianwala was also responsible for getting 2 Sikhs shot dead by police.

I know the truth hurts by sadly harnam dhumma planned the killing of bhupinder singh. Read the news or his videos or dhadrianwale diwans and you will get a clearer picture of what happened.

Yes because dhadrianwala only tells the truth doesn't he. His stories change every year. Why was it that he ALWAYS sat in the front seat of that gleaming Audi 4X4 but on this occasion when he had never done so befor etold Bhupinder Singh to sit there. It seems very suspicious that the only time dhadrianwala took a back seat the guy in front got shot from someone sitting behind him.

It looks very much like dhadroianwala had the whole murder of Bhupinder Singh planned with the intention of taking the criticism off himself for being responsible for the deaths of 2 Sikhs. It seems very plausible that dhadrianwala has kept the whole thing constant to try and drag someone else down with him.

Then you wonder why i prefer missionaries!

You prefer missionaries because they tell lies. Birds of a feather.

Everything is down to sharda on maharaj.

What sharda do the missionaries have on Maharaj when they have sided with "Professor" darshan rogi in starting his in own panth. its so amusing to see missionaries talk of sharda.

On 04/08/2017 at 8:44 PM, JS79 said:

Wow. I am actually speechless.

i' sure you'll survive and then come out with something else to lie about.

Here is a video about your hero dhapali. I would suggest you learn from this. If that's possible.

On 06/08/2017 at 11:01 PM, JS79 said:

Stop lying abt dhadrianwale. They aint responsible.

Why arent they responsible? If Harnam Singh is responsible for something he had no aware or control over then why is dhadrian wala responsible for something that he was aware about and had conttol over?

Nothing wrong with stories changing. Some stories are told wrongly by elders. We as sikh are allowed to learn. Which i have previously stated.

Sikh history is not stories. It's our life-blood. You have no problem with dhapali and "Professor" Sarnjit Singh "Khalsa" making Guru Sahib out to be some kind of pervert. That's because you beleive its true. To you the value of dhapalis word is greater than Guru Sahibs.

That story was created by taksalis. They tried to blame dhadrianwale. Facts are crystal clear. Blink and rub you eyes and maybe you will see. 

Hasn't dhadrianwala been bleating about catching some "mastermind"? What mastermind?

Facts are:

dhadrianwala always sat in the front seat of his blinging audi quattro a4. but on that day for some reason he didn't.

Bhupinder Singh was shot in the back of his head. It would be very unlikey that a person shooting from the side would hit him in the back of the head.

dhadrianwala soiled his clothes.

Hello there? There are THREE bullets shot at bhupinder singh.

But the fatal shot still came from behind.

Youre wrong. Dhadrianwale swop seats in journeys a lot. Course you wouldnt know that because you know nothing about them.

Does he? He was on record as saying that he always sits in the front but he himself asked Bhupinder Singh to sit in the front on this journey.

I am not a darshan singh fan.

You're kidding me!! Someone who has no shame in insulting their guru and listening and sharing insult of their guru can only be a darshan rogi fan. I see that you call him darshan "singh". it's very clear that you are a chela of rogi.

Maybe i have to remind you daily that i am not a missionary. I havent studied there

But you beleive all their lies. So that would make you a missionary supporter. Not once have you spoken against their insults of Guru Sahibs but yet refer to those insulters as great intellectuals.

You are studying there. By listening to their lies and sharing them further, not only are you studying there, but you are actively working for them.

Sikhs follow maharaj.

Yes, you should follow maharaj rather than the likes of dhapali or "Professor" Sarjbit singh "Khalsa".

Nothing wrong with video. Sikhs are allowed different views. So if someone tells a story diff to bhindranwale are we suddenly nindaks?

Bhindranwale is not our Guru. In Guru Granth Sahib there is a line saying : "Gur ki ninda sune na kaan."

Not only are you listening to it, you are also sharing it for others to listen to .

. Harjeet singh ji is an amazing parcharak. Thanks for sharing the video.

Thanks for proiving to the forum that dhapali is more precious to you than Guru Sahib himslef. IIf you had understood the video you would have see that dhapali was trying to distort a story in order to make Guru Sahib out to look like a pervert. The true story shows Guru Sahib in his true light. worship dhapali if you want. You worship darshan rogi who has changed maryada and started his own darshan panth.

Of course id come up with a reply. You seem so intrigued so i dont mind replying to you chatanga. Anything that helps : )

Your replies don't help me. I've enough experience of dealing with missionaries that it doesn't take too long to see their true colours. Your replies helps those who don't know enough about the missionaries to see what you people are really like. That's useful.