Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

i just have a quick question, why is sridasam.org not working? It's been down for a long time. Also, I don't want to make a controversy on maharaj di bani 

bhul chuk maaf 

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

They are probably rebuilding the site from scratch since backups could've been erased.

Guest Jacfsing2

For the time being use SearchGurbani, SriGranth was also having this problem, and now it's fixed. You might have to wait till they focus on SriDasam.

On 6/25/2017 at 10:19 PM, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

i just have a quick question, why is sridasam.org not working? It's been down for a long time.

Yeah, you've got that right. It went down in the start of this year, so it's been, what, half a year to load backups? Are they typing the text back in manually?

Now, I know it's a labor of love, since the site is free, but still, backups, people.

Btw, would this be the appropriate time to complain about the non-meaningful page numbering on sridasam? The "page numbers" are just completely arbitrary, and they don't help when you want to tell someone what page a given line is on. It would have been helpful if they had numbered the pages according to the widespread 1428-page Dasam Granth Sahib printing.