IMPORTANT :: Right-wing hindus discussing christian evangelism in punjab

14 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You seem quite happy to compromise the message and essence to fulfill your own identity politics 

You keep referring to Guru sahibs hukums yet you are unable to actually reference them..

Ok abu abeeda you carry on child

Grown up's who really loved Sikhi would defend Sikhi, Sikh identity and Sikh population seeing how demographics are key to survival whereas you cant see that cos your not one of us so advocate interfaith marriages between sikhs and non-sikhs.

As for Guru Ji's 52 haukum look them up as I told you many times. From now on you will be ignored and not addressed by me. Mods want a non-sikh troll like you here to divert topics and damage this forum thats up to them. I for one will not entertain your nonsense no more.

On 03/07/2017 at 7:30 PM, genie said:

Ok abu abeeda you carry on child

Grown up's who really loved Sikhi would defend Sikhi, Sikh identity and Sikh population seeing how demographics are key to survival whereas you cant see that cos your not one of us so advocate interfaith marriages between sikhs and non-sikhs.

As for Guru Ji's 52 haukum look them up as I told you many times. From now on you will be ignored and not addressed by me. Mods want a non-sikh troll like you here to divert topics and damage this forum thats up to them. I for one will not entertain your nonsense no more.

I don't believe your a Sikh. But as a Sikh I will engage with anyone.. 

Your words are hollow in everything you say you are incapable of substantiating anything. You just rely on shouting people down and nindya 

On 7/2/2017 at 11:49 PM, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Wow! 

Go look up the word 'oxymoron' in the dictionary.. 

I don't believe you are a Sikh (so following your logic what right do you have to commentate) from all I can discern is you just make things up as you go along and when pressed to verify and substantiate your comments with any evidence you spit your dummy out.. The fact that you don't like hearing opinions that are not aligned to your own and that you want to silence them demonstrates very clearly that you do not understand sikhi.. 

Sikhi promotes the truth and the journey to uncover it.. 

The reason I am on this forum is because I love sikhi, I love it's principles, 

You seem quite happy to compromise the message and essence to fulfill your own identity politics 

You keep referring to Guru sahibs hukums yet you are unable to actually reference them.. 

You make aspersions of me (nindya) so easily and callously without realising that they illuminate your very own flaws 

One love 

I think you should look up the last part of "oxymoron" in the dictionary, as it applies to you.   Or just go and serve your Hindu masters!

38 minutes ago, acsap said:

I think you should look up the last part of "oxymoron" in the dictionary, as it applies to you.   Or just go and serve your Hindu masters!

LOL 

I'll do that right now.. Have you looked up the last part of 'acsap'? Lol

let me help you... 

sap
A fool; someone who is prone to being taken advantage of, or who has been taken advantage of, usually in a situation that is easily perceived by others as foolhardy

Foolhardy! Lol