How can we educate sikhs who go to hindu mandirs ? ... How about using reverse psychology ?

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

If I kept banging on about gayness and how it is detrimental to our community, you'd probably not like it too. When I think about it, the truth is that very few of us aren't in our own glass houses. 

Why don't you bang on about your inability to expand your thinking since 3rd grade.  Broken record, get a day job and stop eating up public funds.  20 odd years on Sikh forums with your 3rd grade brain.  You must be 400 pounds and still sitting in your bed with the same 20 year old sweat pants.  You probably even created a easy access hole for the back side....only took 20 years.  Harassing posters on Sikh forums.  You are a coward.  I wouldn't be surprised if its revealed you are a pervert.  History has told us those who behave in your fashion are perverts and have or may committ acts of pedophilia. 20 years of harassing people.  Your track record is filled with filth.

On 15/07/2017 at 10:12 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

might be pathetic excuse to you, but a LOT of our young men do find it cumbersome and constricting to the head. This and fashion-prasti is biggest reason for why most punjabi young men today are shorn-headed. How else you explain so rampant haircut-heads in punjab ?

I respect turban. Don't get me wrong. I do tie a turban daily, but to say that its comfortable won't be a very honest thing or to say that heads won't feel more comfy and light without turbans won't be much of a lie TBH.

I am wearing turban since 10 yrs now. Turban has contributed a lot to my life, somedays can be painful but I do it for my faith .

I think we all should. However, the modern youngsters will not necessarily agree with our sentiments. To them , its a 6 meters of uncomfortable headgear. Don't we have sore ears , pain in the necks , excruciating pull of hair in the front region of head when we first started tying turban , sometime at the age of 16 ?

I will not lie, it was uncomfortable at times, although I am now used to it. However we need to bring awareness to youth of whats the importance of turban and how to make it easy for them. 

I have changed my turban style a few times since I started tying turban. It's been over a decade. 

But the difference really happened when I started wearing something under my turban which stops any pain. I used to tie a ramal. Now I just tie something around my joora, like the start of dumalla tying. As long as their is a buffer between your head and the over turban then you should be ok. Need to experiment a bit and watch some youtube videos to get inspiration. I am trying to change to a proper dumalla eventually.

16 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Keep venting Bro. Let all the hate out. 

The Delhi massacre of Sikhs in 1984 was a shameful act,  a human tragedy where communalism, fascism and the worst of humanity was laid bare. 

Sajjan and tytler in my book are criminals. The product and manifestation of corruptible political systems.. 

I believe that they should be held to account but more importantly we try and uproot and take down the structures that creates people like that 

I am not venting, I am trying to tell some truth to a Hindu, who is slow.  Calling Sajan and tytler criminals is akin to calling Hitler a criminal, but that shows the mindset of a sick Hindu.  You are calling mass murderers criminals, who has not been punished for than 30 years, and Hindus like you, have voted for them every time. 90% of hindus voted for these mass murderers in 1984, now you can see how sick hindus like you are.  If you want these mass murderers to be held accountable then write on some Hindu discussion boards instead of spewing your lies on a Sikh board.  If we try to change the political system (as you mentioned) then you tell us why Khalistan is not a  great idea and SIkhs should stay with India because India is a secular country.  If India is secular then how come Sikhs political prisoners are still in jails after more than 20 years, but mass murderers are free.  Oh well, i don't expect anything better from a Hindu like you.   

1 hour ago, acsap said:

I am not venting, I am trying to tell some truth to a Hindu, who is slow.  Calling Sajan and tytler criminals is akin to calling Hitler a criminal, but that shows the mindset of a sick Hindu.  You are calling mass murderers criminals, who has not been punished for than 30 years, and Hindus like you, have voted for them every time. 90% of hindus voted for these mass murderers in 1984, now you can see how sick hindus like you are.  If you want these mass murderers to be held accountable then write on some Hindu discussion boards instead of spewing your lies on a Sikh board.  If we try to change the political system (as you mentioned) then you tell us why Khalistan is not a  great idea and SIkhs should stay with India because India is a secular country.  If India is secular then how come Sikhs political prisoners are still in jails after more than 20 years, but mass murderers are free.  Oh well, i don't expect anything better from a Hindu like you.   

LOL 

4 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji must be crying.. 

I always thought being a Sikh required Humility, strength through knowledge and quest 'khoj'.. 

Faith must be skin deep and weak if one thinks calling someone a 'Hindu' should somehow be offensive.. The mind boggles 

Listen dumb Hindu, your kin has raped and killed my fellow Sikhs, and pathetic Hindus like you have been voting and defending them for the last 30 years.  You think that my Guru will like that. 

Go and worship your mata cow! At least have some semblance of intelligent if you wanna argue that mass murderer pathetic Hindus are just criminals. You are sorry excuse for a being a human that mean you are a pathetic Hindu. 

18 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji must be crying.. 

I always thought being a Sikh required Humility, strength through knowledge and quest 'khoj'.. 

Faith must be skin deep and weak if one thinks calling someone a 'Hindu' should somehow be offensive.. The mind boggles 

Behave yourself. Do not dare to write such language for our Gurus.