Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

None of you gyanis are going to do interpretation of the shabad from sohila Sahib? Why ignore Gurbani.  An agyani like me is telling you guys to show me where I am making a mistake and you guys ignore the opportunity to present the beautiful fragrance.  Hollow shells make the most noise.  

7 hours ago, pardesanbibbi said:

To be very honest with you, when you recite Sri Chandi Ji di  Vaar  every day, you really don't shake at all, whether it is in your 'yoga pants' or in your darling kasherray that our beloved Guru Sahib has blessed us all with.  Wear your kasherray and recite Sri Chandi ji di Vaar everyday soon you will be blessed with oodles of confidence. The need to shake in your 'yoga pants' will disappear with the speed of  lightening. Cowardice has no role to play when you are a Khalsa.

When a person practices and follows manmat as you do by quoting manmat on this forum.  Then you try to gather support from others who are being attacked like the nihangs for performing aarti with a thaal and lights.  Your defence for them was simple minded and can be applied to any manmat practice to say it is correct.  Hence you are running scared even before being questioned on your manmat beliefs.  You can continue as a Sikh and follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji on this site or be ready to be addressed as a person who uses falsehood to deceive people here.  Many like you have been on this site and some still are.  They endorse manmat and they get treated like dirt as they should be.  The choice is yours.  The others all cry and whine when Gurmat is applied to their post.  After they can't defend themselves.  They result to insults and swearing.  Good luck and let your teaches of manmat die.

9 hours ago, pardesanbibbi said:

Exactly............. Majority never even recite the Banies of Deshmesh Pita ji, let alone receive education on the usage of these shastars.  Pathetic fools. Youi are absolutely right in defining what constitutes shastar puja. Are they aware of it?  Never in a million years.

They probably believe that by worshipping them ritualisitically they will master the art or gain some supernatural powers that will show them how to use them in case of a sudden emergency.

In the meanwhile, they delude themselves into believing they are in some position of 'strength' in relation to other communities that are vying for political, physical prowess on a ground level, but totally fail to realise that they are just acting like a 'Sikh history re-enactment society' rather than people truly tyar-bar-tyar. Then they have the audacity to wonder why street guys look at them and shake their heads. 

13 hours ago, pardesanbibbi said:

To be very honest with you, when you recite Sri Chandi Ji di  Vaar  every day, you really don't shake at all, whether it is in your 'yoga pants' or in your darling kasherray that our beloved Guru Sahib has blessed us all with.  Wear your kasherray and recite Sri Chandi ji di Vaar everyday soon you will be blessed with oodles of confidence. The need to shake in your 'yoga pants' will disappear with the speed of  lightening. Cowardice has no role to play when you are a Khalsa.

That bani in general is really powerful. First time I did I couldn't sleep for 24 hours. I had a family member that temporarily went insane after reading it. 

On 7/19/2017 at 6:23 PM, JSinghnz said:

What a joke of a post. So they are doing from  " inside"

the nonsensical hindu ritualistic arti from  "outside."

When will we get rid of this anti gurmat practices?

The Panthic Sikh Rehit Maryada, the official Sikh Code of Conduct, is very clear and states

d. Anything except the afore-mentioned reverential ceremonies, for instance, such practices as the Aarti (waving of a platter with burning lamps and incense set in it in vertical circular motion) with burning incense and lamps, offerings of eatables to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, burning of lights, beating of gongs, etc., is contrary to Gurmat (the Guru’s way). However, for the perfuming of the place, the use of flowers, incense and scent is not barred. For light inside the room, oil or butter-oil lamps, candles, electric lamps, kerosene oil lamps, etc., may he lighted.

Shoot, I thought the SRM was 1 thing that could unite us, but I didnt know it so missionary. It says no.offering of.eatables to SGGS. Thats so blasphemous. Every gurudwara that I know whether missionary, akj, or nanaksar, or taksali, do bhog of food.

How could the writers of SRM include that, I cant believe Bhai Vir singh allowed that in. I think Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindravale were there too or no? I have heard Bhai Randhir Singh ji walked away before it was finished...

15 minutes ago, singhnihk said:

This has got nothing to do with Victorian era or any other era. Don't blame the gentle Victorian era for all the defects you can't help noticing. Nothing to do colonization either. Have you heard of the term 'homosexuality?' If you can add the two together you will arrive at your answer. Of course, you can blame the Victorian era for forcing people to shut up about it but you simply won't get away by saying that it caused it. It has always been around and kept hidden.  Those that have homesexual tendencies are the only ones that prefer to interpret it the way they have done it so far, the rest are not literate enough to challenge them.  Don't blame outsiders when you know perfectly well the blame lies somewhere else. They are not disgusted at the bani per se, they are disgusted at their own secret which haunts and follows them everywhere like a spectre.  Find a straight one then decide for yourself what you can make of it all. 

There was a wholesale movement to dumb down Sikhs (and Panjabis in general) during colonisation. It's striking that Sikhs had no problem with certain things prior to the dubious 'annexation' and then all of a sudden start to sideline them after being colonised. 

I know you are white and have probably been brainwashed to love off the 'gentle' victorian era through heavily biased/fictitious movies and literature, but that was a time of the height of white supremacism where these 'gentle' folk had no problem lying and cheating and invading and essentially enslaving other communities whenever they had a opportunity (which probably seems fair and natural to you because of your blood). That includes NZ and Australia which they used to dump criminals and unfortunate people. 

People's aversion to CP isn't indigenous, it comes from outside - and anyone with half a brain can see. Problem is that people have been brainwashed by those frigid, outdated  anglo protestant ideas (that whites have rejected themselves now), and are too stupid to figure that out.