In Defense of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

You must have been dropped on your head several times.  Learn how to bring up comparable situations.  The difference between bahadur shah approaching Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji is that Guru Sahib was not in war with bahadur shah.  Bahadur shah was kicked out of mughals army by his brother for the seat of the king as their father had died.  Yet in the case of Banda Singh Bahadur, he was waging war with the mughals.  Hence they are not comparable.  Blondes even know how to compare and contrast.  In your case, you don't wear a dastar as a Sikh but as a bandage for being dropped on your head too many times.

I take it Mata Sundri Ji was at war directly with Mughals then?..... stupid clown.

Bahadur Shah may not have been in a direct war with Guru Sahib but he was still a Mughal... the son of Aurangzeb no less. Mata Sundri Ji was not in direct war with the Mughals but she was still the mehal of Guru Sahib.

The bottom line is you know nothing about raj neeti.

In your case, you wear a dastar because mummy & daddy told you to. Your attempting to grow a beard... for the soul purpose of wanting to cover up that mess you have to call your face.

47 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Stfu.....you have been trying to intimidate poster jonny for the past several days.  You are a nindak.  He's not like your uncle friend, moni, barking like a wild dog all day everyday on this forum.

If relying on granth of Rattan Singh Bhangu, katha of Sant Jarnail Singh, hukamnama of Mata Sundri Ji, commentary by Gian Singh, historical figures like Baba Deep Singh, Nawab Kapur Singh & Baba Mani Singh amounts to intimidation then so be it.... I suppose threatening people with hell & punishments in the afterworld for relying on the above named gursikhs must be a more gurmat approach then?!

I don't mind debating/arguing with people like Jonny... his opinions may be different to mine but I still know his opinion comes from somewhere genuine...... you on the other hand are a different story..... your just an infant who unfortunately only has 2 brain cells.... 1 of which you urinate through. No more replies to you

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Your attempting to grow a beard... for the soul purpose of wanting to cover up that mess you have to call your face.

I'm not getting involved or taking sides but on this statement I'd like to add this to the conversation.

tumblr_oa1qclq9N61tuwbfjo1_1280.jpg

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I take it Mata Sundri Ji was at war directly with Mughals then?..... stupid clown.

Who else was the khalsa panth in war with at this time.  It was mughals dumb *ss.  Members put up your hand if you believe the khalsa Panth as a whole was in war with the Chinese......only one full retard put up his hand...

Bahadur Shah may not have been in a direct war with Guru Sahib but he was still a Mughal... the son of Aurangzeb no less.

Such a retard.  Full retard.  He was betrayed by the mughals forces at command of his brother.  This made him an enemy of the mughals. Aurangzeb was his father.  Oooooo look the full retard knows how to read.  Do you want a lollipop.  Don't raise your hand this time airhead.....

Mata Sundri Ji was not in direct war with the Mughals but she was still the mehal of Guru Sahib.

The whole khalsa Panth was in war with the mughals.  Any full retard can see this clearly.  Loosen up your bandage and maybe you will get two lollipops.

The bottom line is you know nothing about raj neeti.

You can't even read correctly or compare or contrast.  A full retard like you can never make the assessment of any history let alone say who knows what.

In your case, you wear a dastar because mummy & daddy told you to. Your attempting to grow a beard... for the soul purpose of wanting to cover up that mess you have to call your face.

Even your insults suck.  Damn.  Pick up a book and start reading.  Maybe you will learn how to form sentences.