Guest pinky

My baby died a few days old

4 posts in this topic

My baby was resuscitated at birth, never gained consciousness, died days later.  Where is my baby? Why did this happen? Will my baby come back to me? Was it because of my sins? 

9 hours ago, Guest pinky said:

My baby was resuscitated at birth, never gained consciousness, died days later.  Where is my baby? Why did this happen? Will my baby come back to me? Was it because of my sins? 

Penji, sorry for your loss.  Firstly, do not blame yourself. Are you getting any support for it? 

There's a past thread on this, another penji had similar questions. It may help to answer some of your questions. 

2 people like this

11 hours ago, Guest pinky said:

I do feel sorry for you, but it's not your fault, (it's not the baby's fault either), but in the grand scheme if things your child was only meant to live in that life for a small amount of time. 

2 people like this

Please talk to someone about this, it was not your fault. Do not blame yourself ji, do not let this eat you up inside. Please speak to someone about this don't bottle it up . Stop blaming yourself ji

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor