Has anyone ever had Darshan of Devtas and conversed with them

Guest Guest curious

Guest seeker

They don't converse. If someone claims that they did, then they were tricked and fell down into path of maya. All abyassees face tests from darker entities. They act to prevent you from rising and to keep you trapped. Very often, they may appear as angelic devtas, but they are in disguise and there to trap you.

Now, that's out the way, i can confirm that interactions and experiences DO occur with these heavenly residents, but it will never start with "seeing" them first.

On 8/7/2017 at 9:37 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Has anyone ever had Darshan of Devtas and conversed with them? I'm kinda curious, if u have what did they tell you? 

Guest Jee,

with all due respects, nobody gets darshan just like that of any spiritual entity, be it it devtays even, unless one worships and devotes oneself to that entity.

So is the same with Wahiguru Akal Purukh, the only supreme Reality.

You see, if one devotes oneself to these lower spiritual entities, one will go at most, to Swarg Lok or Baikunth, that´s it. No mukti, but for sure, imprisoned in chaurasee ka chakar

But then we shall have lost our opportunity in uniting ourselves with Wahiguru. 

But why to worship them or have their darshan? What can they give, that which Wahiguru can´t?

You see, worshipping them or expecting anything from them, is like begging a public officer, when He, Sachya Patshah Akal Purukh, is ready waiting for us, to embrace us, and fill our jholees with His Daya Meher, not only that, but He gives Himself to us, and makes us one with Him.

If that is so, why to go for less.

If one can have have golden coins, pearls and rubies, why to hold on to stones?

Dhan Dhan Satguru Nanak Dev Maharaj, in relation to your questions, tells us in His paviter Bani of Raag Maroo:

ईसरु ब्रहमा देवी देवा ॥
eesar brehamaa dhaevee dhaevaa |
Shiva, Brahma, gods and goddesses,

इंद्र तपे मुनि तेरी सेवा ॥
eindhr thapae mun thaeree saevaa |
Indra, ascetics and silent sages serve You.

So if these deities are beggars at His door, why not to do directly His Bhakti and get Him through His kirpa?

Guest Guest Curious Jee, reconsidere your questions, not because of anything, but, because worshipping Wahiguru, is the only utam karam, highest bhakti.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Guest Curiosity
1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

Guest Jee,

with all due respects, nobody gets darshan just like that of any spiritual entity, be it it devtays even, unless one worships and devotes oneself to that entity.

So is the same with Wahiguru Akal Purukh, the only supreme Reality.

You see, if one devotes oneself to these lower spiritual entities, one will go at most, to Swarg Lok or Baikunth, that´s it. No mukti, but for sure, imprisoned in chaurasee ka chakar

But then we shall have lost our opportunity in uniting ourselves with Wahiguru. 

But why to worship them or have their darshan? What can they give, that which Wahiguru can´t?

You see, worshipping them or expecting anything from them, is like begging a public officer, when He, Sachya Patshah Akal Purukh, is ready waiting for us, to embrace us, and fill our jholees with His Daya Meher, not only that, but He gives Himself to us, and makes us one with Him.

If that is so, why to go for less.

If one can have have golden coins, pearls and rubies, why to hold on to stones?

Dhan Dhan Satguru Nanak Dev Maharaj, in relation to your questions, tells us in His paviter Bani of Raag Maroo:

ईसरु ब्रहमा देवी देवा ॥
eesar brehamaa dhaevee dhaevaa |
Shiva, Brahma, gods and goddesses,

इंद्र तपे मुनि तेरी सेवा ॥
eindhr thapae mun thaeree saevaa |
Indra, ascetics and silent sages serve You.

So if these deities are beggars at His door, why not to do directly His Bhakti and get Him through His kirpa?

Guest Guest Curious Jee, reconsidere your questions, not because of anything, but, because worshipping Wahiguru, is the only utam karam, highest bhakti.

Sat Sree Akal.

With all due respect, Many Sants have had darshans of them, seen them and spoken to them. None of them have ever followed anyone except Parbraham.

14 hours ago, Guest seeker said:

They don't converse. If someone claims that they did, then they were tricked and fell down into path of maya. All abyassees face tests from darker entities. They act to prevent you from rising and to keep you trapped. Very often, they may appear as angelic devtas, but they are in disguise and there to trap you.

Now, that's out the way, i can confirm that interactions and experiences DO occur with these heavenly residents, but it will never start with "seeing" them first.

What does it start with? A friend of mine had interactions with them. Yet they never told him to worship them, the opposite. They told him to continue following the path of Nanak and gave him Banis to do. Will you argue that its Maya's play? that Kalyug is purposely telling people to do the one that weakens it?

