Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

25 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

So, you are suggesting that we are better off listening to kathas and interpretations of the Gurbani done by sampardas and taksalls? I wasn't aware of the extent of damage these missionaries are causing to the Panth. They are not really doing any favors to the kom then, are they? They should keep their personal views to themselves and not verbalise them in public especially before the sangat!  I have never heard this before, it is so shocking!

I have a better picture now. I can now see why they are always fighting with each other. So, why are you not so keen on taksalls? Who do you follow then? Anyway, thanks a lot for clarifying this mess for me. By the way, I don't really watch their videos that much anyway because i find them very difficult to understand, as they speak very fast.  I read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji online with english translations.

Learning about Gurmat, Guru granth Sahib, Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth  etc doing katha is not an easy job. It is a very hard job to learn about Gurmat before talking about it to an audience.

The gurmat gian missionary college do a 2 year course before letting our their people to do parchaar. 2 YEARS!

But the Taksals will take you through around 8 texts on spirituality and such before they even teach you about Guru Granth Sahib. Every Taksali has to go through 5 years of reading Guru Granth Sahib and studying katha before they are allowed to sit at an Akhand Paath. Their training to become parcharaks is even longer.

To become a parcharak from a taksal takes about a decade. Compare that with a 2 year course where these missionaries learn "25 shabads". I would rather listen to someone from the Taksals or other samprdais where immense study and tests go on rather than someone who has learned 25 shabads from Guru Granth Sahib over 2 years and has won the appelation of "Gyani".

Why don't these missionaries ever come before taksalis? Because they know they cannot match the Taksal in terms of Gyan. Why did BHai Panthpreet Singh Khalsa run from Gyani Gurpreet Singh California in Italy and Germany? Which did the great missionary leader harnek singh neki lock the gates of the gurdwara he owns so he didnt have to debate Gyani Gurpreet Singh?

37 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

I have never heard this before, it is so shocking!

It's very shocking. It's very bad. It makes me angry just to listen or see what they have  written.

these are the only ones I can remember at the moment. Jonny101 knows more than me about their false teachings. Hopefully he is still on this forum.

Chatanga. 

You were accusing me of lying. 

Yes it is possible that a lier to you may be a mahapursh for me. Possibly. Who knows what kind of people you look up to. 

I have not said anywhere that i believe guru ji ate halal. So you stop lying. I said nothing even close to that. Infact when you specifically asked me look at my responses above in the 4th paragraph i have said i disapprove that. 

One thing? Theres countless. He uses sant on his name willingly. He kills innocent parcharaks. He talks rudely and targets gurmat da parchar. He has stopped kirtan classes taking place there. He thinks he is the only person allowed to say sant jis name. I could go on for a very long time. 

Thing is you are making me laugh too! Glad we can have fun in this. I NEVER said i believe maharaj fainted. You making up stuff like a typical nowaday taksali. 

And what i do know about you is your maryada and jatha bashing is more important than condeming killings of gursikh parcharaks.

Yes. And maybe sant would have stopped the rituals if gov didnt attack. 

Also, i want to remind you I am not a missionary. But id rather be a missionary than dhummas chamcha anyday.

Current taksalis think they have all the gyan of the panth. Most of them cant even argue without swearing and fabricating lies. Some gyaan aint it.

I dont believe everything missionaries say. Dhumma? He is not panthdardi because a panth dardi would not promote INNOCENT killings. He should be supporting parchar and amrit sanchar. A panth dardi would not forgive sarsa saadh! You say i insult maharaj, however you are supporting the guy who has let sarsa saadh get maafi. Sarsa saadh is who insulted maharaj. Not me. You are contradicting yourself. Sarsa wala copies maharaj and taksals head leader supports the pakhandi and then you think people like me are insulting. Wow you must be really confused god help u. 

And the last things you said, again you created in your own head. Maybe youre seeing things because you are accusing me of things i have not even mentioned! Get some rest perhaps. Dont ask me irrelevant stuff. Dont know where your stories appear from. 

14 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I have not said anywhere that i believe guru ji ate halal. So you stop lying. I said nothing even close to that. Infact when you specifically asked me look at my responses above in the 4th paragraph i have said i disapprove that. 

Yes but it had to be dragged out of you. You never volunteered it and only said it when others talked of getting you banned.

14 minutes ago, JS79 said:

A panth dardi would not forgive sarsa saadh!

Another lie from the missionaries.

Come on where the details of changes made to taksal by Baba Harnam Singh?

Do i have to take you to mehta to show you? What else do you want me to say. I have given a good list.

No. I think its irrelevant. Whats banning got to do with it. I openly support the majority of dhundas parchar, dhapallis amazing parchar etc. I am not saying anything different. 

You didnt drag it out of me. You asked me specifically. So i replied. As we do. 

18 minutes ago, JS79 said:

One thing? Theres countless. He uses sant on his name willingly. He kills innocent parcharaks. He talks rudely and targets gurmat da parchar. He has stopped kirtan classes taking place there.

Using Sant on name willingly is a crime? Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa uses "Professor" and "Khalsa" on his name willingly. Bhai Panthpreet Singh Khalsa uses "Bhai" and "Khalsa" on his name willingly. Harnam Singh has not killed anyone. "He talks rudely"? Like dhadrianwale then? what gurmat parchar was dhadrian wala doing when he was calling Harnam Singh baggar billa? No kirtan classes have been stopped anywhere. Stop lying. Try and be a Sikh. Of the Guru that is, not your lying missionary professors with "Khalsa" added to their name.

Just now, chatanga said:

Using Sant on name willingly is a crime? Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa uses "Professor" and "Khalsa" on his name willingly. Bhai Panthpreet Singh Khalsa uses "Bhai" and "Khalsa" on his name willingly. Harnam Singh has not killed anyone. "He talks rudely"? Like dhadrianwale then? what gurmat parchar was dhadrian wala doing when he was calling Harnam Singh baggar billa? No kirtan classes have been stopped anywhere. Stop lying. Try and be a Sikh. Of the Guru that is, not your lying missionary professors with "Khalsa" added to their name.

Do you not keep up to date with anything? Wow.

Oh so its okay if its not a crime? As long as its legal? Haha. Oh wait. It is legal because badals his topdog.

I dont agree with using professor.

Khalsa? Yes we are proud to be khalsa so why not write it. 

He killed or he paid to kill.... what difference does it make. 

Baggarbilla isnt rude. Its a fact. 

You love to accuse me of lying lol

2 minutes ago, JS79 said:

You didnt drag it out of me. You asked me specifically. So i replied.

Why did I need to ask several times, then?

2 minutes ago, JS79 said:

So i replied. As we do. 

As "we" do? So you are a missionary then. I dont know why you dont have enough faith in your missionary professors to keep denying it. You obviously havent got enough faith in the Gurus.

4 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I openly support the majority of dhundas parchar, dhapallis amazing parchar etc.

You don't openly support it. First of all you said you hadn't heard much of "Professor" Sarbjit Singh "Khalsa's" parchaar, now you saying you openly support it.