IMPORTANT :: Right-wing hindus discussing christian evangelism in punjab

You guys need to see this article  http://goo.gl/aZ7PAq

Right-wing hindus discussed on the above article how evangelical fanatic christians are running all time high conversion racket in punjab and I appreciated their concern for the sikh people , until I hit the comment section that is .

However this thread is not more of the comment section , it is more about the article itself. 

As the author highlights how a few sikhs were arrested a few days back for insulting jesus , and how punjabi christians flanked one guy called "suleman" to get the few sikhs arrested .

Hindu right-wing saw this an obvious encroachment of evangelicals in punjab. Even before , they have openly pledged their allegiance to the sikhs against the conversion activities of christian missionaries. But apparently our people feel more threatened by right-wing hindus than the christian missionaries who're an open threat to the sikh demography in punjab. 

The comment section was equally shocking 

PFA

And you can see I have given apt reply to one user "shalini" (a hindu in punjab) on some occassion where she says Guru Gobind Singh worshipped durga and how sikhs are creating separatism by claiming to be different religion . Like seriously <banned word filter activated> they want ? hug of love for sikhs so tight that it suffocates us ?

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

I want to say again :

Its not just about right-wing hindus . Its more so about the christian evangelical conversion in punjab happening at alarming rates !

Thanks for reading .

18 minutes ago, genie said:

And as for christianitys evil eye on Sikh punjab. Well we all can do something about it by making pro-sikh propaganda and anti-christian propaganda especially on youtube but 99% of Sikhs are too lazy to proactively defend their faith online even.

I have no objection to Christians living in the West or, say, the Middle East. But there's absolutely no reason for someone who has the Satguru (a Sikh) to adopt Christianity. I object strongly to aggressive proselytization tactics.

I think that that an agreement should be made between the Akal Takhat and the Christian bishops of Punjab that we won't convert your people if you don't convert ours. If they refuse this agreement, then game on.

31 minutes ago, genie said:

Hindus will be hindus they have no honour their priestly class practice chankya's teachings so we know what they are all about.

And as for christianitys evil eye on Sikh punjab. Well we all can do something about it by making pro-sikh propaganda and anti-christian propaganda especially on youtube but 99% of Sikhs are too lazy to proactively defend their faith online even.

Whereas certain sects of Christians are highly motivated just like their fellow abrahmic's the islamic's to convert people or refute stuff said about their faith. Most Sikhs are still too liberal far left marxists sarbart da bhalla idiots they need to grow a pair of balls and attack Christianity for what it is a white man worshiping, huge money making ponzy scheme for the west and roman empire pedo catholic church bank cult..

You have no knowledge of sikhi 

32 minutes ago, genie said:

Hindus will be hindus they have no honour their priestly class practice chankya's teachings so we know what they are all about.

Whereas certain sects of Christians are highly motivated just like their fellow abrahmic's the islamic's to convert people or refute stuff said about their faith. Most Sikhs are still too liberal far left marxists sarbart da bhalla idiots they need to grow a pair of balls and attack Christianity for what it is a white man worshiping, huge money making ponzy scheme for the west and roman empire pedo catholic church bank cult..

You seem to have no respect for Sikhi and its principles but rather are locked in identity politics 

24 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I have no objection to Christians living in the West or, say, the Middle East. But there's absolutely no reason for someone who has the Satguru (a Sikh) to adopt Christianity. I object strongly to aggressive proselytization tactics.

I think that that an agreement should be made between the Akal Takhat and the Christian bishops of Punjab that we won't convert your people if you don't convert ours. If they refuse this agreement, then game on.

It will never happen bro therefore game is on.

Sikhs everywhere should attack Christian ideology and promote Sikhi on social media and those who insist on liberal far left nonsense are anti-sikh agents like on this forum (ie sukhvirk76 /sukhvirk1976) who wants inter-faith sikh marriages and mock Guru Gobind Singh Ji's commandments for kaum not to give Sikh daughters to non-sikhs for obvious demographic reasons and salvation of the soul spiritually speaking. He would love it to see Sikhism vanish in the world or Sikhs reduced in population to a meaningless dying minority like Zoroastrians who lost their empire, demographics, their faith and women to islam eventually.

59 minutes ago, genie said:

you have no right to tell Sikhs on their knowledge of Sikhi since your not a Sikh.

Why are you here anyways no one wants you here, your just an anti-sikh troll that's been tolerated far too long on here. You contribute nothing positive only promoting anti-sikh narrative, agenda and rhetoric. As far as I am concerned you are the far left marxist atheist punjabi sunny hundal of this forum whose views are irrelevant.

Wow! 

Go look up the word 'oxymoron' in the dictionary.. 

I don't believe you are a Sikh (so following your logic what right do you have to commentate) from all I can discern is you just make things up as you go along and when pressed to verify and substantiate your comments with any evidence you spit your dummy out.. The fact that you don't like hearing opinions that are not aligned to your own and that you want to silence them demonstrates very clearly that you do not understand sikhi.. 

Sikhi promotes the truth and the journey to uncover it.. 

The reason I am on this forum is because I love sikhi, I love it's principles, 

You seem quite happy to compromise the message and essence to fulfill your own identity politics 

You keep referring to Guru sahibs hukums yet you are unable to actually reference them.. 

You make aspersions of me (nindya) so easily and callously without realising that they illuminate your very own flaws 

One love 

Tch tch. 

Why is it that any new thread soon goes off track and degrades to hindu/muslim/christian - hating, or infighting? 

Let's stick to topic please. 

Let us agree to disagree and still reach a consensus on how to tackle issues for the sake of the kaum.