• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
MrHSinghK

Very Sad News Of Young Sikh Boy

13 posts in this topic

Greenford is a majority Sikh area. I hope it wasn't some jumped up apnay who did this to the poor boy.

This is sickening, but sadly, this type of bullying is VERY common amongst school boys.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kids can be evil. 

The bullies should be forced to eat 10 blocks of cheese as punishment. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is why we shouldn't cut our hair. we should keep our turbans and have annakh, then we don't get bullied. Then the bullies don't dare flick things like cheese at us!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

this is why we shouldn't cut our hair. we should keep our turbans and have annakh, then we don't get bullied. Then the bullies don't dare flick things like cheese at us!

How does Kesh & Dastar protect from a food allergy?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

this is why we shouldn't cut our hair. we should keep our turbans and have annakh, then we don't get bullied. Then the bullies don't dare flick things like cheese at us!

Lol sikhs need to come out of their la la land alReady. 

You can still get bullied with turban nd kes. Even more likely so 

The worst part is that brat will likely be out in 3 months time after serving at a juvenile center. 

That's how its in india

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:waheguru:

Edited by singhnihk
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Singhsburys said:

How does Kesh & Dastar protect from a food allergy?

Well I actually meant to wear the dastaar and use being a Singh to stop bullies flicking or putting the allergic food on the child.

Of course dastaar can block flicked food as well.

4 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Lol sikhs need to come out of their la la land alReady. 

You can still get bullied with turban nd kes. Even more likely so 

The worst part is that brat will likely be out in 3 months time after serving at a juvenile center. 

That's how its in india

Yes, but with turban also comes annakh. Annakhi person fights back against bullies. Wearing turban has meaning, it is not like a hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

Yes, but with turban also comes annakh. Annakhi person fights back against bullies. Wearing turban has meaning, it is not like a hat

Not true that with a dastar, anakh will come. Also you can have anakh without dastar too. Anakh is not uncommon in north indian men, vast majority of whom don't wear turban. 

Dastar is only for covering kes. Thats it. Imho. If turban brought anakh, we wudnt hv gaddars and puppets like manmohan singh, former pm of india

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poor boy rip :(
must be really hard for his parents

Whoever these vile bullies are i hope they are named and shamed and get done for murder if they knew he had allergy to cheese products and still attacked him with it.

Also the school and teachers should be held responsible for not looking after the welfare of the kid and allowing this to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2017 at 1:25 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Not true that with a dastar, anakh will come. Also you can have anakh without dastar too. Anakh is not uncommon in north indian men, vast majority of whom don't wear turban. 

Dastar is only for covering kes. Thats it. Imho. If turban brought anakh, we wudnt hv gaddars and puppets like manmohan singh, former pm of india

dastar is only for covering kes? Why don't you ask those who wear dumallas loaded with shastar, or read the history of the maharajas who wore their pagris?

 

Have you ever heard the saying? :Piyo deh pagh pehra wich roldei

Dastaar is totally a thing of izzat and self respect in our culture.

YEs there are bad people who wear turbans.

 

 

But seriously I am much more intimidating since I had a beard. The Khalsa Singhs wore the bana and carried shastar, but the look was not complete without the high turbans and intimidating beards. With a scary look, half the fight is won!

Edited by ipledgeblue
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

dastar is only for covering kes? Why don't you ask those who wear dumallas loaded with shastar, or read the history of the maharajas who wore their pagris?

 

Have you ever heard the saying? :Piyo deh pagh pehra wich roldei

Dastaar is totally a thing of izzat and self respect in our culture.

YEs there are bad people who wear turbans.

 

 

But seriouslu I am much more intimidating since I had a beard. The Khalsa Singhs wore the bana and carried shastar, but the look was not complete without the high turbans and intimidating beards. With a scary look, half the fight is won!

Liked.esp the last sentence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now