Depression and sadness after marriage

Guest Pappi

38 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

True for working middle class not low & high.

I would love to see a comparative table of when which Mahapurakh got married.

By Mahapurakh I mean those who wrote Gurbani.

Well they do say that the low and high have more in common with each other than the middle.

48 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well they do say that the low and high have more in common with each other than the middle.

ਜਿਸੁ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਤਿਸੈ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਚਿੰਤਾ ॥

The household which is filled with abundance - that household suffers anxiety.

ਜਿਸੁ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਥੋਰੀ ਸੁ ਫਿਰੈ ਭ੍ਰਮੰਤਾ ॥

One whose household has little, wanders around searching for more.

ਦੁਹੂ ਬਿਵਸਥਾ ਤੇ ਜੋ ਮੁਕਤਾ ਸੋਈ ਸੁਹੇਲਾ ਭਾਲੀਐ ॥੧॥

He alone is happy and at peace, who is liberated from both conditions. ||1||

That's why middle class lifestyle is best

ਛੋਡਿ ਬਹੈ ਤਉ ਛੂਟੈ ਨਾਹੀ ॥

He may try to abandon Maya, but he is not released.

ਜਉ ਸੰਚੈ ਤਉ ਭਉ ਮਨ ਮਾਹੀ ॥

If he collects things, then his mind is afraid of losing them.

ਇਸ ਹੀ ਮਹਿ ਜਿਸ ਕੀ ਪਤਿ ਰਾਖੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਸਾਧੂ ਚਉਰੁ ਢਾਲੀਐ ॥੬॥

I wave the fly-brush over that holy person, whose honor is protected in the midst of Maya. ||6||

Carefree stage is achieved by Waheguru ji's Kirpa 

https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/3733/43354

1 hour ago, silverSingh said:

'He alone is happy and at peace, who is liberated fform both conditions' can only be achieved by doing naam simran and not by having just enough matierial goods so you don't have to look for them anymore.  This liberation can be achieved by doing naam simran even if you have more than you can handle or less than you desire.

And 'I wave the fly-brush over that holy person, whose honor is protected in the midst of Maya' means that since it is only possible to achieve liberation by doing naam simran, it does not matter whether one is a middle class or a low class, or whether one is rich or poor. Liberation has to be worked on regardless of one's class, and once one is liberated oneself in this way the Guru Sahib says that he would 'wave the fly-brush over that holy person' because only through naam simran and liberation this person's honor has been saved.

You are misintepreting the Bani to suit your class theory,  is very strange.

There is no misinterpretation, as per the verse midway is most favourable.

However negative consequence of being high & low are mentioned in the Shabad.

In this age talks have little effect, people are inspired by real living example not dead men.

Now who according to you qualifies to be called a Sadhu or holy man according to this Shabad.

Name & then prove !

40 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

i thought you were using these verses to support your class theory, high and low class, and not state of mind.  You can be pretty ambiguous at times, honestly. There are no dead men or women as far as I am concerned, they might not be here with us in their physical forms but their words are immortal and will live forever.

Sadhu or a holy man, is a soul that is detached from maya, in constant touch with the naam and operates only as a witness. It witnesses everything that constitutes maya without becoming attached to it and remains forever immersed in Vaheguru's rememberance. Well, i can't name anyone at the moment because the Shabad does not mention it. If it is mentioned in the verses above please do tell me,because I can't find it.

Not my theory, it's "Dhur Ki Bani"

One can be liberated by following middle path or middle class lifestyle.

Concept of Sadhu being a soul & not body doesn't go with many verses in Gurbani 

For example 

ਚਾਰਿ ਪਦਾਰਥ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਮਾਗੈ ॥

One who prays for the four cardinal blessings

ਸਾਧ ਜਨਾ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਲਾਗੈ ॥

should commit himself to the service of the Saints

---------------------------

ਜਬ ਤੇ ਦਰਸਨ ਭੇਟੇ ਸਾਧੂ ਭਲੇ ਦਿਨਸ ਓਇ ਆਏ ॥

Ever since I obtained the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy, my days have been blessed and prosperous.

----------------------------

ਜਿਉ ਧਰਤੀ ਚਰਣ ਤਲੇ ਤੇ ਊਪਰਿ ਆਵੈ ਤਿਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਧ ਜਨਾ ਜਗਤੁ ਆਣਿ ਸਭੁ ਪੈਰੀ ਪਾਏ ॥੪॥੧॥੧੨॥

As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. ||4||1||12||

So how is Sangat going to follow & benefit from these teachings ?