Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

31 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Maharaj can make missionaries see more sense. There is more hope there becsuse they are on the right track they have the right mindset. That is what i am saying.

Did you even read what wrote above about the missionaries?

Yet you have not ONCE said anything to show your objection to it. So you must approve of it then, because you know something? Your silence is deafening!!!

Dhumma forced himself to be jathedar.

Be a Sikh. Stop telling lies.

Nevertheless, it is a panthic maryada. Get over it.

I was never under it, to get over it. What i won't over is your approval of missionary lies about our Gurus, but your disapproval of Harnam Singh for no reason other than he opposes Dhadrianwala.

What would you prefer? Should we all follow taksals hindu maryada

I would prefer that you objected to the missionaries saying Guru Nanak ate halal meat at Mecca. Cos that is way more objectionable than Taksal rehat maryada. Why talk of rehat maryada when you clearly have no faith in your own Guru?

36 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I am a SIKH. 

Of who? the Missionary college? You can't be a Sikh of Guru Nanak and then condone the nindya of Guru Nanak done by missionaries.

Should we hate on those who question the hindu stories mixed in dasam granth?

Good to see you speaking your mind for once. "Hindu stories mixed in Dasam Granth"? You are a missionary supporter no doubt.

It doesnt matter where the story comes from as long as there is a viable lesson for that story. Next you will want to remove those lines in Sri Guru Granth Sahib that Hindu historical or religious events. That what the missionaries want.

Then again. After each and every response of yours you seem more adamant to try and prove me wrong. By all means go ahead and bash my views and call me rss and this and that.... it makes no difference to me because to me. Taksal was once perfect and it has now gone chaotic and hopeless. 

Once perfect? Nothing has changed in taksal praxis since the last 80 odd years at least when more things were documented. With the one face you say "taksals hindu practices" and then with another face say "Taksal was once perfect". How many more faces do you have?

43 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Then again. After each and every response of yours you seem more adamant to try and prove me wrong.

No, no, NO! I am not trying to prove anything about you. I had my suspicions about you from the time I read your post (yesterday) and in that time, slowly mind you, you have started to expose your true feelings. I have asked you questions about the missionaries yet you haven't asnwered them or objected to any of the missionary activities. Yet you claim they are closer to the Guru! What a joke!

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

Should we hate on those who question the hindu stories mixed in dasam granth? 

Guru da ninidak.  This guy has insulted Gurbani.  He's a missionary stooge.  He has so much hate for Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji.  Guru da nindak are not allowed on this site.  This is what you call raged filled hate.  

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Guru da ninidak.  This guy has insulted Gurbani.  He's a missionary stooge.  He has so much hate for Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji.  Guru da nindak are not allowed on this site.  This is what you call raged filled hate.  

Funny how you say that. Atleast follow guru granth sahib ji first. Gurbani says over and over again,  stand by the truth. We dont listent to a word guru granth sahib ji tell us. We cant even speak up against evil and save our panth yet we get offended when someone goes against jathabandi stereotypes. Amusing.

Of course i do not. I have prem for guru pita ji. I respect their bani. We dont need hinduism in our religion. I am not the only non missionary that believes that. I would never insult gurbani am i stupid. Of course you guys believe the hindu stories as gurbani.

You can report me. You can get me removed. You can do a shabeel on me but the truth will never die. Someone else will say it and people like you will nkt be able to cope. Like you are struggling to cooe reading my replies. It is okay. Forums are not the only platform to do parchar. 

You guys keep proving how hot headed you are. Read gurbani singh. Maharajs gurbani. 

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

It is not up to you to label what is a lie and what is not. A lier to me is a mahapursh to you. Lol

It is up to me what I label a lie. I have that right. So you do you. You have the right to beleive what you feel is right.  Any person who doesn't beleive in something will say so, and any person who feels something is a lie will say so. You beleive that Guru Nanak Maharaj ate halal meat at Mecca. I don't. I beleive it is a lie and have said so on mnay occasions here. You haven't said it once, so it confirms that you agree with it. A lier to me is a mahapursh to you, yes?

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

No my disapproval is he does manmat. He follows and encourages manmat at his dera.

