Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Jonny101    4,073

Ever since Dhandrianwala became a missionary, he has now become the favourite of missionaries worldwide. He is like their new hero. Before, it was Dhunda who was the undisputed champion of missionaries. But Dhandrianwala has now claimed this position. For Dhunda this means he is now in less demand as he was before. He has probably felt that as well, especially when it is your only source of livelihood and income. But Dhunda is having no more. He has lashed back. Just look at how he is speaking of Dhandrianwala.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonny101    4,073

He is even indirectly said that the reason why Dhandrianwala is not marrying is because he might have "sreer di problem", meaning he is unable to physically have relationship with a woman due to physical deficiency. Of course this might not be the real reason but it is quite interesting to see how heretics turn on each other. They have no principles  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dhunda's the same guy who raised doubt and objection on existence of Hemkunt sahib as well . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

While on the subject of the heretics. A missionary recently went to Takht Sri Hazur Sahib. When the Sikhs according to their tradition were doing aarti with the thaali. The missionary did Beadbi by trying to knock out the Thaali and disrupt the Aarti. The Sikhs in Hazur Sahib are not like the Sikhs in Punjab who tolerate the Beadbis done by missionaries. The Sikhs of Hazur Sahib gave the missionary heretic a severe beating he will never forget.

 

 

19875524_10213075740830056_5165429082909619962_n.jpg

What evidence you have the singh in pic above was beaten at hazur sahib and for the reason you said ?

Secondly, just because he objected to hazur sahib aarti maryada doesn't mean he's anti-sikh or anti-panth . Neither does it mean he wanted to do beadbi of Guru sahib. Maybe, like many SGPC people and the singh-sabha reformists (or should I say Originalists) , he might have seen the hindu-style aarti , ringing of bells and conch in hazur sahib as creeping horrors of hindutva.

I am not saying the aarti and ringing of bells and blowing of conch in hazur sahib is something original or hindu influence. TBH I have no idea on issue.  This warrants creation of another thread lol, but all I am saying is lets not demean our own singhs without understanding the reason behind their actions first. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonny101    4,073
1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

What evidence you have the singh in pic above was beaten at hazur sahib and for the reason you said ?

Secondly, just because he objected to hazur sahib aarti maryada doesn't mean he's anti-sikh or anti-panth . Neither does it mean he wanted to do beadbi of Guru sahib. Maybe, like many SGPC people and the singh-sabha reformists (or should I say Originalists) , he might have seen the hindu-style aarti , ringing of bells and conch in hazur sahib as creeping horrors of hindutva.

I am not saying the aarti and ringing of bells and blowing of conch in hazur sahib is something original or hindu influence. TBH I have no idea on issue.  This warrants creation of another thread lol, but all I am saying is lets not demean our own singhs without understanding the reason behind their actions first. 

 

He didn't just object, he tried to actually physically stop the Aarti from happening. That is Beadbi. Someone shared this with me in email. The original post can be seen here.

 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213075741630076&id=1289435498

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BhForce    529
7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Ever since Dhandrianwala became a missionary, he has now become the favourite of missionaries worldwide. He is like their new hero. Before, it was Dhunda who was the undisputed champion of missionaries. But Dhandrianwala has now claimed this position. For Dhunda this means he is now in less demand as he was before. He has probably felt that as well, especially when it is your only source of livelihood and income. But Dhunda is having no more. He has lashed back. Just look at how he is speaking of Dhandrianwala.

Well, he spoke of deradars, but he didn't directly speak of Dhadrianwale, right?

Also, as far as Dhunda Sahib saying that it's OK not to have been married, but it's not OK to say that not being married is some sort of great religious deed: I distinctly remember that at one point Dhadrianwale quoted the line:

ਗਿਆਨਨ ਮੈ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਅਰੁ ਧਿਆਨਨ ਮੈ ਧਿਆਨ ਗੁਰ ਸਕਲ ਧਰਮ ਮੈ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਸਤੁ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਹੈ ॥੩੭੬॥

Just as the knowledge imparted by the True Guru is supreme of all knowledge, and concentration of mind on True Guru is superb, so is the family life ideal and superior of all the religions (ways of life).  (376)

ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ : ਕਬਿੱਤ ੩੭੬ ਪੰ. ੪

But then he said, "But the writer of this line, Bhai Gurdas, himself did not marry. So it is OK not to marry." I won't go into whether Bhai Gurdas Ji married or not, but I just want to say that Dhadrianwale strongly advocated that not marrying is OK, so it's interesting that Dhunda is strongly refuting that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BhForce    529
6 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Secondly, just because he objected to hazur sahib aarti maryada doesn't mean he's anti-sikh or anti-panth .

