Guest ChardiKala

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Own bread? Thas really amazing. My sister cooks her own food 7 days and drinks nothing but water. Rotia are mixed sometimes bajria sometimes makhi. She never eats packed biscuits let alone in restaurants. Out of curiosity whas your diet like?

My breadmaking is a bit of a cheat because we have a bread-maker machine (Panasonic - was given to us as a house-warming present). My diet is very much like your sister in that we try and 'recycle' our daals and turn them into rotian (bajria) and only use brown wholemeal atta for general rotis. One thing we will never allow in our house is the white roti atta , especially the Canadian Gold. I actually get really angry and upset when I see people have even started using that atta in Gurdwaras and also for langars at home. It tastes really good but what people have got to understand is that it tastes really good for a reason and that reason is the fact that it is so over-refined every single thing of nutrition has been refined out of it. i.e all the things that are good for you in wheat has been taken out of it and whats left is simply the soft texture and taste. Its the same with the might white bread you get in Canada. Tastes so good because it's so soft etc but that's because everything that is nutritionally good has been refined out of it.

Generally though, as a family unit, our diet is guided by ethics more than anything else. Where we can, we grow our own mirch, carrots and peas etc in our garden and choices of what to buy at the supermarket are dictated mostly by where it came from, in that we try and avoid things that come from overseas and even too far north of London  as we don't want to be adding to the destruction of the environment by playing our part in encouraging the unnecessary transportation of foodstuffs.

Diet on a typical day then:

Crunchy nut cornfalkes with hazelnut / almond or coconut milk for breakfast.

A Jordan's muesli bar for brunch.

Aloo wala parathas for lunch (packed lunch)

Simple roti and daal / sabji for dinner with homemade achar that my wife makes (large chillis stuffed with imli tamararind)  And at least 2 litres of water throughout the day.

4 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Own bread? Thas really amazing. My sister cooks her own food 7 days and drinks nothing but water. Rotia are mixed sometimes bajria sometimes makhi. She never eats packed biscuits let alone in restaurants. Out of curiosity whas your diet like?

very good, much healthier than just refined wheat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest London jwaan
On 11/07/2017 at 11:50 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

To me, all flesh eaters are about as moral as a paedophile and their opinions on morals and ethics about as valuable.

Jagsaw. 3 points to make here:

1) most importantly, I can confirm from the above statement that you have made, that officially you are a c*ck

2) referring to people who eat meat as "flesh eaters" is an incredibly idiotic and immature way to articulate a point. Before you start jumping up and down and waving your kirpan around and crying "but they do eat flesh!" I could just as easily refer to you as a "tutee speaker" because you do.....

3) imodium time! Really? You consider a non veg person to be as "moral" as a paedophile? Here you go again on your extreme bukwaas. If someone were to come into your house eating a burger are you trying to tell me that would be as objectionable as someone coming into your house, getting naked in bed with your kids and interfering with their bodies? Do you really thing their ethics and morals are the same? If you don't, you're a bullshi**er for making the above statement, if you do, you're a demented tw*t.

You certainly talk crap my friend......

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru JI ki fateh

On 8/5/2017 at 2:29 AM, Guest London jwaan said:

Jagsaw. 3 points to make here:

1) most importantly, I can confirm from the above statement that you have made, that officially you are a c*ck

2) referring to people who eat meat as "flesh eaters" is an incredibly idiotic and immature way to articulate a point. Before you start jumping up and down and waving your kirpan around and crying "but they do eat flesh!" I could just as easily refer to you as a "tutee speaker" because you do.....

3) imodium time! Really? You consider a non veg person to be as "moral" as a paedophile? Here you go again on your extreme bukwaas. If someone were to come into your house eating a burger are you trying to tell me that would be as objectionable as someone coming into your house, getting naked in bed with your kids and interfering with their bodies? Do you really thing their ethics and morals are the same? If you don't, you're a bullshi**er for making the above statement, if you do, you're a demented tw*t.

You certainly talk crap my friend......

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru JI ki fateh

You should have heard his angreezi chaaploosiyaan a few years back. There is definitely some screw loose...

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
50 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You should have heard his angreezi chaaploosiyaan a few years back. There is definitely some screw loose...

