How can we educate sikhs who go to hindu mandirs ? ... How about using reverse psychology ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Just for the record. I'd rather have a Hindu Panjabi in the family than a gandu with a dastaar. 

Let's ask that question to the wider sangat. What would you find easier to accept? 

Reported for using homophobic and vulgar slangs 

Beta , tere inni mircha kyu lagiya ? I was referring to sikhs who go to temples. And I wasn't even abusive to hinduism or hindu gods in my post.

Where do you owe your allegiance , it is clear ! 

Also you better stop referring to my sexuality again and again . Debate me with logically rather than making personal attacks.

[DELETED]

So that term doesn't really applies to me . See you're now forcing me to be vulgar just like you're . 

Actually just get lost , don't talk to me ever again.

I would take gurbani as the parameter and not the wider sangat to decide on an issue.

@MisterrSingh , Can we report this RSS guy here ? he's been attacking me personally on my orientation since day one. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
6 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

IF they are just going INSIDE mandir then nothing wrong. but obviously they are probably worshipping idols which isn't the way for nirguna pooja. We respect sarguna, but don't do pooja of this sort. The only chandi pooja we do is practising pf sword in sri bhagauti. to worship in standing idol form is useless for us.

well said 

@AjeetSinghPunjabi

16 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Where do you owe your allegiance , it is clear ! 

You think I should have some sort of allegiance to homosexuality? 

Are you sure those Hindus you hate aren't ripping into you because you are acting effeminate? And don't try and deny that you do. You admitted as much when you first come on the forum, then lately you're claiming otherwise. 

But then maybe many gay people aren't actually aware of when they are acting 'camp' or don't have much of an idea of how it looks to non gay men? 

Just for literary and historical interest (for those into these things): the term g@ndu (which has offended Ajeet)  is actually used a few times in Rattan Bhangu's Panth Prakash. Just a interesting little tidbit there. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

@AjeetSinghPunjabi

Just for literary and historical interest (for those into these things): the term g@ndu (which has offended Ajeet)  is actually used a few times in Rattan Bhangu's Panth Prakash. Just a interesting little tidbit there. 

So now ur mixing your homophobia in Sikh history. 

Is there any limit to how much u lie. I didn't find anything u mentioned in panth parkash

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So now ur mixing your homophobia in Sikh history. 

Is there any limit to how much u lie. I didn't find anything u mentioned in panth parkash

You must have done a half-ar5ed job if you missed it. I'll try and find them again for you when I get some time. 

And look, I haven't got a problem with homosexuality. But given where I am right now, (in the UK), I do have a big problem with ANY Sikh men acting effeminate, even more so if they are wearing a dastaar. It just sends out a weak message and men from other communities respond accordingly. 

Thank Waheguru you are not here. 

23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You must have done a half-ar5ed job if you missed it. I'll try and find them again for you when I get some time. 

And look, I haven't got a problem with homosexuality. But given where I am right now, (in the UK), I do have a big problem with ANY Sikh men acting effeminate, even more so if they are wearing a dastaar. It just sends out a weak message and men from other communities respond accordingly. 

Thank Waheguru you are not here. 

I agree and I am pro gay goo rights ect. When men start acting like women in Sikh saroop it's not a good outlook. On top of spiritual aspect, when someone is initiated with Khande di pahul, you're literally a soldier in Khalsa and should act as such. Debated a couple sulleh from UK a while back and average hippy lib apna would have said ve are believings 1 luv we r sorry for offendings joo. I was pretty direct and told him straight same things I would post here and in end he apologized and said he respected Sikhs.

When you have abrahamic faiths who don't understand prema bhagti and prem in general - they only respect tribal alpha maleness.

1 minute ago, Singh559 said:

I agree and I am pro gay goo rights ect. When men start acting like women in Sikh saroop it's not a good outlook. On top of spiritual aspect, when someone is initiated with Khande di pahul, you're literally a soldier in Khalsa and should act as such. Debated a couple <banned word filter activated> from UK a while back and average hippy lib apna would have said ve are believings 1 luv we r sorry for offendings joo. I was pretty direct and told him straight same things I would post here and in end he apologized and said he respected Sikhs.

When you have abrahamic faiths who don't understand prema bhagti and prem in general - they only respect tribal alpha maleness.

Let's be real too. Dasmesh pita made a hyper-masculine identity with the Khalsa. One that led blokes to smack jihadis into oblivion despite being heavily outnumbered and outresourced. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Let's be real too. Dasmesh pita made a hyper-masculine identity with the Khalsa. One that led blokes to smack jihadis into oblivion despite being heavily outnumbered and outresourced. 

Exactly, this new pseudo-feminist movement that is discouraging men from being men is infiltrating psyche of even keshdhari Sikhs into feeling guilty for this bakhshish of Guru Sahib. Problem with hyper-masculine identity is when we are uneducated in worldly and spiritual.

Honestly don't mind seeing even a bit of unchecked hypermasculination of our generation - we definitely need it.