AjeetSinghPunjabi

Is it true that khalsa raaj will come to india after a foreign army attacks over india ?

42 posts in this topic

Not trying to sound like a controversy theorist, but isn't it a sikh prophecy that includes a line 

"Cheen roos hind pe chad aawe" (chin and russia will invade india)

and after a gruesome war and resulting anarchy khalsa raj would come over all of india.

Is that what bhindrawale ji meant when he said "The day indian army steps in darbar sahib, the foundation of khalistan will be laid "?

So is khalisatan still building subtly and we just don't know it yet because its not manifested in this world but perhaps a chain of events had already started in 1984 which would in coming decades lead to the prophecy coming true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my own research it (khalsa raaj) will happen in chaotic like situation in Hindustan. War between Hindus and Muslims of the sub continent will likely happen, eventually this will result in Khalsa Raaj. The signs are already showing for those who are looking.

 

China will probably fully help the Muslims in all of this with weapons against Hindu India.

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

From my own research it (khalsa raaj) will happen in chaotic like situation in Hindustan. War between Hindus and Muslims of the sub continent will likely happen, eventually this will result in Khalsa Raaj. The signs are already showing for those who are looking.

 

China will probably fully help the Muslims in all of this with weapons against Hindu India.

 

 

Research? Wat exactly you researched on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaheguru...

 

Read the Karni Nama then Raj Nama

 

Akaal!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-30 at 6:25 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Not trying to sound like a controversy theorist, but isn't it a sikh prophecy that includes a line 

"Cheen roos hind pe chad aawe" (chin and russia will invade india)

and after a gruesome war and resulting anarchy khalsa raj would come over all of india.

Is that what bhindrawale ji meant when he said "The day indian army steps in darbar sahib, the foundation of khalistan will be laid "?

So is khalisatan still building subtly and we just don't know it yet because its not manifested in this world but perhaps a chain of events had already started in 1984 which would in coming decades lead to the prophecy coming true 

And then ajeetsinghpunjabi wakes up and realises it was all a dream. And also realises that pigs will not be able to fly. 

awww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pakistan is gonna attack India sooner or later. Sikhs should never let any opportunity get away.

Now, we should do more parchaar. Make more teenagers study Guru Granth Sahib and the other precious granths. Eradicate evils like the caste system in our society. Make Punjabi lessons mandatory in every Gurdwara. Learn Shastrvidya.

And Khalsa Raaj would not be a dream.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

And then ajeetsinghpunjabi wakes up and realises it was all a dream. And also realises that pigs will not be able to fly. 

awww

Why so negative? 

Look at wat cud happen. China not pakistan is looking to be asias superpower. Egoistic india wants same title for itself. That will trigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth is Iran has put in pro 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why so negative? 

Look at wat cud happen. China not pakistan is looking to be asias superpower. Egoistic india wants same title for itself. That will trigger

yeah India is going to be hit soon either by China or Iran

Iran has warned India about it's treatment of Kashmiris

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why so negative? 

Look at wat cud happen. China not pakistan is looking to be asias superpower. Egoistic india wants same title for itself. That will trigger

Pakistan and China are allies if you haven't noticed, Pakistan is the first and only Muslim country in the world to own nuclear weapons, despite being a 3rd world country and only 9 countries in the whole world own nukes, (Russia, North Korea, America, China, Israel, France, India and U.K. are the other 8). You know what all 9 of these countries also share? None of them are in any serious threat from a foreign nation, while they can threaten other countries. Even India and Pakistan have softened wars with each other because of nukes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why so negative? 

Look at wat cud happen. China not pakistan is looking to be asias superpower. Egoistic india wants same title for itself. That will trigger

Actually you could be right. 

Lets all protect ajeet as he knows all the secrets of India. He could get assassinated any time. How did you gain this secret classified information? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the way things are now there is no strong leader who will rise in that situation and get the people behind him for Khalistan. What will happen is Punjab will likely be a priority target for the attacking nation to cut off water and food supplies. Im sure Sikhs will only suffer if such wars break out. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

And then ajeetsinghpunjabi wakes up and realises it was all a dream. And also realises that pigs will not be able to fly. 

awww

So what are you dreaming about Hindu? Go to some Hindu site, big Tara. Your Hinduism is coming out. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, acsap said:

So what are you dreaming about Hindu? Go to some Hindu site, big Tara. Your Hinduism is coming out. 

And whats wrong with being a Hindu if I was one? 

Sikhs are taught to respect all faiths and beliefs. So stop behaving like a child. 

With your issues with Hindus. looks like another hindu hater 

lol

I have many friends of all faiths and proud to say they are my friends. 

Edited by Big_Tera
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, acsap said:

So what are you dreaming about Hindu? Go to some Hindu site, big Tara. Your Hinduism is coming out. 

