AjeetSinghPunjabi

Is it true that khalsa raaj will come to india after a foreign army attacks over india ?

48 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i think more likely is china vs india and US vs north korea 

There's a saying "roos cheen hind pe chad aawe" russia and china will march onto india

Is the karmic debt of Op bluestar still there on india's head ? i guess 

Why are you getting joy from this fantasy of yours? Sikhs will suffer as much as the rest of India, you think we will be able to sit back and watch the rest of the nation go to war?

I for one hope this day never comes.

Go talk to people of Amritsar, Ferozepur, Tarn Taran etc about how "easy" they had it during the wars of 65 and 71. Grow up bro. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i think more likely is china vs india and US vs north korea 

There's a saying "roos cheen hind pe chad aawe" russia and china will march onto india

Is the karmic debt of Op bluestar still there on india's head ? i guess 

Russia and China will never enter India directly with actual soldiers. If they will enter it will be through their proxies and in this case it will be the Muslim fighters who will play the role of destroying or severely weakening Hindu rule in India. 

This is how great powers of today conduct war in the 21st century and has happened in the middle East where USA, Russia, Iran and oil rich Arab states are all fighting through their proxies.

You have correctly stated, Hindus are going to go through this due to karmic result of operation Bluestar. 

10 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Russia and China will never enter India directly with actual soldiers. If they will enter it will be through their proxies and in this case it will be the Muslim fighters who will play the role of destroying or severely weakening Hindu rule in India. 

This is how great powers of today conduct war in the 21st century and has happened in the middle East where USA, Russia, Iran and oil rich Arab states are all fighting through their proxies.

You have correctly stated, Hindus are going to go through this due to karmic result of operation Bluestar. 

China is gaining influence in Nepal. Both Uttar pradesh(UP) and Jharkhand are close to border with Nepal.

UP has 7-8 crore muslim population and Jharkhand has the Maoist fighters fighting against the Indian state.

In the future, China is going to provide the muslims and maoists weapon training and high tech weapons to fight against the Indian state.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Why are you getting joy from this fantasy of yours? Sikhs will suffer as much as the rest of India, you think we will be able to sit back and watch the rest of the nation go to war?

Go talk to people of Amritsar, Ferozepur, Tarn Taran etc about how "easy" they had it during the wars of 65 and 71. Grow up bro. 

The nation who killed Sikhs, we should worry about it. You should, but not sikhs!

Do you even know how many times abdali invaded Punjab?? That is how Khalsa Raj came along!! No body talk about abdali invasion, it is about Khalsa Raj. However, sikhs like you were always worried about abdali, those sikhs are. Muslim now. 

6 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I know ki ajj hindua di aakad kinni vadh gai aa ! 

As under modi rule, they're progressing in military and financial domain, ego of hindus is increasing day by day because they  think they will one day be dominant country over world. 

But hey china has 5 times more gdp than india and china aspires to be global power , and it is only second to US in becoming so.

One day its inevitable that india china will be at loggerheads with each other lol . Then only a spark is needed ! 

6 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

It would be fun to see their asses busted lol 

Hindus , despite being 80% in india keep b!tching about how govt is anti hindu and how they're being milked by minorities. 

There's no end to hindu woes IMO. Now that they have a hindu govt at center, they will still cry foul over cows and mandir .

Sikhs have reduced from 61% to 57% in punjab. Shouldn't we be more concerned ? 

7 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Maybe ajeet should guard the border. To stop the chine and roos comming over. 

lets just hope he doesnt sheeet his pants

BTW so called hindu "friends" of yours know how to fool a simpleton sardar like you . They know very well that guys in turbans would rather do a bruaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh with a pint of bear dancing drunk to the tunes of lewd punjabi singers on a saturday evening , rather than doing something serious for the sake of kaum. 

Thats why they use it to the full against us . Using our people against us . Sikhs have the most gaddars of any kaum. Not that I am calling you one, but its true . 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

On 04/07/2017 at 6:20 AM, Big_Tera said:

And whats wrong with being a Hindu if I was one? 

Sikhs are taught to respect all faiths and beliefs. So stop behaving like a child. 

With your issues with Hindus. looks like another hindu hater 

lol

I have many friends of all faiths and proud to say they are my friends. 

I never said there's anything wrong with being a hindu or even being friends with them , as long as they don't brainwash you into thinking all hindus are friendly without agenda.

Are you even aware of the kind of schemes these far-right hindus plot against us ?

because their agenda is of hindi-hindu-hindustan. Right now in india , the south is revolting against hindi language being imposed on them. All this is part of one grand agenda of "one language, one religion, one nationality". 

