Whats the low down in East London

Big_Tera

55 minutes ago, satsangee said:

Yes they do go to leafy suburbs, and then they all move there.

Lordin it up over everyone else.

I'm assuming the first pioneering Muslim families to move into a well-to-do white area aren't too pleased when their co-religionists begin populating that same area a few decades down the line? Or do they welcome the new arrivals as a sign of strength in numbers? If not, do these original Muslim families decide to move on or stick it out?

33 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm assuming the first pioneering Muslim families to move into a well-to-do white area aren't too pleased when their co-religionists begin populating that same area a few decades down the line? Or do they welcome the new arrivals as a sign of strength in numbers? If not, do these original Muslim families decide to move on or stick it out?

There are a segment of muslims that want to get away from other muslims.

These are the first ones that move to the Sikh areas.

They prefer living amongst Sikhs and others than their own.

I think these types are very aware of what their community is like. They will publicly show some solidarity but privately admit something else.

If you talk to these Muslims on an individual basis, they are very candid on their community.

Anyone in E.L watch out for this c**t. He's from around the Canning Town area. 

He is described as a white man, around 6ft tall and of stocky build with short fair hair. He is known to frequent the Canning Town area of east London, police said.

Officers have advised members of the public not to approach Tomlin but to dial 999 immediately if they see him.

john-tomlin.jpg?w=736

acid.png.c802a6306d4c5ee8575a672478ad296b.png

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/photo-teardrop-tattooed-man-wanted-after-acid-attack-aspiring-model-21st-birthday-1628329?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss-inner&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

Gosh, that is so sad.

However I wonder how a lot of these females feel afterwards an acid attack..those who are hung up about their looks and think they are gods gift to men. Wonder how they feel once they know they are disfigured and will longer look "beautiful"

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think them being stuck up about their looks justifies this sort of thing in any way.

It reminds me of Baba Nanak's word's in Babbur vani  when he talks about attractive women's looks (that they were proud of) now becoming a liability when Babur's soldiers went on the prowl for female slaves. 

I never meant that dalsingh..just wanted to say I wonder how a woman who is stuck up about her looks and if she had acid on her, how her mental state would be/thoughts etc.

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

With girls, in the early stages they are probably wondering how bad the effects will be after reconstructive surgery/healing etc. I think they might be secretly hopeful it wont be too bad. God knows how it effects them long term but people are adaptable. I remember one bird I met in her late 40s (I think) crying to me about its so hard now, because when she was younger she'd get all the attention from blokes and have them running around after her - and now she doesn't. I didn't have much sympathy for her. 

Problem with 5hit like this acid attack is that it sets a precedent, and gives ideas to other fudhoos in the local area. 

Where are you based destruction? What country? 

West London

• 4 years later...

@dallysingh101   @jkvlondon

what parts of 'East London' are nice to live in now?

I don't mean the areas near the City/Blackwall Tunnel which are 'proper' East London traditionally, but now have a lot of the young middle class professionals

I mean somewhere where there's a Gurdwara within a mile and/or are bordering Essex towns?

What is Woodford like ? What's Romford like ? 

I know Chigwell a little

22 hours ago, Premi5 said:

@dallysingh101   @jkvlondon

what parts of 'East London' are nice to live in now?

I don't mean the areas near the City/Blackwall Tunnel which are 'proper' East London traditionally, but now have a lot of the young middle class professionals

I mean somewhere where there's a Gurdwara within a mile and/or are bordering Essex towns?

What is Woodford like ? What's Romford like ? 

I know Chigwell a little

You might want to check out Goodmayes. Chigwell is posh as f**k. Don't know Woodford. Romford is like old east London a bit, lots of wannabe white 'wide boys' there apparently? lol