Question

Guest Gupt

3 hours ago, simran345 said:

Thanks Paji @Not2Cool2Argue, it's been less stressful being away.  This was supposed to be just a flying visit, but somehow ended up doing a few posts, oops.  Kind of missed the forum ?, but time management is important too. Hope you're well.  

Theres another one of Bhai Vir Singh's videos I want to put on, but the YouTube link doesn't allow it to be embedded. "Naam isn't merely repeating a Name but awakening the light inside you", interesting audio.

Yes this forum really interferes with time management. That video really sounds  interesting, i would love to listen to it. If u could share the link instead of embedding, maybe it will work on pm? I would really appreciate  it. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Yes this forum really interferes with time management. That video really sounds  interesting, i would love to listen to it. If u could share the link instead of embedding, maybe it will work on pm? I would really appreciate  it. 

Thanks

https://youtu.be/PIcVgEoNTOA

Done, sent in pm too. 

On 10/7/2017 at 4:11 AM, Guest Gupt said:

Just wondered in a lot of the Hukamnamas I've been getting, I've been told to serve the guru/saints what does this exactly mean?

True saints, mahapurukhs, will never ever tell  anybody  to do any type of physicall sewa for them, for they say, they are the servants of the servants.

For them, serving them, is to follow implicitly and faithfully  what the Bani tells us to do.

For example it tells us: Satgur kee sewa safal hae, je koee karay chit laae.

The true sewa is the one, which makes us consciouss of Him.

So what is it, that which makes us consciouss about Him, and brings us closer and closer to Him?

It is His simran, His bandagee, which alone purifies us, and brings us closer to Him, to the extent, that finally we merge in Him.

Prabh ka Simran sabh tay oochaa. T

This is the highest sewa of Wahiguru, which one can offer Him, and it is this very sewa, which any true mahapurkh, Brahmgyani, will tell us to do, as well as Guru Jee tells us also so.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm going to be very legit here, the odds of you meeting any Mahapurukh would be a smaller chance than winning the lottery, (and the odds of being a Mahapurukh yourself is even lower than that), so your best bet is to do as much Seva of anyone, (even people you may think are lesser than your own spirituality), and do it in the name of Vaheguru. Everyone above me has given you wonderful advice, if I could add one thing to what they say, it's try to do the Seva of anyone, with the intent that the person your serving is not just some random guy or gal in the middle of nowhere, but view them as someone who provides their own dynamic personality and hope that, and that intention of helping not as a religious pre-resquite, but as a disciple of Vaheguru and you will be growing exponentially.