So , after coming for the christians and muslims, they're going to look at you lol .

And where do you fit in their worldview . You don't ! You stick out like a sore thumb with your pagg (assuming you wear one).

Then what to do with you ? assimilate ! 

I am not even making this up . Look at the proof. Now they're beginning to call harmandar sahib as a hindu temple 

19894425_1575541035803271_1246188339_n.jpg?oh=0b85abed37579126796f723a85a0641f&oe=5963990E

8 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

China is gaining influence in Nepal. Both Uttar pradesh(UP) and Jharkhand are close to border with Nepal.

UP has 7-8 crore muslim population and Jharkhand has the Maoist fighters fighting against the Indian state.

In the future, China is going to provide the muslims and maoists weapon training and high tech weapons to fight against the Indian state.

The Bhaiya Muslims of India alone are not capable of beating the Hindus. The real strength of Muslim fighters is from the North West area, especially the Pathan belt of Afghanistan and western Pakistan. It is they who will give the Hindus a beating after their eventual victory in Afghanistan and quite possibly Pakistan too. The Muslims of India will probably act as a 5th column in all of this as they did during the 3rd battle of Panipat.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The Bhaiya Muslims of India alone are not capable of beating the Hindus. The real strength of Muslim fighters is from the North West area, especially the Pathan belt of Afghanistan and western Pakistan. It is they who will give the Hindus a beating after their eventual victory in Afghanistan and quite possibly Pakistan too. The Muslims of India will probably act as a 5th column in all of this as they did during the 3rd battle of Panipat.

I think you assume hindu or india today is same as that of 18th century afghan invasions ! 

Do you know china is making pakistan its economic colony in the name of CPEC. Pakistan has no economical worth. I am more than happy to see it being made a slave of chinese , considering this nation was found on the bloodshed of millions of sikhs in 1947 . 

Also India has way too many arms today and technology to bust any technology-starved afghani or pathan attack. Civil unrest in india is already there to an extent due to cow and mandir issue. Indian muslims are becoming docile nowadays due to "hindu awakening" . Their fights with hindutva is mostly nowadays restricted to making memes ridiculing hindutva or condemning attack on muslims. As the things are now, I don't see a muslim uprising, rather I fear a hindutva uprising among otherwise peaceful hindus.

It is china which could start a spark with india or more likely vice-versa (india undermining china) . If you see recent events, sikkim area already has such an issue.

11 hours ago, acsap said:

The nation who killed Sikhs, we should worry about it. You should, but not sikhs!

Do you even know how many times abdali invaded Punjab?? That is how Khalsa Raj came along!! No body talk about abdali invasion, it is about Khalsa Raj. However, sikhs like you were always worried about abdali, those sikhs are. Muslim now. 

I couldn't care less for India, but unfortunately Sikhs are attached at the hip to India. 

And yeah, Sikhs gave shaheedi against Mughals/Afghans etc and eventually got raj. So today you're saying again Shaheediyan will be given, raj will be attained. Will you be there to give shaheedi? Or are you just volunteering the people of Punjab?

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I couldn't care less for India, but unfortunately Sikhs are attached at the hip to India. 

And yeah, Sikhs gave shaheedi against Mughals/Afghans etc and eventually got raj. So today you're saying again Shaheediyan will be given, raj will be attained. Will you be there to give shaheedi? Or are you just volunteering the people of Punjab?

If you think current Indian govt is any semblance of sikh raaj , you're so mistaken. 

Sikhs don't even have proper control over punjab govt. And soon , if current demographic trend is not stopped, sikhs will even stop being majority in their hard-earned state punjab. 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The maoists are also capable fighters. 

21 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If you think current Indian govt is any semblance of sikh raaj , you're so mistaken. 

Sikhs don't even have proper control over punjab govt. And soon , if current demographic trend is not stopped, sikhs will even stop being majority in their hard-earned state punjab. 

Where did I state Indian govt today is Sikh raj? Anyone could deduce that I was referring to Maharaja Ranjit Singhs raj. Don't be willfully naive/slow to try and prove a point.

You're right in 2nd paragraph. But war is not a solution. 

On 7/9/2017 at 6:46 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Did I ask you what you will do for Sikhs ?  You don't know me, so keep your questions to yourself.  I provided you the historical background about the Sikh Raj.  Please don't make it personal, that is not how debate should go.

