Big_Tera

Whats the low down in East London

78 posts in this topic

I used to live in east london about 10 years ago. In gants hill, Ilford, seven kings areas. It was actually very nice during that time. Nice area to live in and still is in certain parts. Mostly Sikh/Hindu sri lankans in the area back then. 

Having visited again after so many years. Some areas feel like down town islamabad. Especialy ilford lane. people walking around in full islamic robes. But thats probably down to ramadam month. But none the less. Mostly muslim foods shops from top to bottom. While the Sikh population has declined. Only ones left are the newly arrived fresh off the bananna boat ( in search of a better phrase)

Whats happening down there? Looks like the whole area has gone down hill. 

From what I have heard is many muslims from the nearby borough of walthamstow which has a big muslim population have crossed over and moved to Redbridge. Not sure why they have done this. But guessing most prefer Redbridge then walthamstow. 

Hardly ever See any brit born Sikh crews about as i used to. Mostly see the pendu punjabis all over the place walking around like they are in some pendu village acting like some hereos. 

Edited by Big_Tera
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I used to live in east london about 10 years ago. In gants hill, Ilford, seven kings areas. It was actually very nice during that time. Nice area to live in and still is in certain parts. Mostly Sikh/Hindu sri lankans in the area back then. 

Having visited again after so many years. Some areas feel like down town islamabad. Especialy ilford lane. people walking around in full islamic robes. But thats probably down to ramadam month. But none the less. Mostly muslim foods shops from top to bottom. While the Sikh population has declined. Only ones left are the newly arrived fresh off the bananna boat ( in search of a better phrase)

From what I have heard is many muslims from the nearby borough of walthamstow which has a big muslim population have crossed over and moved to Redbridge. Not sure why they have done this. But guessing most prefer Redbridge then walthamstow. 

Hardly ever See any brit born Sikh crews about as i used to. Mostly see the pendu punjabis all over the place walking around like they are in some pendu village acting like some hereos. 

Probably setting up more base camps to launch attacks from lol.

3 people like this

46 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Probably setting up more base camps to launch attacks from lol.

no joke - they had police raids connected to London Attack picked up 8 from Dagenham, 3-5 Barking, 3 last week from Ilford.

I have been in Newbury Park since 99 and yes It was great when we got here , Ilford lane was a mix of Hindu and sikh businesses with the occasional pakstani grocers now it is turning into a panstained third world bazaar hell because they've flaunted planning and health and safety laws to jam multiple businesses into single shop footprints and have they cheek to call it plazas . All the new businesses are owned by muslims now

4 people like this

My guess; Sikh, Punjabi & Afghani shop keeper's are moving to Greener pastures.

Probably Canada.

Or is it kids of traders no longer want to pursue this occupation.

Bound to happen islamification has been going on for years while sleeping liberal far left nutjobs who live in spacious green areas with no muslim mass immigration including some far leftist sikhs who were preaching inter-faith tolerance and harmony meanwhile the islamists were plotting taking over gradually.

You could see the writing on the wall with mass muslim migration it doesn't take a genius to work out that 52 muslim countries in the world all of them 3rd world economic poor with huge numbers of people seeking a better life in the west.

And the west keeps illegal war bombing or aiding terrorist jihadi  plots in muslim countries toppling secular arab regimes and then wonder why muslims wonna escape the violence and head on over to relatively peaceful western nations.

And as a result you get relatively co-existing faith communities being flooded with huge numbers of muslims who change the dynamics of society and the local community and it creates ghettos of muslims against their non-muslim neighbors.

Edited by genie
4 people like this

40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I'm sorry but by whose authority SWAT voluteering sikhs to guard masjids for muslman ?

I'm sorry since when have we abandoned our own gurdwarey to protect someone else's place of worship , especially those who scheme and plan our kaum's downfall within their 'prayer' groups?  

SWAT should stick to langar sewa to the homeless that's the khalsa's job , leave bodyguarding duties to the police, security firms  or even thakadey musley

Your right.

Are SWAT doing that? if so they need to be called out for this fooliness.

