• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest pinky

My baby died a few days old

7 posts in this topic

My baby was resuscitated at birth, never gained consciousness, died days later.  Where is my baby? Why did this happen? Will my baby come back to me? Was it because of my sins? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guest pinky said:

My baby was resuscitated at birth, never gained consciousness, died days later.  Where is my baby? Why did this happen? Will my baby come back to me? Was it because of my sins? 

Penji, sorry for your loss.  Firstly, do not blame yourself. Are you getting any support for it? 

There's a past thread on this, another penji had similar questions. It may help to answer some of your questions. 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guest pinky said:

My baby was resuscitated at birth, never gained consciousness, died days later.  Where is my baby? Why did this happen? Will my baby come back to me? Was it because of my sins? 

I do feel sorry for you, but it's not your fault, (it's not the baby's fault either), but in the grand scheme if things your child was only meant to live in that life for a small amount of time. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please talk to someone about this, it was not your fault. Do not blame yourself ji, do not let this eat you up inside. Please speak to someone about this don't bottle it up . Stop blaming yourself ji

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your replies, thank you for your very kind heartful words.

I've read the link for the earlier post by misskaur and the learned replies have helped somewhat, im grateful to have read them.  

I felt that my faith in God helped me make sense of stuff in the past, now though I cannot actually meditate on God as I'm so very confused and can't help but be so very angry that my baby is not alive.  I feel guilty for this lack of faith and for everyone's loss.  I feel that i could have prevented this somehow, I am living day to day but devastated.

The gianiji said it happend because of kana pina (Sorry spelling) and those words have stayed with me.  is what gianiji said correct and that is it, am I to accept my bad karma as the sole reason for my baby being born in that way and then dying?  That's it?   To me, the whole concept of karma does not explain or answer why there is immense sadness in the world.  It doesn't explain away the actual pain I feel, all the time.  I try but I can't accept this has happened and further that it's happened because of bad karma alone.

I'm kind of going for counselling to try to make sense of how I feel psycologically but I just keep going round in circles and spiritually I feel lost. I do respect God's will but do not understand why God did not help me to help my baby sooner? Why did God do this?  Or did God not do this? Did God abandon us? How can I find hope that my baby's soul is at peace. 

Sorry if I've not made sense or if I've offended.  Thank you so much for reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Guest Pinky said:

now though I cannot actually meditate on God as I'm so very confused and can't help but be so very angry that my baby is not alive.  I feel guilty for this lack of faith and for everyone's loss.  I feel that i could have prevented this somehow, I am living day to day but devastated.

Don't worry about not being able to meditate. You are going through many emotions which is normal. Do not feel guilty for lack of faith, but ask God to help you. 

22 hours ago, Guest Pinky said:

The gianiji said it happend because of kana pina (Sorry spelling) and those words have stayed with me.  is what gianiji said correct and that is it, am I to accept my bad karma as the sole reason for my baby being born in that way and then dying?  That's it?  

Which giani ji? Nobody can tell anybody why they lost their loved one. Don't listen to anybody but get your counselling. 

 

22 hours ago, Guest Pinky said:

It doesn't explain away the actual pain I feel, all the time.  I try but I can't accept this has happened and further that it's happened because of bad karma alone.

Don't think about these things of why. This will only stress you more. You're already going through a lot and you have to look after yourself. 

 

22 hours ago, Guest Pinky said:

I'm kind of going for counselling to try to make sense of how I feel psycologically but I just keep going round in circles

What do you mean kind of? 

22 hours ago, Guest Pinky said:

do respect God's will but do not understand why God did not help me to help my baby sooner? Why did God do this?  Or did God not do this? Did God abandon us? How can I find hope that my baby's soul is at peace. 

Don't worry about what you cannot do or not cope with. God did not abandon you, God loves you as every other person the same. You need to deal with your bereavement by getting professional help. Are you able to get that? Penji I am not trained in this area, so I can only advise that you get help from somebody who is. 

22 hours ago, Guest Pinky said:

Sorry if I've not made sense or if I've offended.  Thank you so much for reading.

Please do not apologise for anything. You are going through a difficult time and it's ok to let out the way you feel. But please get professional help first. Things that happen in one's life, sometimes we cannot explain God's way or our own karm. 

Have you been given any relaxation methods by the counsellor? 

I do not have the answers for your questions penji, but only say please do not worry about what could have been done. Is your husband supporting you in this? Have you both talked about it together? 

May Waheguru give you strength to deal with what you are going through. 🙏🏻

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really sorry about your loss , please accept this as god's will (i know its really difficult). Take advice from guru ji by doing ardas and taking hukamnama it'll surely help you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • All I've been saying this entire time is caste discrimination is something terrible, never once have I said anything Anti-Jaat, if you and the other posters can't read that much, you shouldn't be posting here. Also me replying towards your original caste-based comment has nothing to with your pro-Jaat comment, but your Anti-Everyone else comment, a true Sikh wouldn't even dare mention caste so causally like you did.
    • Listen jacfsing and your anti jatt chela big tedh or whatever the geezas name is. I did not write puth jatta dhe bruahhh and diss other castes. you imply others are slow, well buddy you aint sharp either if you dont understand what i am saying. you mention the greats such a bhagat ravi das, i intentionally didnt mention them as such godly figures who have contributed to our beloved Guru Granth Sahib Ji should not be aligned to any castes. Even greats such as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa shouldnt be, but my point was simple, that good and bad come from all castes. you saying you are amritdhari, well bro judging by the hatred you spew, i think you should class yourself in the same bracket as other so called amritdharis who claim to be amritdhari, but whose actions say something else.... e.g. Mr Prakash the Jatt Badal LOLOL. on a serious note, as a quom, when all of us start pulling together regardless of caste, gender, status, jatha, gursikh/non gursikh etc then we can prevent girls like sandeep from being groomed, we can stop the next generation from marrying goreh kaleh etc. time for us all to become roll models ourselves.
    • Do you mean, "What is Hukam exactly"? The videos may help you to understand it better:         
    • Yes, because that's not the topic here. The point prokharkoo started was bigteras hardon for Jatts. He is saying some Jatts are good, some bad. Nowhere did he mention pride, or that other castes are inferior. But you, as always, start rambling on. If you go to post secondary, these habits will bring some very low marks.  I'm glad you finally dropped the Daas act. It seemed very forced, almost like you had a reminder to use it whenever possible. When you are truly there, then use it, until now keep from making a mockery of the term.