Muslim Man does Simran along with Sikh Sangat in Gurdwara

Guest Jacfsing2

Why does it matter if he's Muslim doing simran? Baru Sahib seems to posting all of these kinds of videos, but it only goes in the opposite direction. I feel a bit sad that many in our faith seem to need affirmation and even still won't grow and just say, "better Sikh than most Sikhs".

Hmm.. good if he's doing it sincerely.

But is it simran or taqiyya ? I guess we can never know :rofl

He's following more like those sufi extremes or AKJ night-screamers (raen sabai) .

Isn't simran supposed to give quietness and stillness in life. But then again whatever floats their boat

27 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

He's following more like those sufi extremes or AKJ night-screamers (raen sabai) .

Isn't simran supposed to give quietness and stillness in life. But then again whatever floats their boat

I totally agree

On 6/30/2017 at 1:15 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why do we have to see everything with such negativity? I see a person who feels a connection to the Divine by joining Guru jees sangat engaged in Keertan. This is probably how Muslim Saints like Sain Mian Mir ji felt when doing Sangat of Sikhs.

As for him doing his Zikr loudly, what's wrong with that? This is missionary soch that is being propagated by the likes of Baljit Delhi who said those that do Simran loudly sound like dogs to him. When Bhai Gurpeet Singh California ji confronted him, it was beljeeta who began to act as a dog puting his tail between his legs and began apologizing repeatedly. Watch here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1941839329422139&id=100007882725422

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Who cares. 

So what if the muslim does it. 

You think we should now see all muslims as good.

baqwaas thread. 

Bro no one is saying all of them are good but the opposite is also true, not all Muslims are bad either. I've personally known good Muslims who helped me in times of need. Guru ji also did not generalize all Muslims as bad. Plenty of them were close to our Gurus.

People who know me here know I'm the kind of guy who wants us to be Saavdhaan of potential enemies, but we certainly should not generalize an entire Qaum be it Muslims or Hindus 

2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Bro no one is saying all of them are good but the opposite is also true, not all Muslims are bad either. I've personally known good Muslims who helped me in times of need. Guru ji also did not generalize all Muslims as bad. Plenty of them were close to our Gurus.

People who know me here know I'm the kind of guy who wants us to be Saavdhaan of potential enemies, but we certainly should not generalize an entire Qaum be it Muslims or Hindus 

true ! too much of islamophobia in this forum .