How can we educate sikhs who go to hindu mandirs ? ... How about using reverse psychology ?

25 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

@acsap do you think you might just be able to answer this? Do you even know what your raging against? I'm not sure you do.. 

You've made several statements please can you provide the detail. Please provide evidence to support your assertions.. I'm truly perplexed as to how you have formed them. 

Too many drugs and not enough nitnem. Or maybe he's been spending time with faggot <banned word filter activated> corn holding Cksuckers and all that gunda pani has filled his mind 

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Your position can be confused too. Not all SInghs were the kumbh baa yaa malord types you imagine. Akalis were famous for acting aggressive, and having especial hatred for Europeans (probably because they weren't under any illusions about what they were about [conquest] which subsequently proved to be true with annexation and the demise of Sikh sovereignty). 

They were considered primary Sikhs and no one went on about their perceived 'hatred'. 

Asi kise tho darde??Nor will we hide the truth and be nice and speak nicely to scumbags like aurengzeb acsap. <banned word filter activated> him

2 hours ago, acsap said:

Are you still making love to your mother cow? As soon as you are done with that, please reply. Then I will know you and your mother cow are happy.  

2012 you said this. Please see attached.

you are stereotyping anyone with different views to yourself as a Hindu. Dekhla salliya, jeh meh tera shakal dekhiya sachi...ehna tere burreh haal horna. Butha tera pandu akh tera kaddoo goda tera pandu naal Lun tera cutttt du. Mallecha di oulad

sat Sri akaaaaluh

image.png

18 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Please do not resort to this type of language.. It's unbecoming 

Tera tiddd dukhda?? Singh flarrr teri  chadeh. Kutteh like him need to be taught a lesson, they only will learn from galla and shittar karke phir patha lagdu.

2 hours ago, Destruction said:

Too many drugs and not enough nitnem. Or maybe he's been spending time with faggot <banned word filter activated> corn holding Cksuckers and all that gunda pani has filled his mind 

Oyee lala ! Go and make love to your mata, you think I care about Hindu like you. Now get off your mata cow. 

4 hours ago, Destruction said:

You aren't pissing me of calling me a Hindu. A dog like me is a Sikh of satgur Nanak devji and a Singh of dasmesh pita ji. I will not stand for your anti ddharma

If you are a maha soorma aja. Meh Teri pan di Lun bund Parke rakdu thel tho Bigair Teri tii di Lun kutiyan di sallllaaaa 

Lets do a translation of the above: if you are a great warrior, bring it.  I will fill your sisters but with my <banned word filter activated>..........I will shove my <banned word filter activated> into your daughter....you brother in law of a dog.

You started off by saying what????? And you finished your post with the above????  I know one poster wishes he had the ballz to say what you did.  He's always swearing here and insulting members......moni jiiiiiiiiii

43 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Lets do a translation of the above: if you are a great warrior, bring it.  I will fill your sisters but with my <banned word filter activated>..........I will shove my <banned word filter activated> into your daughter....you brother in law of a dog.

You started off by saying what????? And you finished your post with the above????  I know one poster wishes he had the ballz to say what you did.  He's always swearing here and insulting members......moni jiiiiiiiiii

Hope you like the paradox. Well if you are going to swear I suppose you must do it properly with added masala. Vehli janta.