Perhaps, but it's a very bad idea to think that you're going to be a "hero" and obliterate the existing Hazur Sahib maryada. If you disagree with an aspect of the maryada, it would be better to peacefully present your opinions to sangat (in Nanded or in Punjab) or write an article.

It is interesting that Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindawale did not recommend doing aarti with lamps, but I find no evidence that he tried to create a scene at Hazur Sahib. The same for other famous Sikh contemporaries of his, like Bhai Vir Singh ji, Baba Nand Singh ji, Sant Isher Singh ji, Sants Attar Singh jis, Bhai Randhir Singh ji, Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha and so on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BhForce    529
7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

He is even indirectly said that the reason why Dhandrianwala is not marrying is because he might have "sreer di problem", meaning he is unable to physically have relationship with a woman due to physical deficiency. Of course this might not be the real reason but it is quite interesting to see how heretics turn on each other. They have no principles  

Yes, you're right about that. It was amusing to see the Spokesman turn on Ragi Darshan Singh. And also former Spokesman reporters turning on and condemning the Spokesman after the Spokesman editor (Joginder Singh Sahni) started to say Guru Granth Sahib wasn't written by Guru Nanak (he says "Baba Nanak"), and the other gurus were just usurpers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BhForce    529
7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Ever since Dhandrianwala became a missionary, he has now become the favourite of missionaries worldwide. He is like their new hero. Before, it was Dhunda who was the undisputed champion of missionaries. But Dhandrianwala has now claimed this position. For Dhunda this means he is now in less demand as he was before. He has probably felt that as well, especially when it is your only source of livelihood and income. But Dhunda is having no more. He has lashed back. Just look at how he is speaking of Dhandrianwala.

Did you notice the banner in the background? It seems to say "Gurdwara Singh Sabha ... Mandi Ahmedgarh".

OK, now putting "Ahmedgarh" into Google, we find that Ahmedgarh is just a kasbah (small town) with a population of 30000. The 2011 Indian Census says there are 31302 residents of Ahmedgarh, and 29.62% are Sikh, so 31302x0.2962 = 9271 Sikhs.

So preacher Dhunda is now going to places that only have 9 thousand Sikhs? That seems quite amazing to me. You could either see that as scraping the bottom of the barrel, or that he is quite active, even being invited to the smallest of population centers, which is alarming. It's not just people in Toronto and Vancouver who have gone nuts, it's people in small, supposedly conservative, towns that are giving support to him. Sikhs, wake up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chatanga    1,068
On 15/07/2017 at 8:47 AM, Jonny101 said:

A missionary recently went to Takht Sri Hazur Sahib. When the Sikhs according to their tradition were doing aarti with the thaali. The missionary did Beadbi by trying to knock out the Thaali and disrupt the Aarti. The Sikhs in Hazur Sahib are not like the Sikhs in Punjab who tolerate the Beadbis done by missionaries. The Sikhs of Hazur Sahib gave the missionary heretic a severe beating he will never forget.

 

That is not a severe beating. it is only a few thappar/punches. No-one who had a good beating like this guy deserved would be able to sit up for his picture like that. he would have been lying on a manja like poohla was. A few weeks ago, there was the incident of some youth being hacked to death in Panjab for allegedly selling drugs(remember allegedly). There was also a case where some muslamaniacs battered some guy in Peshawar University for not being radical enough. Students in a university!!!

Yet in a Gurdwara where Sikhs are armed to the teeth, and where there are no dearth of weapons, no-one thought to really hurt this cretin. I mean really hurt him.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chatanga    1,068
On 15/07/2017 at 8:36 AM, Jonny101 said:

Before, it was Dhunda who was the undisputed champion of missionaries

 

On 15/07/2017 at 8:40 AM, Jonny101 said:

but it is quite interesting to see how heretics turn on each other.