1 hour ago, Singh1989 said:

No I have not :( I ask in a kind manner why do you ask? Am eager to hear your experience :)

A friend of mine had a conversation with them or certain ones. So I asked here for him. I can share some of his experiences. 

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

What?

VJKK VJKF

/Cloud

I'll further explain, apologises if I seemed too vague and airy.  Has anyone here ever seen Devtas (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Durga, Indra etc) (dream form or real life) where they met them and had a conversation with them?

Guest Jacfsing2
On 7/8/2017 at 4:37 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Has anyone ever had Darshan of Devtas and conversed with them? I'm kinda curious, if u have what did they tell you? 

*(I have never met any devti or devtas, and have no interest in meeting them.)

Mahapurukhs had darshan of these devtas and devtis. We all know the basic stuff, but there's also a Sakhi that when before Bhai Lehna, (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji), had knew about Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, he had saw Durga and the other devtis,(all 330 crores), all doing their service to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. This was one his last pilgrimage to the Mandir of Jawalamukhi.

Throughout the ages many also saw Devtis and Devis as well and reached a similar conclusion. The Kashmiri Pundits also reached the same conclusion when their Trimurti, (in Hinduism, they are considered the biggest of all devti, Sikhi gives no importance), told them to go to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji to be protected from oppression.

Sant Harnaam Singh also met them, as well as Jesus and Muhammad, and they all reached the same conclusion, and that conclusion was: Guru Sahib is the greatest being that ever existed, as well as the greatness of Sikhi.

20 hours ago, Guest seeker said:

Pretty much agree here. It is a stage that one passes through as the praises and kirtan that occurs outside darbar of Akaal purakh is by the devi devtes and saints.  Also agree that they can try to entice you and keep you bound in maya. This is one of Akaal purakhs tests to see whetther you will be stuck in the heavens or go all the way to merge.  I know what your'e saying about not "seeing" them at first, because gurbani tells you to sing, listen and praise along with them and not to them.

8 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Much agree with harsharan's nice post as well as it's important to not get stuck on the way, but continue with pyaar on the single marg path to waheguru. However, just a slight technicality with your mention of lak chaurasi.....My understanding is that baikkunth, swarg lok, dev loks, heavens..etc are out of lakh chaurasi but not kaival mukht. ie. one is still bound to karams but not in the vicous chaurasi lak cycle. I believe they can bhog their karams by taking birth as human, and are able to do this by choice or they may remain in heavens doing sift salah of Waheguru.. Karams can only be bhogged as human or wiped by his grace. I know it's a little complicated, but it involves understanding who faces Dharamraj and is bound as per deeds (Chitr Gupt), and the devotees who work for Dharamraj.

I think that you are on the same page with regards to difference in mukti from lak chaurasi and the total mukti from karams. I say this because I recall a past discussion on another topic but our understanding on this issue was similar?

Hope you are doing well and progressing with bhagti.. This is the ONE chance to merge with the ONE

2 hours ago, luckysingh99 said:

Pretty much agree here. It is a stage that one passes through as the praises and kirtan that occurs outside darbar of Akaal purakh is by the devi devtes and saints.  Also agree that they can try to entice you and keep you bound in maya. This is one of Akaal purakhs tests to see whetther you will be stuck in the heavens or go all the way to merge.  I know what your'e saying about not "seeing" them at first, because gurbani tells you to sing, listen and praise along with them and not to them.

Much agree with harsharan's nice post as well as it's important to not get stuck on the way, but continue with pyaar on the single marg path to waheguru. However, just a slight technicality with your mention of lak chaurasi.....My understanding is that baikkunth, swarg lok, dev loks, heavens..etc are out of lakh chaurasi but not kaival mukht. ie. one is still bound to karams but not in the vicous chaurasi lak cycle. I believe they can bhog their karams by taking birth as human, and are able to do this by choice or they may remain in heavens doing sift salah of Waheguru.. Karams can only be bhogged as human or wiped by his grace. I know it's a little complicated, but it involves understanding who faces Dharamraj and is bound as per deeds (Chitr Gupt), and the devotees who work for Dharamraj.

I think that you are on the same page with regards to difference in mukti from lak chaurasi and the total mukti from karams. I say this because I recall a past discussion on another topic but our understanding on this issue was similar?

Hope you are doing well and progressing with bhagti.. This is the ONE chance to merge with the ONE

"Chaurasee ka chakkar?" So, one has made it far to "Heavens" but they must come back like a spider, as they "only" made it far to heaven? Not emerged? Geeeeeeez! ALL that bhakti for nothing, ey?

6 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

"Chaurasee ka chakkar?" So, one has made it far to "Heavens" but they must come back like a spider, as they "only" made it far to heaven? Not emerged? Geeeeeeez! ALL that bhakti for nothing, ey?

Your need to re-read the post as you've not understood the core point.