Controversial video

Guest Guest Chugalee

Guest Guest Chugleeya

Now the real question is what are we gonna do about those scenes? Are we gonna let him do beadbi? This video was trending in the YouTube section for a very long time, and many youngsters aspire to be like him.. the time isn't very far away when like that "baba" in the sunglasses, the kids will start screaming VAYE FATEH when all someone does is say Fateh. It's always the ones inside the kaum that do the most damage whether it be directly or indirectly. Not only that Muslim, Christians, Hindus, Jewish brothers will think of our anand karaj as a joke as well. Not a good first impression to give about sikhs.. just saying

BEADBI BIG TIME. 9:50 is disrespectful, mocking the satsangat ji. What a waste of time. Desperate youtubers.

Hold your horses.

If he did that scene in front of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib I think some of your comments are valid. But I believe that he did not do that because I believe he knows his audience and the backslash from the fallout as well.

For that reference I just the video "Punjabi Television BREAKDOWN".

Lets adress the issue at 9:50.

I believe that Bhai Manvir Singh is doing a good job. If you guys want that part with english part I can also provide that as well.

On 2017-06-30 at 3:42 PM, Guest Guest Chugleeya said:

Not only that Muslim, Christians, Hindus, Jewish brothers will think of our anand karaj as a joke as well. Not a good first impression to give about sikhs.. just saying

That is why people like Basics of Sikhi are trying to remedy that problem by first adressing what anand karaj is.

Saying that sikhi comes from the guru not what you think someone sikhism or what the gurus called it gursikhi. These parcharaks are trying to educate us on what these things are. I believe that even jusreign is doing it. That is for example what made Basics of Sikhi his videos in the beginning that he wanted to answer alot of basics questions that are not answered by islam missionaries.

They are trying to bring a change in our panth so that what jusreign just posted does not become normal in the future. That is why they are trying to give courses on not marriage but on anand karaj which there is a difference!

VJKK VJKF

/Cloud