..................says the hair-cut mona who is so weak of the mind and body that the only place he can pretend to be a Sikh is on the internet.  Dally Singh.....a man that plays at being a Sikh on the internet but in real life doesn't even have enough strength to grow his hair and keep a pagh let alone shak amrit and become the 10 master's son.  An effeminate pansy of epic proportions.  I'm trying to think to myself how and why anyone that can't stop cutting his hair in real life could spend all day every day on a Sikh religious forum giving lectures to Sikhs about Sikhism ?  Just what kind of mental illness / weakness leads someone to invent a make belive life for himself on the internet that he hasn't got the strength to live in real life ?    You've been doing the rounds on Sikh forums spreading hate against all Sikhs from the pends for what one presumes is decades now DalllySingh100. I'm just trying to figure out what extreme weakness someone might have that even after spending so many years on Sikh forums listening to his Sikh brothers and sisters you still can't bring yourself to grow your hair ?  It's mind boggling, it really is.  I think all of us here have you dallysingh pictured as a fat ugly middle-aged balding man in his late 40's or early 50's that comes home from work every evening and logs onto the internet where he can live out a fantasy life of being a Sikh. On the online forum, where nobody can see that hair-cut mona for the fat ugly middle aged man he actually is, DallySingh likes to lecture Sikhs about Sikhi, insult Amritdharis like me, call the Amritdharis wives of Amritdhari men "ugly" and use profanities galore on a forum that very young Sikhs come to in order to learn.  As I said to you last time, when you called my wife "ugly", you do these things because this is all some made up fantasy world you live in when you're in front of the computer. When I showed my wife what you had written about her the first thing she asked is what kind of people are on this forum and was it really a 'Sikh' forum. I explained to her that the forum itself is very real but not all of the people that post on it are Sikhs. She, like me, understood that you say the things you do because you know you're not actually part of the Sikh environment dallysingh. Your involvement with Sikhi starts and stops in front of your computer screen. That's why you know you'll never be in a position to feel the cold steel of my and my wife's kirpan. Apart from you, DallySingh, what sad pathetic 50 year old hair cut boy would linger on a Sikh religious forum throwing insults around. ?       Apart from you, DallySingh, what person could spend 20 years on online Sikh forums and yet still not understand the very basic of Sikhi....i.e grow your hair and keep a pagh ? 

So, while I sit here with my crown upon my head, content in the knowledge that I am a son of my Guru lets all picture you in front of your computer screen DallySingh :  A late 40's to 50 year old creepy and sad old hair-cut man with his receding hair cut, a pot-bellied failure in life that logs onto 'Sikh' forums every single day in order to insult 'Sikhs'. A pathetic man that can't do Sikhi in real life and so does it in a make-believe cyber world. :rofl

So, while I sit here with my crown upon my head, content in the knowledge that I am a son of my Guru 

You ain't no son of your Guru in my eyes. You deified and brown nosed goray (like a kow-towing, weak insecure gimp) for years because they gave your grandpa a 5hitty unskilled job in a factory as a reward for being a sepoy. Then you went on and on with your jut bull5hit. You denied the grooming issue by Pakistanis at every opportunity (for years!) too (forget that did you). Then you admitted that elders in your family pretty much get frogmarched by 'toughies' into voting in Gurdwara elections. Then you had your phase of crying about Afghan Sikh women wearing make up and looking 'hot'. Oh yeah, let's not forget the one where you essentially told the world that sometimes you look at your wife and wished one of you was dead, so one of you (meaning you really) could finally have a chance to actually enjoy your lives...lol! You're the one who insulted your wife, I just brought it to your attention. 

I can tell you're a straight pu55y, whose never lived in the real world because your momma and pappa didn't let you play outside in the evening with the other boys (incase you got hurt probably). And I'm not pot bellied you vegan tw@t, I work out all the time - you should try it. But you probably won't because you can't summon up enough energy to physically exert yourself with your stupid diet that even our Guru's never encouraged.  

By the way (to you and all you other he-bitches out there) this cyber thing has been heavily successful (for me at least) over the years, I've managed to get things translated (and shared them), developed my own language skills, put essential information and points of views out there that were suppressed, or not faced (by cowards like you).  And if you think that you can't be a d1ck and wear a crown on your head, you're wrong. Go take a look in the mirror. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2017 at 3:52 AM, S1ngh said:

Well stop eating meat.

That's not the answer! People are not going to just stop eating meat. Instead we should educate our children why we stand against Halal meat. We should stand against it regardless because it's wrong and very cruel.

On 8/12/2017 at 7:31 AM, proactive said:

The simple fact is that just like the general population some Sikhs eat meat and some are vegetarian. It's not up to me to say who is right and who is wrong. If you are Amritdhari then you need to follow what your Panj Piare told you about the rehat you have to follow. If your Panj Piare told you to refain from all meat then that is what you have to do and if they told you that Jhatka meat is allowed then you can eat Jhatka meat IF you want to. The worst thing you can do is to deride another Sikh who eats Jhatka or as a Jhatka eater a vegetarian Sikh for not eating Jhatka.

And then there's also panj piarey who will recommend shikaar and jhatka as guru's rehat, not just allowing jhatka as a way of eating meat.

There's a uk nihang Singh I know who took amrit at I think Baba Bakala Dal (I am not 100% sure). Before he was allowed to take amrit he he had to do jhatka of rabbit. He is the son of a late Nihang Singh of Harianvela.

• The topic was locked