shastarSingh

Adhakk in puratan bir of Dasam Granth!

4 posts in this topic

Many people believe that 'adhakk' is a new invention but there is a puratan bir of Dasam Granth called Bhai Daya Singh bir Aurangabad. It contains the great bani 'bhagauti astotar' and it contains the 'adhakk'.

18194841_10154299275636695_3886745248029738198_n.jpg

2 people like this

Thanks for highlighting this. Some of our brothers who are deluded on the issue of the 10th Guru's bani like to bring up one argument after one, just to try to refute the Master's bani in one way or another. When when argument is shown fake, they just move on to another, or sometimes they recycle the fake argument after an appropriate amount of time has passed.

It's quite clear the addhak is being used on the words ਜੁ੍ੱਧ at the top and ਅੱਤ near the bottom.

1 person likes this

On 30/06/2017 at 4:10 AM, BhForce said:

Thanks for highlighting this. Some of our brothers who are deluded on the issue of the 10th Guru's bani like to bring up one argument after one, just to try to refute the Master's bani in one way or another. When when argument is shown fake, they just move on to another, or sometimes they recycle the fake argument after an appropriate amount of time has passed.

It's quite clear the addhak is being used on the words ਜੁ੍ੱਧ at the top and ਅੱਤ near the bottom.

Aye Aye Sir.  I am in total agreement with you on this one and many others.  You have raised very good points.

Edited by silverSingh
2 people like this

On 30/06/2017 at 1:44 AM, shastarSingh said:

Many people believe that 'adhakk' is a new invention but there is a puratan bir of Dasam Granth called Bhai Daya Singh bir Aurangabad. It contains the great bani 'bhagauti astotar' and it contains the 'adhakk'.

Whether adhakwas used in Sanskrit/HIndi/Brij writings I don't know, but it is definitelyt used in Persian. Persian language and script came to India alongwith the Moghals.

Thanks for the photo. I had heard of a granth of Guru Gobind Singh ji bearing the titile "Yudh Prabandh Granth."  This is the first time I have seen a photo of it.