Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

2 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Apologies. I will say "Current" Taksal going forward. I thought people understood I did not mean Sant Ji. I am talking about the present. I assumed I wouldnt have to specify each and every time. I will be a lot more clear in future for the likes of you.

Nah cant do verbal confrontation they will do a shabeel on us! 

I can't understand how or why Dhumma hasn't been kicked to the kerb , has the jameer died of the rest of the taksal elder circle or is it he has too many hired guns around ?

My point was taksal has many groups under the umbrella , elders and yougsters  , some even independent of the in-fighting .They can't be held to be the same as the ones who are creating the problems .

26 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Do you think Guru Sahib knew about how to use the Vidya? He was Antarjami, but also would let Baba Buddha teach him stuff.

That was for the shish's upma. Respect for Baba Budha only. Remember Guru Arjan Sahib didn't really need to send Mata Ganga to Baba Budha Sahib for Guru Hargobind Sahibs birth, but he did.

48 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I agree we should combat lies. It is a matter of judgment to spot the liers. Usually it is easy because liers cant remember their own lies. I will give you an example. Giani thakur singh taksali told a story of massaging sant jarnail singh jis head. Then he forgot the story and told it differently. Once he say 'there was 3/4 singhs with me and then he said 'i was totally alone'.

When i say ahead of taksal i mean ahead towards maharaj not science. Missionaries need to make a few changes but taksal has lost the plot altogether.

Giani Thakur Singh comes out with different stuff all the time. People have now realised this. But it's good to see that you realised that Thakur Singh was making a lot of stuff up.

The missionaries are not ahead of Taksal going towards Maharaj. Who can be moving towards Maharaj when they say naam simran is not necessary?

23 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

a handful of pakhandis is NOT the Taksal  as a whole so  please think in specifics rather than generalisations. If you had said GOI paltus I would agree , I agree those that disrespect Guru Maharaj ji's darbar or bring's it into disrepute need sorting out by verbal confrontation and explanation or if still not complying physically kicking out of post.. 

No-one in Mehta Chowk is a pakhandi. Where the people doing nindya of Dasam bani for years at Delhi gurdwaras some kind of role models for you? Baba Harnam Singh himself engineered the resurrection of Dasam granth katha at Delhi Gurdwaras and the sangat overwhelmingly voted in the same party to continue this parchar of Dasam granth. Thats pakhand to you?

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I can't understand how or why Dhumma hasn't been kicked to the kerb , has the jameer died of the rest of the taksal elder circle or is it he has too many hired guns around ?

Because Baba Harnam Singh stil has a lot of respect amongst the Taksal and Dal Panth and the other samprdais. None of the samprdais are against him. They are all with him. Like it or not, he has achieved some crucial things for the panth that would not have been achieved had he kept his "jameer" as you put it. Think about some of the words you use.

19 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Missionaries are definitely not as bad as current taksalis. They talk and preach with love and devitotion.

Shall I copy and paste the Guru Gobind Singh baal-leela story here? What love and devotion went into this story that Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa told? You say that you wont back up those because you havent heard their recordings, but here you are clearly backing the missionaries. Why are you like Thakur Singh saying one thing here and another on another topic?

22 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Yes they are not 100% right

But doesnt matter to you because you give the impression that even though they can be wrong they are still worthy of your support? Why as a Sikh would you be supporting someone you know is 100% right?

24 minutes ago, JS79 said:

when guru ji said in a saabat soorat amritdari singh you will do my darshan

When did Guru Sahib ever say that?

Was KPS Gill not saabat soorat?

Was Giani Zail Singh not saabat soorat?

beanta butcher?

26 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Jameer? Sant ji had jameer. Dhumma doesnt even know the meaning of it. He doesnt realise how big a padhvi is to be jathedar of taksal. He is using and abusing his power.

So you are correct in saying that  Shaheed Bhai Sukha Singh (who killed massa ranghar) had no jameer as he was himself killed whilst fighting for Zakria Khan ?

Baba Harnam Singh put his jameer to one side for the sake of the Panth. Just like the Singhs of old did when there was a bigger issue to deal with.

30 minutes ago, JS79 said:

If bhupinder singh was your brother youd have a different opinion. 

As pointed out in another post the killing of Bhai Bhupinder Singh (which i abhor FYI) was from a shot fired from someone behind him. If the vehicle had been stopped Bhai Bhupinder singh would have had his face towards the attacker. But how would he get shot in the back of his head then?

1 hour ago, chatanga said:

Shall I copy and paste the Guru Gobind Singh baal-leela story here? What love and devotion went into this story that Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa told? You say that you wont back up those because you havent heard their recordings, but here you are clearly backing the missionaries. Why are you like Thakur Singh saying one thing here and another on another topic?

But doesnt matter to you because you give the impression that even though they can be wrong they are still worthy of your support? Why as a Sikh would you be supporting someone you know is 100% right?

When did Guru Sahib ever say that?

Was KPS Gill not saabat soorat?

Was Giani Zail Singh not saabat soorat?

beanta butcher?

So you are correct in saying that  Shaheed Bhai Sukha Singh (who killed massa ranghar) had no jameer as he was himself killed whilst fighting for Zakria Khan ?

Baba Harnam Singh put his jameer to one side for the sake of the Panth. Just like the Singhs of old did when there was a bigger issue to deal with.

As pointed out in another post the killing of Bhai Bhupinder Singh (which i abhor FYI) was from a shot fired from someone behind him. If the vehicle had been stopped Bhai Bhupinder singh would have had his face towards the attacker. But how would he get shot in the back of his head then?

bro for what reason does one put aside one's conscience/ jameer for the panth? jameer is what would make you put panth foremost not ownself

Sant ji said himself death of the body is not death , but death of the conscience is real death . jameer ki mauth asli mauth aa.