Guest Gupt Singh

Accidentally ate beef

4 posts in this topic

My dad brought me some tacos from taco bell and one of them was a shell taco. He said it was fully vegetarian with no meat and it had beans instead of beans. After I hate 3 of them, I doubted that this kind of "beans" is meat. So I went on the Taco Bell menu online and saw the same exact picture of the food I was eating and it said "Soft beef". I got really scared and tried to throw up all of the meat inside of me and now I feel guilty. Guru sahib is very mad at me. I am also an amritdhari sikh. I don't know what to do in this kind of situation and I'm not fully sure if its beef or beans. Please help me out and what should I do to get the love of my Guru back!? PLEASE.... this is my benti to the sangat.

Do 5 japji Sahib and ardas for Guru ji to forgive you 

bhul chuk maaf 

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

2 hours ago, Guest Gupt Singh said:

My dad brought me some tacos from taco bell and one of them was a shell taco. He said it was fully vegetarian with no meat and it had beans instead of beans. After I hate 3 of them, I doubted that this kind of "beans" is meat. So I went on the Taco Bell menu online and saw the same exact picture of the food I was eating and it said "Soft beef". I got really scared and tried to throw up all of the meat inside of me and now I feel guilty. Guru sahib is very mad at me. I am also an amritdhari sikh. I don't know what to do in this kind of situation and I'm not fully sure if its beef or beans. Please help me out and what should I do to get the love of my Guru back!? PLEASE.... this is my benti to the sangat.

Present yourself before Guru Sahib at the next Amrit Sanchar at your Gurdwara or others in the area. Panj Piyare are quite forgiving for inadvertent mistakes.

If you find that you may have committing a patit act, you should avoid doing stuff (like making Karah Parshad) that would affect others.

Speaking generally, it is best to avoid eating out to keep Rehit. You never know when some meat or halal meat might sneak in, unless it's a 100% vegetarian restaurant like McDonalds or Subway in our capital.

1 person likes this

If you Punj Pyare said no meat, you should do Ardas, if your Punj Pyare didn't mention any meat other than Halal, and this is Halal, do Ardas, and if in doubt go to the Punj Pyare. 

2 hours ago, Guest Gupt Singh said:

Please help me out and what should I do to get the love of my Guru back!? PLEASE.... this is my benti to the sangat.

Wrong religious mentality. It's not what you do, but rather why you do.

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• All I've been saying this entire time is caste discrimination is something terrible, never once have I said anything Anti-Jaat, if you and the other posters can't read that much, you shouldn't be posting here. Also me replying towards your original caste-based comment has nothing to with your pro-Jaat comment, but your Anti-Everyone else comment, a true Sikh wouldn't even dare mention caste so causally like you did.
    • Listen jacfsing and your anti jatt chela big tedh or whatever the geezas name is. I did not write puth jatta dhe bruahhh and diss other castes. you imply others are slow, well buddy you aint sharp either if you dont understand what i am saying. you mention the greats such a bhagat ravi das, i intentionally didnt mention them as such godly figures who have contributed to our beloved Guru Granth Sahib Ji should not be aligned to any castes. Even greats such as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa shouldnt be, but my point was simple, that good and bad come from all castes. you saying you are amritdhari, well bro judging by the hatred you spew, i think you should class yourself in the same bracket as other so called amritdharis who claim to be amritdhari, but whose actions say something else.... e.g. Mr Prakash the Jatt Badal LOLOL. on a serious note, as a quom, when all of us start pulling together regardless of caste, gender, status, jatha, gursikh/non gursikh etc then we can prevent girls like sandeep from being groomed, we can stop the next generation from marrying goreh kaleh etc. time for us all to become roll models ourselves.
    • Do you mean, "What is Hukam exactly"? The videos may help you to understand it better:         
    • Yes, because that's not the topic here. The point prokharkoo started was bigteras hardon for Jatts. He is saying some Jatts are good, some bad. Nowhere did he mention pride, or that other castes are inferior. But you, as always, start rambling on. If you go to post secondary, these habits will bring some very low marks.  I'm glad you finally dropped the Daas act. It seemed very forced, almost like you had a reminder to use it whenever possible. When you are truly there, then use it, until now keep from making a mockery of the term.