Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangat ji I had a few questions about doing Raul in akhand path Sahib.

1. Can you read in your head when doing the path?

2. What do you do if you lose your place for a sec?

3. Is dhoop deep kumbh nareeal (incense, jot, water, and coconut) required for a path?

Thanks

bhul chuk maaf 

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

Wjkk wjkf 

from my perspective:

1. Ur allowed to read in your head as long as you don't skip Any word 

2. Ur supposed to keep full concentration but if you lose place do waheguru waheguru simran until you get back on track. 

3. Yes it is required 

Guest Jejune

1) Personally I think Akhand Path should be read out loud so you hear the gurbani.

2)Try to go back to the starting of the particular shabad your readying at time and read it again.  

3)No guru sahib tries to keep us away from pakhand eg, how Jot, we need to light the Jot in our body not the particular physical Jot. Even like coconuts and etc they are all signs of babanvaad. Nanak naam 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I don't think bana is necessary. When I went to my amrit sanchar, I was the only person wearing a bana excluding the panj pyare, the rest wore kurta pajama. They will ask you to take off your pajama though.  
    • Why did you start drinking? You mentioned it's a recent thing having never really drunk before... So what started it off? Why do you drink? Create an account and feel free to send a personal message veer. It would help you to be open and discuss this issue in detail so we may help as best we can.
    • considering the murderer came forward and sent message through media that he killed vipin sharma because VS had arranged murder of one of his bande , his words were this has nothing to do with dharma but the murder of my man , I do not regret a thing about killing him but do not want other sikhs to be punished for what I did
    • lol yes but sometimes I can be b**tchy 
    • एक मिट्टी की मूर्तियां बनाने वाला  (कुम्हार) ईश्वर से कहता है....._     
      ⚘_"हे प्रभु तू भी एक कलाकार है और मैं भी एक कलाकार हूँ,_   
      ⚘_तूने मुझ जैसे असंख्य पुतले बनाकर इस धरती पर भेजे हैं,_
      ⚘_और मैंने तेरे असंख्य पुतले बना कर इस घरती पर बेचे हैं।_ 
      ⚘_पर ईश्वर उस समय बड़ी शर्म आती है, जब तेरे बनाये हुए पुतले आपस में लड़ते हैं_, 
      ⚘_और मेरे बनाये हुए  पुतलों के सामने लोग शीश झुकाते हैं"_..     🙏🙏
      *ध्यान से पढ़े कितना बड़ा सच है.*