Whats the low down in East London

Big_Tera

On 6/29/2017 at 4:24 PM, dallysingh101 said:

With girls, in the early stages they are probably wondering how bad the effects will be after reconstructive surgery/healing etc. I think they might be secretly hopeful it wont be too bad. God knows how it effects them long term but people are adaptable. I remember one bird I met in her late 40s (I think) crying to me about its so hard now, because when she was younger she'd get all the attention from blokes and have them running around after her - and now she doesn't. I didn't have much sympathy for her. 

Problem with 5hit like this acid attack is that it sets a precedent, and gives ideas to other fudhoos in the local area. 

Where are you based destruction? What country? 

See HG's vid fuel crisis. Apllies to destruction's question. I doubt they will return to read it. 

On 1/31/2022 at 4:48 PM, dallysingh101 said:

You might want to check out Goodmayes. Chigwell is posh as f**k. Don't know Woodford. Romford is like old east London a bit, lots of wannabe white 'wide boys' there apparently? lol

I know people who live/lived in Chigwell and have visited them, and it is not all posh from what I see.

Also, it's got a lot of 'new money' rich types that live there rather than traditionally wealthy families, think 'Birds of a Feather' from TV

Birds of a Feather (TV Series 1989–2020) - IMDb

I know Asians that have moved from East Ham to Romford as well, the 'white flight' will likely continue moving outwards...