Guest ChardiKala

On 7/10/2017 at 9:24 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

I don't care what's 'written above me' and I don't care what's 'written below me'. I look upon all eaters of flesh as scum so I value the supposed righteousness in abstaining from halal and eating non-halal as much as I value a paedophile

By that logic you must consider a helluva lot of your warrior Sikh ancestors to be scum then......

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:17 PM, Guest ChardiKala said:

now serve Halal hot dogs because of only 5% Muslims. None of the Sikhs care about this. Muslims are using Halal

Anyone agree with me?

I agree. I also agree halal is EVERYWHERE in UK. It don't bother me because, it's Muslim's thing. Just like Sikhs get happy seeing a new gurdwara open up Muslims get happy seeing halal place opened (mosque too I guess). BUT we should not enter halal places as it gives us a bad image AND it against rehat to eat Halal (halal is specified in rehat nama)!!!

ALSO! Is this "Hot dog" like, a proper PORK hot dog??:/

23 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

I agree. I also agree halal is EVERYWHERE in UK. It don't bother me because, it's Muslim's thing. Just like Sikhs get happy seeing a new gurdwara open up Muslims get happy seeing halal place opened (mosque too I guess). BUT we should not enter halal places as it gives us a bad image AND it against rehat to eat Halal (halal is specified in rehat nama)!!!

ALSO! Is this "Hot dog" like, a proper PORK hot dog??:/

lol definitely not pork if halal, probably halal lamb.

1 minute ago, Kira said:

Suraj Parkash stated Guru Gobind Singh Ji even ate meat. I wonder what he thinks of that.

are we allowed to say stuff like that on this forum now? I know a lot of people used to get banned and topics locked when true facts were stated LOL There used to be admins that followed sants or bhai sahibs that would preach your statement down into the ground. But obviously, the real Khalsa with their shastar, bani, bana, and itihas does not fall so easily!

7 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

are we allowed to say stuff like that on this forum now? I know a lot of people used to get banned and topics locked when true facts were stated LOL There used to be admins that followed sants or bhai sahibs that would preach your statement down into the ground. But obviously, the real Khalsa with their shastar, bani, bana, and itihas does not fall so easily!

I don't really know in all honesty. If its in a Granth and they're denying it then they'll deny History. Bear in mind eating meat isn't spiritually beneficial however Guru Sahib taught us Spiritual and Temporal arts.

• The topic was locked