Is it true that khalsa raaj will come to india after a foreign army attacks over india ?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-global-oil-crisis-of-2020-What-is-its-impact-on-India

Impact of India due to any price movement of oil is substantial.

India imports around 80% of its crude oil and 18% of its natural gas requirements.

India imported 202 million tonnes of oil in 2015-16 with an import bill of around $150 billion and it is expected to reach $300 billion by 2030.

As economics say, if there is less supply and high demand it will cause prices to shoot up and because of that reason India’s exposure is fairly high just because of the sheer dependence on imports.

This could cause a serious inflationary pressure, driving up prices of goods since oil is the engine of the economy. Also, India is not consuming any less oil , in fact India’s energy consumption is expected to grow by 4.2% annually, faster than all major economies in the world thus increasing its exposure further.

2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I won't go into details since some things need to remain gupt, but in coming times there will be war between Hindus and Muslims of South Asia.

Hindus in India are getting increasingly chauvinistic and hankari, killing Muslims for cows and what not. Muslims are also getting radicalized. Kashmir is now in open rebellion. Soon Taliban will win in Afghanistan and those tough Pathan fighters will next take the Kashmir Jihad to a whole new level that the Hindu soldiers in Kashmir will not be able to handle it nor stand up against them like their ancestors.

i think more likely is china vs india and US vs north korea 

There's a saying "roos cheen hind pe chad aawe" russia and china will march onto india

Is the karmic debt of Op bluestar still there on india's head ? i guess 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

There's a saying "roos cheen hind pe chad aawe" russia and china will march onto india

Maybe ajeet should guard the border. To stop the chine and roos comming over. 

lets just hope he doesnt sheeet his pants

Why are you getting joy from this fantasy of yours? Sikhs will suffer as much as the rest of India, you think we will be able to sit back and watch the rest of the nation go to war?

I for one hope this day never comes.

Go talk to people of Amritsar, Ferozepur, Tarn Taran etc about how "easy" they had it during the wars of 65 and 71. Grow up bro. 

Russia and China will never enter India directly with actual soldiers. If they will enter it will be through their proxies and in this case it will be the Muslim fighters who will play the role of destroying or severely weakening Hindu rule in India. 

This is how great powers of today conduct war in the 21st century and has happened in the middle East where USA, Russia, Iran and oil rich Arab states are all fighting through their proxies.

You have correctly stated, Hindus are going to go through this due to karmic result of operation Bluestar. 

10 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Russia and China will never enter India directly with actual soldiers. If they will enter it will be through their proxies and in this case it will be the Muslim fighters who will play the role of destroying or severely weakening Hindu rule in India. 

This is how great powers of today conduct war in the 21st century and has happened in the middle East where USA, Russia, Iran and oil rich Arab states are all fighting through their proxies.

You have correctly stated, Hindus are going to go through this due to karmic result of operation Bluestar. 

China is gaining influence in Nepal. Both Uttar pradesh(UP) and Jharkhand are close to border with Nepal.

UP has 7-8 crore muslim population and Jharkhand has the Maoist fighters fighting against the Indian state.

In the future, China is going to provide the muslims and maoists weapon training and high tech weapons to fight against the Indian state.

3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Why are you getting joy from this fantasy of yours? Sikhs will suffer as much as the rest of India, you think we will be able to sit back and watch the rest of the nation go to war?

Go talk to people of Amritsar, Ferozepur, Tarn Taran etc about how "easy" they had it during the wars of 65 and 71. Grow up bro. 

The nation who killed Sikhs, we should worry about it. You should, but not sikhs!

Do you even know how many times abdali invaded Punjab?? That is how Khalsa Raj came along!! No body talk about abdali invasion, it is about Khalsa Raj. However, sikhs like you were always worried about abdali, those sikhs are. Muslim now. 

6 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I know ki ajj hindua di aakad kinni vadh gai aa ! 

As under modi rule, they're progressing in military and financial domain, ego of hindus is increasing day by day because they  think they will one day be dominant country over world. 

But hey china has 5 times more gdp than india and china aspires to be global power , and it is only second to US in becoming so.

One day its inevitable that india china will be at loggerheads with each other lol . Then only a spark is needed ! 

6 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

It would be fun to see their asses busted lol 

Hindus , despite being 80% in india keep b!tching about how govt is anti hindu and how they're being milked by minorities. 

There's no end to hindu woes IMO. Now that they have a hindu govt at center, they will still cry foul over cows and mandir .

Sikhs have reduced from 61% to 57% in punjab. Shouldn't we be more concerned ? 

7 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Maybe ajeet should guard the border. To stop the chine and roos comming over. 

lets just hope he doesnt sheeet his pants

BTW so called hindu "friends" of yours know how to fool a simpleton sardar like you . They know very well that guys in turbans would rather do a bruaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh with a pint of bear dancing drunk to the tunes of lewd punjabi singers on a saturday evening , rather than doing something serious for the sake of kaum. 

Thats why they use it to the full against us . Using our people against us . Sikhs have the most gaddars of any kaum. Not that I am calling you one, but its true .