2 people like this

Things in India are definitely going the downhill direction. Hindu Muslim relations are worsening day by day. Almost everyday there is news of cow vigilantes killing or severely beating up a Muslims who they suspect of eating beef. Hindu organisations are ready to declare Hindu Rashtra by 2020.

As for Mulsims:

Recently the Muslims of Bengal have had a riot attacking HIndus, burning Hindus shops. The Hindus of Bengal are saying this is due to the CM of Bengal Mamta Banerji appeasing Muslims.

In Kashmir Muslim militants killed Hindus Yatris who came for their Amarnath Yatra. This is the first time this has happened  in a long time and shows the extent to how things descending to an eventual conflit. It is happening all over India in Kashmir, UP, Bengal, Maharashtra.

27 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Things in India are definitely going the downhill direction. Hindu Muslim relations are worsening day by day. Almost everyday there is news of cow vigilantes killing or severely beating up a Muslims who they suspect of eating beef. Hindu organisations are ready to declare Hindu Rashtra by 2020.

As for Mulsims:

Recently the Muslims of Bengal have had a riot attacking HIndus, burning Hindus shops. The Hindus of Bengal are saying this is due to the CM of Bengal Mamta Banerji appeasing Muslims.

In Kashmir Muslim militants killed Hindus Yatris who came for their Amarnath Yatra. This is the first time this has happened  in a long time and shows the extent to how things descending to an eventual conflit. It is happening all over India in Kashmir, UP, Bengal, Maharashtra.

You forget that hindu state power in india is powerful enough to suppress these muslim acts .

From within , India will never lose. Attack from outside, such as by china which is many times powerful than india could severely destabilize it .

China could attack india over recent doklam issue. Also US vs north korea is another front we don't know how will end.

And then these internal groups could finally have their way if India spins into a mess of anarchy. 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

6 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

how

I don't talk to cognitively challenged people. Take your retarded comment to your Hindu masters.  

4 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

You the one who is a cognitively challenged bimbo here. You can frame the comments in gold for your hindu puja daily retard bimbo without knowledge.

Why you bringing your bimbo mom in the debate? Go figure out what cognitive means, retard. 

9 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

Because of you bringing yo'ur farting bimbo dad in the debate. You family of bimbo retard farters thats a reason you do'nt know meaning of retard.  Bimbos

I am not sure why my dad farted on your bimbo mom. It is  between your bimbo mom and my dad, but you are retard (although you are making retards look smart) enough to ask your mom. 

Now listen you slow retard, keep on rambling your incomprehensible childish talk on this board. However, I know you are a social retard, who cannot put two sentences together. I know you will reply because that is the sign of a Hindu retard. 

So please please reply, so everybody can recognize that you are a retard. 

My money is on, HINDU RETARD will reply!! Go for it you moronic slow retard!!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

it is you're fat dozy dense dad farted on you're bimbo crappy mom you got wrong understanding of my post because you two thick you not understand my post thats why. you also a hindutavva or RSS wight hear shame on you pretending to be sikh wight. you too dense so thats reason you not understand anything peabrained bimbo. you two sign of dunderheaded retard with brain hanging out of you a s s hindu retarde. you must also reply please so everyone know you a only chucklehead retard hear.

I also bet 100 dollas you dim dense HINDU RETARDE WILL REPLY. you must also go to reply you peabrained bimbo muttonhead retarde with no manners

Won the bet.  HINDU RETARD REPLIED. My point proven. Story is done, nothing to prove now. You will be ignored, you are a sorry excuse for a human being!!!

18 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

Why the heck are you posting irrelevant videos ?

Trolling much ?

The OP is referring to a Sakhi that surfaced in the 1980s and was reported to be from the Sau Sakhi - a book of 'prophecy' within the Sikh panth. This book has been interpolated with many times to add suitable prophecies, such as the come back of Maharaja Duleep Singh and him taking over Punjab to rouse the Sikhs and garner support. The British tampered with it to facilitate their rule by in a way approving their rule through the Guru. And it seems another Sikh did this in the 1980s. Below is the document mentioning the 'tabhi roos cheen hind mein charh aavay'. The population mentioned in the document (70 crore) is the population of India in the 80s, today it has far exceeded that number. The language is fairly recent and nowhere similar to the writings of our 18th century. The possibility of a nuclear war between India and China is not being ruled out, but the authenticity of this document is in serious doubt. Besides that, Russia has been a strong ally of India since the beginning. They have defended them against the US in the 1971 war and even gave intelligence inputs that triggered Operation Blue Star, hence it seems very unlikely that Russia will attack India.

sau_sakhai.jpg

Edited by HarfunMaula
1 person likes this