Tara is a dangerous name, just looking at sikh history lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

With the way things are now there is no strong leader who will rise in that situation and get the people behind him for Khalistan. What will happen is Punjab will likely be a priority target for the attacking nation to cut off water and food supplies. Im sure Sikhs will only suffer if such wars break out. 

I think we pretty much lost it after op bluestar. 

The shabad i read had also said that after much suffering, sikhs will unite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least Amritsar is a Sikh stronghold! Also Sikhi in Malwa is immense. Also 500,000 Sikhs in the UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

And whats wrong with being a Hindu if I was one? 

Sikhs are taught to respect all faiths and beliefs. So stop behaving like a child. 

With your issues with Hindus. looks like another hindu hater 

lol

I have many friends of all faiths and proud to say they are my friends. 

There is nothing wrong with being a Hindu, in fact, you should be very proud that you are a Hindu.  However, there is everything wrong with being a Sikh.  Hindus raped and killed our daughters, sisters, and mothers, and Hindus killed Sikhs, even few month old Sikhs kids were burned by Hindus during Sikh genocide of 1984.  After the genocide, these Hindu killers were made MPs, MLAs, and ministers by majority (90%) Hindu vote.  Hindus (and some so called "Sikhs" like you) named Delhi airport after Indira Gandhi that is akin to naming airport after Massa Rangar, who like Indra, destroyed Harmandir Sahib.

Yes, I absolutely agree that if you are a Hindu then you should be proud, but if you are a Sikh, then that is a different story.  The worst thing is that at this time most of the Sikhs are sucking up to the same people who persecuted them, oh well, I don't want to take this thread on that tangent.  We all probably have Hindu friends, and I am not judging each Hindu, just the majority Hindu population.  When Sikhs ask for Justice, these majority Hindus call us terrorist.  I don't think your simple Hindu mind will be able to grasp this information, and if you are a Sikh, then apparently you don't have any self-esteem or courage to stand up.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the levels of hindu media's crappy journalistic credibility. Anybody who believes this, should be sectioned.

 

Edited by StarStriker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2017 at 10:15 PM, StarStriker said:

Look at the levels of hindu media's crappy journalistic credibility. Anybody who believes this, should be sectioned.

 

honestly it's like listening to a nerd trying to convince others how exciting his life is, I mean why would mossad/CIA want to attack India ? If Modi wasn't such a useful <banned word filter activated> and progressing the fear and division of the masses he would be  a target

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2017 at 0:20 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Research? Wat exactly you researched on

I won't go into details since some things need to remain gupt, but in coming times there will be war between Hindus and Muslims of South Asia.

 

Hindus in India are getting increasingly chauvinistic and hankari, killing Muslims for cows and what not. Muslims are also getting radicalized. Kashmir is now in open rebellion. Soon Taliban will win in Afghanistan and those tough Pathan fighters will next take the Kashmir Jihad to a whole new level that the Hindu soldiers in Kashmir will not be able to handle it nor stand up against them like their ancestors.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another thing we need to understand is India is not very rich in resources like oil.Its population is increasing like crazy.

There will be severe energy crisis in India in the future.People will kill each other for energy resources.

Edited by shastarSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-global-oil-crisis-of-2020-What-is-its-impact-on-India

Quote

Impact of India due to any price movement of oil is substantial.

India imports around 80% of its crude oil and 18% of its natural gas requirements.

India imported 202 million tonnes of oil in 2015-16 with an import bill of around $150 billion and it is expected to reach $300 billion by 2030.

As economics say, if there is less supply and high demand it will cause prices to shoot up and because of that reason India’s exposure is fairly high just because of the sheer dependence on imports.

This could cause a serious inflationary pressure, driving up prices of goods since oil is the engine of the economy. Also, India is not consuming any less oil , in fact India’s energy consumption is expected to grow by 4.2% annually, faster than all major economies in the world thus increasing its exposure further.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I won't go into details since some things need to remain gupt, but in coming times there will be war between Hindus and Muslims of South Asia.

 

Hindus in India are getting increasingly chauvinistic and hankari, killing Muslims for cows and what not. Muslims are also getting radicalized. Kashmir is now in open rebellion. Soon Taliban will win in Afghanistan and those tough Pathan fighters will next take the Kashmir Jihad to a whole new level that the Hindu soldiers in Kashmir will not be able to handle it nor stand up against them like their ancestors.

i think more likely is china vs india and US vs north korea 

There's a saying "roos cheen hind pe chad aawe" russia and china will march onto india

Is the karmic debt of Op bluestar still there on india's head ? i guess 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i think more likely is china vs india and US vs north korea 

There's a saying "roos cheen hind pe chad aawe" russia and china will march onto india

Is the karmic debt of Op bluestar still there on india's head ? i guess 

Maybe ajeet should guard the border. To stop the chine and roos comming over. 

lets just hope he doesnt sheeet his pants

Edited by Big_Tera
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now