Jump to content
AjeetSinghPunjabi

How can we educate sikhs who go to hindu mandirs ? ... How about using reverse psychology ?

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So now ur mixing your homophobia in Sikh history. 

Is there any limit to how much u lie. I didn't find anything u mentioned in panth parkash

You must have done a half-ar5ed job if you missed it. I'll try and find them again for you when I get some time. 

And look, I haven't got a problem with homosexuality. But given where I am right now, (in the UK), I do have a big problem with ANY Sikh men acting effeminate, even more so if they are wearing a dastaar. It just sends out a weak message and men from other communities respond accordingly. 

Thank Waheguru you are not here. 

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You must have done a half-ar5ed job if you missed it. I'll try and find them again for you when I get some time. 

And look, I haven't got a problem with homosexuality. But given where I am right now, (in the UK), I do have a big problem with ANY Sikh men acting effeminate, even more so if they are wearing a dastaar. It just sends out a weak message and men from other communities respond accordingly. 

Thank Waheguru you are not here. 

I agree and I am pro gay goo rights ect. When men start acting like women in Sikh saroop it's not a good outlook. On top of spiritual aspect, when someone is initiated with Khande di pahul, you're literally a soldier in Khalsa and should act as such. Debated a couple sulleh from UK a while back and average hippy lib apna would have said ve are believings 1 luv we r sorry for offendings joo. I was pretty direct and told him straight same things I would post here and in end he apologized and said he respected Sikhs.

When you have abrahamic faiths who don't understand prema bhagti and prem in general - they only respect tribal alpha maleness.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Singh559 said:

I agree and I am pro gay goo rights ect. When men start acting like women in Sikh saroop it's not a good outlook. On top of spiritual aspect, when someone is initiated with Khande di pahul, you're literally a soldier in Khalsa and should act as such. Debated a couple <banned word filter activated> from UK a while back and average hippy lib apna would have said ve are believings 1 luv we r sorry for offendings joo. I was pretty direct and told him straight same things I would post here and in end he apologized and said he respected Sikhs.

When you have abrahamic faiths who don't understand prema bhagti and prem in general - they only respect tribal alpha maleness.

Let's be real too. Dasmesh pita made a hyper-masculine identity with the Khalsa. One that led blokes to smack jihadis into oblivion despite being heavily outnumbered and outresourced. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Let's be real too. Dasmesh pita made a hyper-masculine identity with the Khalsa. One that led blokes to smack jihadis into oblivion despite being heavily outnumbered and outresourced. 

Exactly, this new pseudo-feminist movement that is discouraging men from being men is infiltrating psyche of even keshdhari Sikhs into feeling guilty for this bakhshish of Guru Sahib. Problem with hyper-masculine identity is when we are uneducated in worldly and spiritual.

Honestly don't mind seeing even a bit of unchecked hypermasculination of our generation - we definitely need it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Exactly, this new pseudo-feminist movement that is discouraging men from being men is infiltrating psyche of even keshdhari Sikhs into feeling guilty for this bakhshish of Guru Sahib. Problem with hyper-masculine identity is when we are uneducated in worldly and spiritual.

Honestly don't mind seeing even a bit of unchecked hypermasculination of our generation - we definitely need it.

This is the consequence of white man's long term plan for us. First disarm us and destroy our economic independence , then distort our religion to make it weak (i.e. from Sikhi to 'Sikhism'), promote low IQ culture of drinking and barn-dancing as a norm, and now the last stroke - turn men into he-b1tches. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You must have done a half-ar5ed job if you missed it. I'll try and find them again for you when I get some time. 

And look, I haven't got a problem with homosexuality. But given where I am right now, (in the UK), I do have a big problem with ANY Sikh men acting effeminate, even more so if they are wearing a dastaar. It just sends out a weak message and men from other communities respond accordingly. 

Thank Waheguru you are not here. 

Btw may I ask whats ur age ? because such homophobic attitudes certainly aren't common among britain's youth, as per polls.

