Christian woman spreading pure hate against Gurus

Jonny101

Guest Jacfsing2

I listened to only the first few seconds of this clip, and it's clear she comes from a hate-mongering view point. If you were expecting anything from the Missionary Jatha, they will just stand in saying, "All religions are equal" B.S.

Seems like while our kaum's eyes were on dawahist islamic etxremists we had some sly black christian extremist groups who have been grooming british punjabi girls of Sikh families for relationships and eventual conversion to Christianity and here this one girl called raj jerett who probably ran off with her black christian boyfriend is on stage abusing Sikhi and Guru Ji's, while Christians in the clip clap and cheer her on. It reminds me of when hizb ut tahir and al mahajroun the 2 islamic extremists groups in 1995 who had allegedly converted 2 sikh girls on stage in london who went on to abuse sikhism and guru's seems like these evil abrahmic cults have the same tactics and agenda.

This video seems like was uploaded by a chrisitan org originally 7years ago long before the current controversial viral videos between sikhs and Christians in punjab.

One thing i noticed is difference between western born people converting to Sikhi and Christians converting gullible punjabis is that the westerners convert to Sikhi usually by no help from Sikhs at all. They learn from books or online about Sikhism and get interested so decide to convert. Whereas Christians actively promote their faith like muslims do to get non-believers to convert they have sly leaflets how to target Sikhs by first falsely claiming our Guru is same as what Jesus taught, then after inviting them to church and before you know it davinder becomes david on the sly while still wearing a pagh to fool other Sikhs into joining the abrahmic middle eastern cult.

So that begs the question whats the strategic value in converting punjab to Christianity? Whats their long term aim and goal? Its the same as muslims its power and control over the masses for the human resource power centre's in the west. Just as saudi arabia and iran are control power centre's for branches of Islam. demographics population numbers win wars, huge numbers vote in democracies and forming or swaying governments.

So we can see why they trying to target Sikhs and Hindus for conversions especially those of  chamar / ravidassia / dalit "low caste" backgrounds who are larger in number and often disenfranchised in Indian society.

Every time someone converts from one religion to another it's used for maximum PR, Christians and Muslim organisations are notorious for it but you can't force someone to believe in something of they don't want to, simple as, by doing that your causing more harm than good, in the case of the original story, I've met people with views a lot worse than that, it used to offend me at first but know i just don't give it the time of day, there's more important things in the world.

Most blacks are incredibly gullible when it comes to being corralled in issues of religion or even social causes that are ironically to their detriment. They are followers in nature, even when they assume they're leading. A tiny minority of blacks who are capable of seeing the truth are hated and verbally abused into silence so that the majority can continue to play the blame game. 

A few of the notable figureheads of the various jathe and parchaar groups who reside in Punjab are currently touring North America on lucrative kirtan tours designed to rake in the dollars. Perhaps they should refocus their collective efforts on the Punjabi population back home, in order to prevent vulnerable people being drawn into the arms of these Christian missionaries. Sikhs converting to Christianity in India can be traced to government policies that put the squeeze on some of the vulnerable and desperate members of that society. 

Well at least Sikhs can see the growing threat of Christianity and christian missionaries in punjab and not let the toad boil slowly as deceptive sly Christians takes over Sikh punjab like a cancer.

Its a good thing this tension is happening cos now Sikhs in punjab will actively fight and Akali Dal / SGPC will be forced to keep an eye on Christians instead of concentrating on hindutva idiots who do not pose the immediate demographic danger that abrahmic cults of Christianity and Islam do.