Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

Servant Leadership? The answer to the world’s leadership issues?

singhbj singh    1,136

“The servant-leader begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve first the followers and believes that leading is a by-product of serving, whereas the leader-first believes that one is call to lead by being served and supported by followers.”

“Serve to Lead” 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2017/06/28/servant-leadership-the-answer-to-the-worlds-leadership-issues/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Is it because it is too long? I mean I can't read Gurmukhi so what you could do is read the transliteration or if not, what I do is I listen to it while reading it. This way I get the pronunciation correct and it's more faster. Just have full dhiaan while doing this though.
    • https://psmag.com/.amp/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success  
    • I listen to mine coz my attention span is not too good these days with my son around. Do half and listen to half.  At least your ears will hear it. That is equal to doing it. When you know it off head after continuous listening theb you might find it easier to concentrate when doing it yourself.  Otherwise it is fine to take a break, get up walk around and come back refreshed to continue.   
    • Any update on these Sikhs? 
    • Vahiguroo Proactive Jio,  You are so frankly correct, but why did Guru Gobind Singh Jio pledge His entire Family for cused, and ungrateful hind kaum...evil gangu caused trouble for Mata Gujri Kaur Jio atey Char Sahibzade Jio...Guru Arjan Dev Jio also put to torture due to evil hind backstabbing, while in both situations evil musalman carried out evil actions. As for our own sikh puppets, so true also, as my sis is one evil puppet of maya, but on the other hand she has been a great financial asset and help to my puppet to her family, and me. Khalsa Aid is not the only sikh org, serving musalman, other kaum more than our own jio_/\_.  In this situation, I feel our suffering kaum not doing something right in their personal lives or bad karam to pay, as in my personal situation ji_/\_. Our Great Guru Jio's game of love is truly Guru bin ...unable to comprehend_/\_, but keeping up with right thought, word, and actions to help others and ourselves we must as Sikhs PROUD TO BE SIKHS_/\_!  Here, I ask Guru Maharaj Jio many times, if You are doer, why? So, why we have to pay for bad karam, and why not make all creation Khalsa as He has instant power to do so?_/\_ Just know also, that as Gurbani reminds, Vahiguroo is doer of EVERY action, thought, and word, so all that happens is good...and I understood this when I helped a fellow Sikh, and non Sikh, then got like a slap in face, because person/s treated me like I was the trouble ji_/\_;). One example, a sindi mona doing chakr seva at Gurduara vs allowing Sikh keertani, to my disappointment, so I ask in ardas to Guru Maharaj to intervene.  Same keertani was serving karah parsad to all sangat (wealthy non practising), and totally ignored gareeb me?_/\_  So sindhi mona heart is Khalsa_/\_ Paviterr Charan hath jorr benti bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio atey Sabna Nu_/\_