Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

18 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

Do you think I don't know all this? I do. Most of those dumbed down sikhs are not around anymore.

Present day interpreters of this bani are all in fact, indegenous people and not the colonial masters.  India has been independent since 1947; long time to change one's thinking I would say. Most can't even speak the master's lingo anymore.

The deep brainwashing that went on is enduring. Part of the colonisers scheme was to make it look like some of their own ideas were actually Sikh ideas. The legacy still lives on. We were dealing with the most insidious people around, who'd perfected their 'social engineering' skills through centuries of experience with slavery.

In modern times, another western construct (feminism) has also played a part in why people are terrified of CP. 

Missionaries are essentially (as the name suggests) people who still preach along anglicised lines. They still haven't twigged onto what has happened and ironically believe that their interpretation of Sikhi is the correct one. 

43 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

People's aversion to CP isn't indigenous, it comes from outside - and anyone with half a brain can see. Problem is that people have been brainwashed by those frigid, outdated  anglo protestant ideas (that whites have rejected themselves now), and are too stupid to figure that out. 

Are you referring to sexual attitudes?

12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Are you referring to sexual attitudes?

Yes and other stuff too. 

13 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

I have read this bani many times and admit it has never 'terrified' me one little bit. I don't understand why men are so 'terrified' by it. If that is the case then I strongly recommend only women should read it. Women have more inner strength than men. Women need to wake up and take control.

Plenty of women don't like CP because it goes against their feminist brainwashing. It's like they have been conditioned (by white men) into believing that no women should ever be criticised, especially in terms of sexual behaviour. Ironically, the highly sexualised promiscuous  behaviour in females encouraged by the west actually benefits men most. 

Men need CP a lot too. It actually subtly and entertainingly alludes to a lot of topics including evolutionary psychology. It gives an insight into sexual behaviour that isn't polite to talk about in this day and age (obviously it wasn't that much of an issue in the past, which again points at the enduring negative influence of repressed victorian brits on Panjabi culture). 

1 hour ago, singhnihk said:

This has got nothing to do with Victorian era or any other era. Don't blame the gentle Victorian era for all the defects you can't help noticing. Nothing to do colonization either. Have you heard of the term 'homosexuality?' If you can add the two together you will arrive at your answer. Of course, you can blame the Victorian era for forcing people to shut up about it but you simply won't get away by saying that it caused it. It has always been around and kept hidden.  Those with these tendencies are the only ones that prefer to interpret it the way they have done it so far, the rest are not literate enough to challenge them.  Don't blame outsiders when you know perfectly well the blame lies somewhere else. They are not disgusted at the bani per se, they are disgusted at their own secret which haunts and follows them everywhere like a spectre.  Find a straight one then decide for yourself what you can make of it all.

Sis get real,

when the East India  Company got a grip of India they started pushing their value judgements on all sorts of people for instance Bengali women and other Hindu women just wore a sari  no upper garments it was the angrez who pushed the blouse onto them also petticoat , the clue is in the entymology of the noun. 
all Gurmat concepts were reassessed in terms taken from abrahamic thought and victorian prejudices...thus the highhanded BS assessments of Ernest Trumpp (he even smoked whilst looking at Guru ji) . They kidnapped a sikh child , isolated him and converted him then got him married not to a legitimate born gori or an indian but the Barsteward child of an Eritrean (most are muslim) so totally insulting to sikh sensibilities and destroyed the legitimacy of future sikh royal claims. 
Hindus are not squeamish of Kaam even their devte are depicted as kaami and they openly revel in that aspect of their mythology. Why should we be? never had sex education , never had frank conversations with parents ? Everybody does if they want to protect their future generations from defect in character and health

Women due to the fact they have to deal with the aftermath of assault and abandonment really do need to wise up and read CP and give the same advice to their kids that Guru Teg Bahadur ji gave to Guru Pita ji

1 minute ago, singhnihk said:

I have read this bani many times even though it was difficult for me to understand it the first time I read it. I don't see anything wrong in reading it.  Women should read and understand all the banis of the Dasam Granth and let no man put them off from doing so. Btw, are you all blaming the Victorian era for all the defects in the sikh community? For instance, sikhs intermarrying, grooming, gurdwara disagreements, loud and rowdy behaviour, smoking and drinking and recently there was a video on someone beheading someone else in Fategarh Saheb in Punjab with some very dangerous instrument or weapon? You can google it if you like. This incident happened only few days ago.

bhen ji
the beheading was by a dusht against the nihang on duty of looking afterr the gurdwara.

Sikhs intermarrying - if intercaste then no problems,

if interrace - no problems if both sikh,

however only marrying in the family is a despicable return to hindu amd muslim mentality to keep money/land in family and has no place in sikh culture, 

sikh culture teaches one standard of behaviour for both sexes - no premartial/extramarital sex or relations, no drugs especially jagat jhoot TAbacco, no alcohols,no keeping of bad company (cynics, nastiks,alcoholics, drug addicts/dealers,  sexual predators etc), no listening to lewd and profane songs/ music. The lack of awareness of sikh itihaas has people dancing like idiots at Dheeyan when they were used historically to showcase girls to muslims for kidnapping during Mughal/afghani times by hindu majority, when no self-respecting sikh would send their daughters, nouaan to such a place.(I think Sant Kartar Singh Bhindrawale talked on this)

Where Guru Pita ji did manna of celebrating with maas and sharab , aj kal besharam loki do this to keep their friends happy, jadd margeha those same 'friends' will forget you Guru ji never

As my bazurg say eh sare sharam lah ke koonti te tangia