Jump to content
Big_Tera

Whats the low down in East London

Recommended Posts

I used to live in east london about 10 years ago. In gants hill, Ilford, seven kings areas. It was actually very nice during that time. Nice area to live in and still is in certain parts. Mostly Sikh/Hindu sri lankans in the area back then. 

Having visited again after so many years. Some areas feel like down town islamabad. Especialy ilford lane. people walking around in full islamic robes. But thats probably down to ramadam month. But none the less. Mostly muslim foods shops from top to bottom. While the Sikh population has declined. Only ones left are the newly arrived fresh off the bananna boat ( in search of a better phrase)

Whats happening down there? Looks like the whole area has gone down hill. 

From what I have heard is many muslims from the nearby borough of walthamstow which has a big muslim population have crossed over and moved to Redbridge. Not sure why they have done this. But guessing most prefer Redbridge then walthamstow. 

Hardly ever See any brit born Sikh crews about as i used to. Mostly see the pendu punjabis all over the place walking around like they are in some pendu village acting like some hereos. 

 

 

 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I used to live in east london about 10 years ago. In gants hill, Ilford, seven kings areas. It was actually very nice during that time. Nice area to live in and still is in certain parts. Mostly Sikh/Hindu sri lankans in the area back then. 

Having visited again after so many years. Some areas feel like down town islamabad. Especialy ilford lane. people walking around in full islamic robes. But thats probably down to ramadam month. But none the less. Mostly muslim foods shops from top to bottom. While the Sikh population has declined. Only ones left are the newly arrived fresh off the bananna boat ( in search of a better phrase)

Whats happening down there? Looks like the whole area has gone down hill. 

From what I have heard is many muslims from the nearby borough of walthamstow which has a big muslim population have crossed over and moved to Redbridge. Not sure why they have done this. But guessing most prefer Redbridge then walthamstow. 

Hardly ever See any brit born Sikh crews about as i used to. Mostly see the pendu punjabis all over the place walking around like they are in some pendu village acting like some hereos. 

 

 

 

Probably setting up more base camps to launch attacks from lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Probably setting up more base camps to launch attacks from lol.

no joke - they had police raids connected to London Attack picked up 8 from Dagenham, 3-5 Barking, 3 last week from Ilford.

I have been in Newbury Park since 99 and yes It was great when we got here , Ilford lane was a mix of Hindu and sikh businesses with the occasional pakstani grocers now it is turning into a panstained third world bazaar hell because they've flaunted planning and health and safety laws to jam multiple businesses into single shop footprints and have they cheek to call it plazas . All the new businesses are owned by muslims now

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess; Sikh, Punjabi & Afghani shop keeper's are moving to Greener pastures.

Probably Canada.

Or is it kids of traders no longer want to pursue this occupation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bound to happen islamification has been going on for years while sleeping liberal far left nutjobs who live in spacious green areas with no muslim mass immigration including some far leftist sikhs who were preaching inter-faith tolerance and harmony meanwhile the islamists were plotting taking over gradually.

You could see the writing on the wall with mass muslim migration it doesn't take a genius to work out that 52 muslim countries in the world all of them 3rd world economic poor with huge numbers of people seeking a better life in the west.

And the west keeps illegal war bombing or aiding terrorist jihadi  plots in muslim countries toppling secular arab regimes and then wonder why muslims wonna escape the violence and head on over to relatively peaceful western nations.

And as a result you get relatively co-existing faith communities being flooded with huge numbers of muslims who change the dynamics of society and the local community and it creates ghettos of muslims against their non-muslim neighbors.

Edited by genie
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I'm sorry but by whose authority SWAT voluteering sikhs to guard masjids for muslman ?

I'm sorry since when have we abandoned our own gurdwarey to protect someone else's place of worship , especially those who scheme and plan our kaum's downfall within their 'prayer' groups?  

SWAT should stick to langar sewa to the homeless that's the khalsa's job , leave bodyguarding duties to the police, security firms  or even thakadey musley

 

Your right.

Are SWAT doing that? if so they need to be called out for this fooliness.

I too felt very sorry for the people people trapped in that london tower fire with all those innocent families and kids burned to death it was horrific and reminded me of similar how our 5,000 innocent Sikh brothers and sisters were raped, murdered and burned to horrific death using kerosene in front of their families within just 3 days of state sanctioned violence in new delhi by congress party members. I was proud of our Sikh community charities stepping up and giving the grenfell tower survivors food, clothes aid and support.

However Its all well and good caring for other human beings irrespective of faith when in need but we should not forget the agenda of the ideology that community comes from which is taking over non-muslim lands through mass birth rate demographics, mass conversions or the eventual violent conquest.

While we can help our fellow human in times of need and distress we should not neglect our own community nor forget the wider agenda of a community whose end goal mission is to take over every non-muslim nations eventually.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

London is a 3 rd world dumping ground.  Not many people speak English there.  London has lost its working class roots.  Must reverse the racial demographics  to 1983 to save London. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genie said:

Your right.

Are SWAT doing that? if so they need to be called out for this fooliness.

I too felt very sorry for the people people trapped in that london tower fire with all those innocent families and kids burned to death it was horrific and reminded me of similar how our 5,000 innocent Sikh brothers and sisters were raped, murdered and burned to horrific death using kerosene in front of their families within just 3 days of state sanctioned violence in new delhi by congress party members. I was proud of our Sikh community charities stepping up and giving the grenfell tower survivors food, clothes aid and support.

However Its all well and good caring for other human beings irrespective of faith when in need but we should not forget the agenda of the ideology that community comes from which is taking over non-muslim lands through mass birth rate demographics, mass conversions or the eventual violent conquest.

While we can hel

p our fellow human in times of need and distress we should not neglect our own community nor forget the wider agenda of a community whose end goal mission is to take over every non-muslim nations eventually.

https://twitter.com/SwatLondon/status/876697205368868864/photo/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

This is the exact sort of thing that makes people think there's no difference between Sikhs and muslim.

and the amount of self-congratulatory comments makes me want to <banned word filter activated> slap  some sense into them. Yes not all muslims are evil , groomers or generally underhand but the majority here do not wish us or anyone else well

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I used to live in east london about 10 years ago. In gants hill, Ilford, seven kings areas. It was actually very nice during that time. Nice area to live in and still is in certain parts. Mostly Sikh/Hindu sri lankans in the area back then. 

Having visited again after so many years. Some areas feel like down town islamabad. Especialy ilford lane. people walking around in full islamic robes. But thats probably down to ramadam month. But none the less. Mostly muslim foods shops from top to bottom. While the Sikh population has declined. Only ones left are the newly arrived fresh off the bananna boat ( in search of a better phrase)

Whats happening down there? Looks like the whole area has gone down hill. 

From what I have heard is many muslims from the nearby borough of walthamstow which has a big muslim population have crossed over and moved to Redbridge. Not sure why they have done this. But guessing most prefer Redbridge then walthamstow. 

Hardly ever See any brit born Sikh crews about as i used to. Mostly see the pendu punjabis all over the place walking around like they are in some pendu village acting like some hereos. 

 

 

 

I am sure you have mentioned on a thread not too long ago that you lived in East London and wanted to move out and asked where to move.

But that was not 10 years ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The London accent has changed 

 People are speaking with an Arab/English accent that goes for non muslims. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

It's sad really they mostly doing it for PR purposes they stoop to these depths to get "brown points" in the media.

I suspect they dont really want muslims turning up at their gurdwaras praying in them they just saying it cos they've said it to others on social media when islamic nutjobs did the attacks so they gotta be seen to be consistent.

 

Edited by genie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×