Guest Asdfghjkl singh

Sanskaar seva

3 posts in this topic

Hello 

I wanted to know how do we do agan bhet seva for gutka Sahibs and rumala sahib and can we do it at home

thank you 🙂

You should go to your local gurdwara and ask them to help you out and teach you. There's no maryada to agan bhet but not fully sure if there are any. You can just put on or in a burnable object like tissue papers, fire logs, etc. If the rumala sahib is burnable with no problem, then you can do it freely. You can freely agan bhet the gutka sahib in any way you want to but do it with respect. At darbar sahib, they agan bhet old guru granth sahib jis in a piled up of sticks and logs, the same way of doing antam sanskar of a person in India. 

On 7/13/2017 at 0:35 AM, Guest Asdfghjkl singh said:

Hello 

I wanted to know how do we do agan bhet seva for gutka Sahibs and rumala sahib and can we do it at home

thank you 🙂

Best if you not do it at home, it's not really something that anyone should be doing. Try finding a Gurdwara where they do agan bhet Seva, same as an Anitm Sanskar, which you probably wouldn't do at home either, and Gurbani should have proper respect the whole time.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• All I've been saying this entire time is caste discrimination is something terrible, never once have I said anything Anti-Jaat, if you and the other posters can't read that much, you shouldn't be posting here. Also me replying towards your original caste-based comment has nothing to with your pro-Jaat comment, but your Anti-Everyone else comment, a true Sikh wouldn't even dare mention caste so causally like you did.
    • Listen jacfsing and your anti jatt chela big tedh or whatever the geezas name is. I did not write puth jatta dhe bruahhh and diss other castes. you imply others are slow, well buddy you aint sharp either if you dont understand what i am saying. you mention the greats such a bhagat ravi das, i intentionally didnt mention them as such godly figures who have contributed to our beloved Guru Granth Sahib Ji should not be aligned to any castes. Even greats such as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa shouldnt be, but my point was simple, that good and bad come from all castes. you saying you are amritdhari, well bro judging by the hatred you spew, i think you should class yourself in the same bracket as other so called amritdharis who claim to be amritdhari, but whose actions say something else.... e.g. Mr Prakash the Jatt Badal LOLOL. on a serious note, as a quom, when all of us start pulling together regardless of caste, gender, status, jatha, gursikh/non gursikh etc then we can prevent girls like sandeep from being groomed, we can stop the next generation from marrying goreh kaleh etc. time for us all to become roll models ourselves.
    • Do you mean, "What is Hukam exactly"? The videos may help you to understand it better:         
    • Yes, because that's not the topic here. The point prokharkoo started was bigteras hardon for Jatts. He is saying some Jatts are good, some bad. Nowhere did he mention pride, or that other castes are inferior. But you, as always, start rambling on. If you go to post secondary, these habits will bring some very low marks.  I'm glad you finally dropped the Daas act. It seemed very forced, almost like you had a reminder to use it whenever possible. When you are truly there, then use it, until now keep from making a mockery of the term.