 

Dhunda when there began to be opposition to his teachings in Panjab, released a video of the missionary college doing Jaap Sahib paath, which turned the diehard miss naris against him. They were dissing him left right and centre. Since Ranjit Singh came on the scene they have clamoured around him as he is hugely popular in Panjab. Ranjits singhs diwans are not about Sikh any more, but to diss Harnam Singh and the Taksal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSinghnz    925
On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, Jonny101 said:

While on the subject of the heretics. A missionary recently went to Takht Sri Hazur Sahib. When the Sikhs according to their tradition were doing aarti with the thaali. The missionary did Beadbi by trying to knock out the Thaali and disrupt the Aarti. The Sikhs in Hazur Sahib are not like the Sikhs in Punjab who tolerate the Beadbis done by missionaries. The Sikhs of Hazur Sahib gave the missionary heretic a severe beating he will never forget.

 

 

19875524_10213075740830056_5165429082909619962_n.jpg

So you support  this hindu rituals like the arti they do at Hazur Sahib( totally contradictory to Guru Nanak's Arti)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destruction    155
8 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

So you support  this hindu rituals like the arti they do at Hazur Sahib( totally contradictory to Guru Nanak's Arti)

Tenu ki patha sallliya. Anyone can talk on a forum please go to sachkhand hazoori sahib and tell them why they are wrong. You wouldn't because your tail would be eternal your legs, majority of posters on this forum don't have the balls to do <banned word filter activated> . Keep weapons without knowing how to use them...how ritualistic is that? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Changing his viewpoint on Sikhs being vegetarian -   
    • Its not just him. One of the most ridiculous notions peddled by the left is that ALL of the far right are idiots who can't tell the difference. The reality is something completely different. People like Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulos, both of whom have a respectable number of followers remind people of this whenever there is an attack as the media paints us with the same brush as the terrorists.  Most of the big Right wing "preachers" i guess is an accurate term, know the difference and tend to cite it always.
    • Don't worry about not having a spiritual experience. The main thing is you don't divert from God's name. You don't want to get into ego from experiences either.  All people are not the same, an experience to one person may not be the same as another, however large or small it maybe. We should bear in mind, that we do not recite God's name for experiences, but to think of it as our duty and love towards them. If we start to ask for experiences, then we have forgotten what our goal is.  It is up to Waheguru to grace somebody with an experience. It can happen how much more or less time on one spends on Simran, than another. Do not compare yourself to others, an experience will happen in Waheguru's Hukam, not by anybody saying how or when.  Its good to increase Simran, Gurbani if you wish to and spending more time to devote yourself towards it, will never be incomplete of anything. But we must focus on doing Simran and not expect anything back in return. Just leave that to God to decide.  Say if somebody has an experience, does it necessarily mean it has to be a physical one or that is visible? And then what after that?  Doing Simran, reciting/listening to  Gurbani is an experience in itself. We are here in this world for this experience of having the opportunity to, that is also an experience we should be grateful for. But we forget God is everywhere.  ਤੂੰ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਭਰਿਪੁਰਿ ਲੀਣਾ ਤੂੰ ਆਪੇ ਸਰਬ ਸਮਾਣਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ 
      तूं जलि थलि महीअलि भरिपुरि लीणा तूं आपे सरब समाणा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ 
      Ŧūʼn jal thal mahī▫al bẖaripur līṇā ṯūʼn āpe sarab samāṇā. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
      Thou art fully contained in water, dry land nether and upper regions. Thou Thyself art pervading everywhere. Pause. 
      SGGS ji Ang 731 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji   I understand that you maybe desiring for an experience to feel the presence of God for yourself, but just remind yourself they are everywhere. When we do Simran with love for God, then we'll start to feel the anand (bliss) of it, when God graces us with it.   
    • Apart from the ignorant British attacking a Sikh wearing a turban (which I hear is very rare, I'm Canadian/American btw), I doubt that the British people will target Sikhs. Instead, what they will do is far worse, they will use our history with the Muslims to incite us and basically use us as fodder as they did in their Raj, though this time, it'll be purely against the Muslims. 
    • It is going to be of no use to you to know how much simran to do. You simply have to arrange time for yourself. .. approximately 2 hours 40 minutes everyday. One tenth of your time everyday to Devote to simran. It is a blessing from God if one is able to put in this amount of time.  Pichle janam dhi kamayi counts as well greatly. God has preselected exactly whom he would like to have these experiences.  If you have these experiences, then you have to learn to not spread them about and you will have more. There are many more things that come to pass... we are spiritual beings suffering from separation from our creator. Reconnection is going to occur slowly and understanding these experiences comes slowly too. As you keep your simran up, you are able to obtain great amounts of happiness and peace from it. So forming a habit of simran should be done as a conscious effort. 
×