Are you above 60 ? 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Let's be real too. Dasmesh pita made a hyper-masculine identity with the Khalsa. One that led blokes to smack jihadis into oblivion despite being heavily outnumbered and outresourced. 

where's our hyper masculine identity when our young girls get lured by cutbullahs in UK and elsewhere ? We're so so different from our historical co-religionists that some might as well go on to say we fabricated a sikh history of brave soormas. We're nothing like that, as you said our youth grow up mollycuddled, in other thread.

Apparently , a gay man is easier target for you . So you attack them whereas they're the least of your priorities, when infact the kaum is plagued by plethora of other issues staring us in the face. Can we focus on those brother ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

where's our hyper masculine identity when our young girls get lured by cutbullahs in UK and elsewhere ? We're so so different from our historical co-religionists that some might as well go on to say we fabricated a sikh history of brave soormas. We're nothing like that, as you said our youth grow up mollycuddled, in other thread.

Apparently , a gay man is easier target for you . So you attack them whereas they're the least of your priorities, when infact the kaum is plagued by plethora of other issues staring us in the face. Can we focus on those brother ?

okay

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2017 at 8:00 PM, Singh559 said:

I agree and I am pro gay goo rights ect. When men start acting like women in Sikh saroop it's not a good outlook. On top of spiritual aspect, when someone is initiated with Khande di pahul, you're literally a soldier in Khalsa and should act as such. Debated a couple <banned word filter activated> from UK a while back and average hippy lib apna would have said ve are believings 1 luv we r sorry for offendings joo. I was pretty direct and told him straight same things I would post here and in end he apologized and said he respected Sikhs.

When you have abrahamic faiths who don't understand prema bhagti and prem in general - they only respect tribal alpha maleness.

swear down this was going through my mind in some portions of your post.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kira said:

swear down this was going through my mind in some portions of your post.

 

Classic! haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

where's our hyper masculine identity when our young girls get lured by cutbullahs in UK and elsewhere ?

That's the whole point. The reason this is happening is because SIkh men are not acting like men. Then people like you jumping in, normalising effete, camp behaviour, just adds to the problem. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's the whole point. The reason this is happening is because SIkh men are not acting like men. Then people like you jumping in, normalising effete, camp behaviour, just adds to the problem. 

So now faggs like me are a convenient trash bin to throw the failures of kaum on. Right! 

Reminds me of an incident from 12 yrs back when i was new in a sikh college. The other 6 feet tall, strapping young sikh lad sad ,pointing to me, albeit jokingly "because of this guys we face issues in panth"lol yeah we pansies were also responsible for rss,  indira,  47 blunder and wat not. 

Man up nd own to ur mistakes rather than throwing them on pansies

Also @dallysingh101 please don't mind me saying  but if you were so concerned abt issues facing panth, u wud start with urself by keeping kes. "be the change you wish to see in the world"

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So now faggs like me are a convenient trash bin to throw the failures of kaum on. Right! 

Reminds me of an incident from 12 yrs back when i was new in a sikh college. The other 6 feet tall, strapping young sikh lad sad ,pointing to me, albeit jokingly "because of this guys we face issues in panth"lol yeah we pansies were also responsible for rss,  indira,  47 blunder and wat not. 

Man up nd own to ur mistakes rather than throwing them on pansies

Also @dallysingh101 please don't mind me saying  but if you were so concerned abt issues facing panth, u wud start with urself by keeping kes. "be the change you wish to see in the world"

Stop with the attention seeking ffs! 

There is serious stuff going on in the UK right now. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Stop with the attention seeking ffs! 

There is serious stuff going on in the UK right now. 

Your a 40 year old insulting everyone.  You sitting on this forum all day.  Get a day job and stop living off of welfare cheques.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2017 at 10:04 AM, Big_Tera said:

Were your ancestors not Hindu? Why treat Hindus and Hinduism so badly. 

Unless you would really like to be  Hindu instead. Im sure you probably look like one.

