Spiritual experiences

Guest Guest1212

Guest Guest1212

Can someone share some personal  Spiritual experiences or unusual things or feelings when doing simran, path , kirtan or just in general. I need the motivation as I am getting lazier with my amrit vela, also how do I know I am losing my sins and filth since I have plenty. Sometimes my forehead itches in the middle relatively, and I had a strong sensation that I was about to have darshan of Vageguru/God/Guru ji but then nothing happened. Very sad and doscouraged. Also my mouth goes numb sometimes during simran and I hear ringing pulsing and staticy sounds? please help and thank you

This kind of topics are usually not answered here my friends. People got more interest in other topics like boyfriend girlfriend. Even i am not surr my comment will be posted or nor although I haven't used any bad word against anyone.

i dont know who are the admins, I don't know they r good or bad or what, but if this website name is "sangat", then admins shud nt delete any comment untill its vulgar or bad or hurtful to someone.

I haven't made acnt here but many times I replied to come topics and very rarely it gets accepted by admins.

Anyways my friend u should read the book"bandginaama by bhai raghvir singh"

I recently read it and its very very motivational i m sure this book will make u get up and do simran 12-15am in the morning. It includes all his spiritual experiences 

second book is "ardaas" by same person, its good too but bandginama is really good

On 21/6/2017 at 9:51 AM, Guest Guest1212 said:

1) Can someone share some personal  Spiritual experiences or unusual things or feelings when doing simran, path , kirtan or just in general.

2) I need the motivation as I am getting lazier with my amrit vela,

3) also how do I know I am losing my sins and filth since I have plenty.

4) Sometimes my forehead itches in the middle relatively, and I had a strong sensation that I was about to have darshan of Vageguru/God/Guru ji but then nothing happened. Very sad and doscouraged.

Also my mouth goes numb sometimes during simran and I hear ringing pulsing and staticy sounds? please help and thank you

Dear Guest Guest1212,

fllowing are 4 personal answers to your above 4 points:

1) The only feeling that one should have during that  of spiritual /bhakti  moments, should be like when a lover goes to meet and being in the company of the beloved, with full of joy and enthusiasm, in our case with Guru Jee and Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

2) The fact that one engages in His bhakti, should be more than any other motivations. For He is the only Sach, rest is all koor.

He is unseen yet, still He is the only permanent eternal Truth, Evrything else is seen, yet it is all maya, koor. Be thankful to Him, for putting in you, even the thoughts of worshipping Him. Brother you have so much grace, bakshish on you, what else motivation do you need?

3) That time will also come. For example you want to look your face in a pond, where there the water is muddy and has waves, naturally you can not; for that you have to wait, so that the water calms and becomes waveless, and the mud goes to the bottom of the pond, then only, you will be able to see your face, in those waters...

In a similar way, our sins are countless, are akhoot, there is no such cleanser in the triloki creation which can erase them, except, for His Day Meher, His kirpa, His bakshish, which will purify us duely, but for that, we have to stay at the doors of His Darbar, as kookars, come whatever it may, be ups or downs, there is no other " thao"...

4) Our duty is to stay engaged in His bhakti, without analyzing. The moment we analyze anything, the mind enters into action by calculations, by sensations, then we loose our force, our concentration, our focus on Him.

The purpose of His bhakti, is to becme mindless, thoughtless, for it is our mind, the barrier between Him and us.

The moment you pay attention, with fully concentrated bhakti, then brother, there is no force in the whole creation, which can stop you from getting pulled towards Him by His love, and prevent you of having His darshan.

Have faith in Him, no matter if it is our last breath, even then, that is more worthy, then any other karam, for you are giving/surrendering yourself to Him, and none other.

That is all what bhakti is about: love, faith, preseverence.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.