OK, tell one thing that Harnam Singh has done different from the times of Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale?

Now remember you have brought this up. Just like you brought up the missionaries and then refused to answer my questions about them. So either answer truthfully. I'm actually laughing as I type this. The truth? From Missionaries?

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

Maharaj knows how much faith i have. I do not care how much faith you think i have or have not. I hope maharaj give us all faith and stronger faith.

Maharaj? Are you talking about Guru Sahib? The same Guru Sahib that your leaders have insulted time and time again? How would beleiving that Guru Arjan Dev Ji fainted on the hot plate give you stronger faith?

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

Yes there is a time and place. I obviously disapprove people saying maharaj ate meat. And so forth. There are endless topics i disapprove. I didnt know this was the umbrella thread in which i am expected to write down each belief of mine. I would rather not drag missionaries down when other things need to be dealt with like gursikhs innocent lives.

Wow. So some of the posters here calling for you to be banned has finally made you open your mouth. Who asked you to write down each beleif of yours?  I asked you specific questions, which you see as some kind of umbrella thread? And then you wouldnt drag missionaries down? You would rather suport them and their views, thats been apparent from time .

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

I havent opposed the missionaries? You havent opposed bhupinder singhs killings by taksal.

Because Taksal are not responsible for Bhupinder Singh's death. The people who stopped the car were not acting on orders of Baba Harnam Singh. Nor do we know for certain it was their shot that killed Bhupinder Singh. As I said earlier, how could they have shot him ht eback of the head if they would be facing him. You never answered did you.

Having said that it was wrong for those guys to go there in the first place. But it's certainly wrong to say that they definitely killed Bhupinder Singh in light of circumstances surrounding the event.

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

I have always spoken my mind. You dont know me at all.

But that isn't the truth though is it? Speaking you mind means nothing. What I do know about you, is that being missionary is more important than preventing insults of the Gurus.

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

Okay. I need to go into detail then i guess. Back then Taksal did things, rituals like jyot, but they did them genuinely. The sharda for maharaj was above. They did certain things without following the ritual behind them. They didnt make the petty rituals the maryada. They didnt say you have to wear a gol pagh and no pajami. If someone did not follow the maryada the puratan singhs didnt go militant on them. Taksal was perfect. As in Taksal had the right morals and the aim was panthic!! They gave shaheedi! Taksal was a panthic jathebandi. Sant ji were panthdardi.

They did rituals but did them genuinely? have you heard yourself? You missionaries think that Gyan came into the panth when you r missionary college opened. Before that for the last 500 odd years Sikhs had no gyan.

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

i. dhumm is not panthdardi and nor does he have his life in gurmat .

How do you know Harnam Singh isn't panth dardi? What has he done not to have his life in gurmat? Those missionaries who said that "Bhai Lehna took gurgadi by force"  have their lives in gurmat for you don't they? Is that being panth dardi?

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

You feel someone is closer to guru ji if they oppose missionary stories then? Just by Supporting the ancient mahapurshs and preach rituals? 

I feel someone is closer to guru ji if they make me feel a stronger connection with guru ji myself. I feel if someone makes me feel that way and gives me that boost and helps us live in the present then to me that is a guru ji da asli singh. Not by telling me how mahaan a killer is. 

So you feel closer to Guru Nanak by beleiving that Guru Sahib ate meat at mecca?  Beleving that Shaheedan da Sirtaj Guru Arjan Patshah fainted on the hot plate brings you closer to Guru Sahib?  How does that give you a boost?

1 hour ago, JS79 said:

Funny how you say that. Atleast follow guru granth sahib ji first. Gurbani says over and over again,  stand by the truth. We dont listent to a word guru granth sahib ji tell us. We cant even speak up against evil and save our panth yet we get offended when someone goes against jathabandi stereotypes. Amusing.

Of course i do not. I have prem for guru pita ji. I respect their bani. We dont need hinduism in our religion. I am not the only non missionary that believes that. I would never insult gurbani am i stupid. Of course you guys believe the hindu stories as gurbani.

Its funny how you talk about standing up for the truth.

We dont need hinduism in our religion? What hinduism in there in our religion?