He quoted gurbani.  Your ancestors are monkeys according to science.  So go marry your family off to them.  You are very dim.  He's talking about jeevan.  Learn to read.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Here's another post you can confused face.  I wouldn't want you to be bored.
    • No apologies required. Just to let you know where I'm coming from, Bhai Gurdas ji says when you become a bemukh, even if you come back to the Guru, the stain remains: ਜੈਸੇ ਘਾਉ ਘਾਇਲ ਕੋ ਜਤਨ ਕੈ ਨੀਕੋ ਹੋਤ ਪੀਰ ਮਿਟਿ ਜਾਇਲੀਕ ਮਿਟਤ ਨ ਪੇਖੀਐ । Just as the wound gets cured with medicine and the pain also vanishes, but the scar of the wound is never seen to vanish.  ਜੈਸੇ ਫਾਟੇ ਅੰਬਰੋ ਸੀਆਇ ਪੁਨਿ ਓਢੀਅਤ ਨਾਗੋ ਤਉ ਨ ਹੋਇ ਤਊ ਥੇਗਰੀ ਪਰੇਖੀਐ । Just as a torn cloth stitched and worn does not bare the body but the seam of the stitch is visible and conspicuous.  ਜੈਸੇ ਟੂਟੈ ਬਾਸਨੁ ਸਵਾਰ ਦੇਤ ਹੈ ਠਠੇਰੋ ਗਿਰਤ ਨ ਪਾਨੀ ਪੈ ਗਠੀਲੋ ਭੇਖ ਭੇਖੀਐ । Just as a broken utensil is repaired by coppersmith and even the water does not leak from it, but it is repaired form stays.  ਤੈਸੇ ਗੁਰ ਚਰਨਿ ਬਿਮੁਖ ਦੁਖ ਦੇਖਿ ਪੁਨਿ ਸਰਨ ਗਹੇ ਪੁਨੀਤ ਪੈ ਕਲੰਕੁ ਲੇਖ ਲੇਖੀਐ ॥੪੧੯॥ Similarly, a disciple who has turned away from the holy feet of the True Guru comes back to the Guru's refuge when he feels the pain of his actions. Although he is freed of his sins and becomes pious, yet the .blemish of his apostasy remains.  (419) ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ : ਕਬਿੱਤ ੪੧੯ ਪੰ. ੪  
    • The Katha was Taksali based if that makes it any easier for you to understand where I was coming from. They have a certain flavour and way of explaining things. With Taksalis sometimes it's the small things that stick with you, and it's amazing how just hearing something once has the ability to change your soch, hell even your speech pattern! I completely get what you mean though. Guess it was just a misunderstanding, apologies brother.
    • I have sympathy for your approach, and I'm also not saying you're wrong. All I'm saying is (in my experience), the majority of Sikhs speak of "breaking Amrit" or ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਤੋੜਨਾ. An alternative way of phrasing things that might be acceptable to you is "breaking your Amrit vows" or "breaking your Amrit lifestyle". As far as the original poster denigrating Amrit and Amritdharis, yes, I agree that wrong acts by some Amritdharis does not mean you can just badmouth Amritdharis as a group.
    • My post was actually based on Katha, and so was originally narrated in Punjabi but thanks for the explanation. Personally I know nothing brother, I was merely talking about what I was told. What I was told made sense to me, if it doesn't to you then i can't really do anything about that. The Katha was about how Amrit has been reduced in status if you will, the Mahaanta given to Amrit. Not saying you're wrong but we all see it with a different perspective. Amrit is unbreakable. This is partly a matter of semantics. If one commits a bajjar kurehat they're on suspension. We're probably not gonna agree on this point because I don't believe Amrit can be "broken". And to say so, is wrong in my book. Or he was quite clearly slamming Amrit and Amritdharis. He said taking Amrit is fake. If you still think he's concerned why don't you counsel him? To me it actually seems he had all the answers to his questions in his own mind, they all seemed rhetorical. His post wasn't exactly the kind you'd expect to find on a thread about an individual who is planning on taking Amrit now is it?
×