singhbj singh

“Rather than donating money for construction of religious places, I believe people should come forward and donate money for causes that serve humanity,”

I hope that with SP Singh's good will they will leave the bad habits that got them in the mess in first place. 

ah! am afraid Giani Thakur Singh's bachan is coming to light already!

Edited by Singh1989

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• I don't think bana is necessary. When I went to my amrit sanchar, I was the only person wearing a bana excluding the panj pyare, the rest wore kurta pajama. They will ask you to take off your pajama though.  
    • Why did you start drinking? You mentioned it's a recent thing having never really drunk before... So what started it off? Why do you drink? Create an account and feel free to send a personal message veer. It would help you to be open and discuss this issue in detail so we may help as best we can.
    • considering the murderer came forward and sent message through media that he killed vipin sharma because VS had arranged murder of one of his bande , his words were this has nothing to do with dharma but the murder of my man , I do not regret a thing about killing him but do not want other sikhs to be punished for what I did
    • lol yes but sometimes I can be b**tchy 
    • एक मिट्टी की मूर्तियां बनाने वाला  (कुम्हार) ईश्वर से कहता है....._     
      ⚘_"हे प्रभु तू भी एक कलाकार है और मैं भी एक कलाकार हूँ,_   
      ⚘_तूने मुझ जैसे असंख्य पुतले बनाकर इस धरती पर भेजे हैं,_
      ⚘_और मैंने तेरे असंख्य पुतले बना कर इस घरती पर बेचे हैं।_ 
      ⚘_पर ईश्वर उस समय बड़ी शर्म आती है, जब तेरे बनाये हुए पुतले आपस में लड़ते हैं_, 
      ⚘_और मेरे बनाये हुए  पुतलों के सामने लोग शीश झुकाते हैं"_..     🙏🙏
      *ध्यान से पढ़े कितना बड़ा सच है.*