Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

Ever since Dhandrianwala became a missionary, he has now become the favourite of missionaries worldwide. He is like their new hero. Before, it was Dhunda who was the undisputed champion of missionaries. But Dhandrianwala has now claimed this position. For Dhunda this means he is now in less demand as he was before. He has probably felt that as well, especially when it is your only source of livelihood and income. But Dhunda is having no more. He has lashed back. Just look at how he is speaking of Dhandrianwala.

He is even indirectly said that the reason why Dhandrianwala is not marrying is because he might have "sreer di problem", meaning he is unable to physically have relationship with a woman due to physical deficiency. Of course this might not be the real reason but it is quite interesting to see how heretics turn on each other. They have no principles  

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
54 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

While on the subject of the heretics. A missionary recently went to Takht Sri Hazur Sahib. When the Sikhs according to their tradition were doing aarti with the thaali. The missionary did Beadbi by trying to knock out the Thaali and disrupt the Aarti. The Sikhs in Hazur Sahib are not like the Sikhs in Punjab who tolerate the Beadbis done by missionaries. The Sikhs of Hazur Sahib gave the missionary heretic a severe beating he will never forget.

19875524_10213075740830056_5165429082909619962_n.jpg

What evidence you have the singh in pic above was beaten at hazur sahib and for the reason you said ?

Secondly, just because he objected to hazur sahib aarti maryada doesn't mean he's anti-sikh or anti-panth . Neither does it mean he wanted to do beadbi of Guru sahib. Maybe, like many SGPC people and the singh-sabha reformists (or should I say Originalists) , he might have seen the hindu-style aarti , ringing of bells and conch in hazur sahib as creeping horrors of hindutva.

I am not saying the aarti and ringing of bells and blowing of conch in hazur sahib is something original or hindu influence. TBH I have no idea on issue.  This warrants creation of another thread lol, but all I am saying is lets not demean our own singhs without understanding the reason behind their actions first. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

What evidence you have the singh in pic above was beaten at hazur sahib and for the reason you said ?

Secondly, just because he objected to hazur sahib aarti maryada doesn't mean he's anti-sikh or anti-panth . Neither does it mean he wanted to do beadbi of Guru sahib. Maybe, like many SGPC people and the singh-sabha reformists (or should I say Originalists) , he might have seen the hindu-style aarti , ringing of bells and conch in hazur sahib as creeping horrors of hindutva.

I am not saying the aarti and ringing of bells and blowing of conch in hazur sahib is something original or hindu influence. TBH I have no idea on issue.  This warrants creation of another thread lol, but all I am saying is lets not demean our own singhs without understanding the reason behind their actions first. 

He didn't just object, he tried to actually physically stop the Aarti from happening. That is Beadbi. Someone shared this with me in email. The original post can be seen here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213075741630076&id=1289435498

6 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Secondly, just because he objected to hazur sahib aarti maryada doesn't mean he's anti-sikh or anti-panth .

Perhaps, but it's a very bad idea to think that you're going to be a "hero" and obliterate the existing Hazur Sahib maryada. If you disagree with an aspect of the maryada, it would be better to peacefully present your opinions to sangat (in Nanded or in Punjab) or write an article.

It is interesting that Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindawale did not recommend doing aarti with lamps, but I find no evidence that he tried to create a scene at Hazur Sahib. The same for other famous Sikh contemporaries of his, like Bhai Vir Singh ji, Baba Nand Singh ji, Sant Isher Singh ji, Sants Attar Singh jis, Bhai Randhir Singh ji, Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha and so on.

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

He is even indirectly said that the reason why Dhandrianwala is not marrying is because he might have "sreer di problem", meaning he is unable to physically have relationship with a woman due to physical deficiency. Of course this might not be the real reason but it is quite interesting to see how heretics turn on each other. They have no principles  

Yes, you're right about that. It was amusing to see the Spokesman turn on Ragi Darshan Singh. And also former Spokesman reporters turning on and condemning the Spokesman after the Spokesman editor (Joginder Singh Sahni) started to say Guru Granth Sahib wasn't written by Guru Nanak (he says "Baba Nanak"), and the other gurus were just usurpers. 

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Ever since Dhandrianwala became a missionary, he has now become the favourite of missionaries worldwide. He is like their new hero. Before, it was Dhunda who was the undisputed champion of missionaries. But Dhandrianwala has now claimed this position. For Dhunda this means he is now in less demand as he was before. He has probably felt that as well, especially when it is your only source of livelihood and income. But Dhunda is having no more. He has lashed back. Just look at how he is speaking of Dhandrianwala.

Did you notice the banner in the background? It seems to say "Gurdwara Singh Sabha ... Mandi Ahmedgarh".

OK, now putting "Ahmedgarh" into Google, we find that Ahmedgarh is just a kasbah (small town) with a population of 30000. The 2011 Indian Census says there are 31302 residents of Ahmedgarh, and 29.62% are Sikh, so 31302x0.2962 = 9271 Sikhs.

So preacher Dhunda is now going to places that only have 9 thousand Sikhs? That seems quite amazing to me. You could either see that as scraping the bottom of the barrel, or that he is quite active, even being invited to the smallest of population centers, which is alarming. It's not just people in Toronto and Vancouver who have gone nuts, it's people in small, supposedly conservative, towns that are giving support to him. Sikhs, wake up!