I too felt very sorry for the people people trapped in that london tower fire with all those innocent families and kids burned to death it was horrific and reminded me of similar how our 5,000 innocent Sikh brothers and sisters were raped, murdered and burned to horrific death using kerosene in front of their families within just 3 days of state sanctioned violence in new delhi by congress party members. I was proud of our Sikh community charities stepping up and giving the grenfell tower survivors food, clothes aid and support.

However Its all well and good caring for other human beings irrespective of faith when in need but we should not forget the agenda of the ideology that community comes from which is taking over non-muslim lands through mass birth rate demographics, mass conversions or the eventual violent conquest.

While we can help our fellow human in times of need and distress we should not neglect our own community nor forget the wider agenda of a community whose end goal mission is to take over every non-muslim nations eventually.

2 people like this

London is a 3 rd world dumping ground.  Not many people speak English there.  London has lost its working class roots.  Must reverse the racial demographics  to 1983 to save London. 

1 hour ago, genie said:

Your right.

Are SWAT doing that? if so they need to be called out for this fooliness.

I too felt very sorry for the people people trapped in that london tower fire with all those innocent families and kids burned to death it was horrific and reminded me of similar how our 5,000 innocent Sikh brothers and sisters were raped, murdered and burned to horrific death using kerosene in front of their families within just 3 days of state sanctioned violence in new delhi by congress party members. I was proud of our Sikh community charities stepping up and giving the grenfell tower survivors food, clothes aid and support.

However Its all well and good caring for other human beings irrespective of faith when in need but we should not forget the agenda of the ideology that community comes from which is taking over non-muslim lands through mass birth rate demographics, mass conversions or the eventual violent conquest.

While we can hel

p our fellow human in times of need and distress we should not neglect our own community nor forget the wider agenda of a community whose end goal mission is to take over every non-muslim nations eventually.

https://twitter.com/SwatLondon/status/876697205368868864/photo/1

30 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

This is the exact sort of thing that makes people think there's no difference between Sikhs and muslim.

and the amount of self-congratulatory comments makes me want to <banned word filter activated> slap  some sense into them. Yes not all muslims are evil , groomers or generally underhand but the majority here do not wish us or anyone else well

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I am sure you have mentioned on a thread not too long ago that you lived in East London and wanted to move out and asked where to move.

But that was not 10 years ago.

1 person likes this

The London accent has changed 

People are speaking with an Arab/English accent that goes for non muslims. 

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

It's sad really they mostly doing it for PR purposes they stoop to these depths to get "brown points" in the media.

I suspect they dont really want muslims turning up at their gurdwaras praying in them they just saying it cos they've said it to others on social media when islamic nutjobs did the attacks so they gotta be seen to be consistent.

Edited by genie

2 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

The London accent has changed 

People are speaking with an Arab/English accent that goes for non muslims. 

I switch between posh office and cockney ..me no speaky arabi

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, genie said:

It's sad really they mostly doing it for PR purposes they stoop to these depths to get "brown points" in the media.

I suspect they dont really want muslims turning up at their gurdwaras praying in them they just saying it cos they've said it to others on social media when islamic nutjobs did the attacks so they gotta be seen to be consistent.

it's worse they want us to go stand outside masjids instead

2 people like this

On 2017-6-19 at 1:00 PM, SantSapai said:

Vaheguru...

The place is a cesspit now.

Gants Hill was once a great area full of hardworking and respected Panjabi Sikh and Hindu's, Jews, Gujarati's, South Indians who all get on well. It was always seen as one of the upper areas in the Redbrigde borough.

Now it is full of Musilman. They have totally taken over. Bengali, Mirpuri and the odd Pataans.

Ilford Lane is just a mini Karachi or Lahore.

Seven Kings (once known as Seven Singh's) is now Islamabad. 

They have even gone out further a field these days and taken over Goodmayes, Dagenham, Barking and parts of Romford.

On the North side of Ilford, Barkingside, Cranbrook, Redbridge, Fairlop, Newbury Park and Hainault are pretty much in the process of being transformed into Pakistan. 

You used to be able to walk about freely and get respected by locals when they saw a Sikh with his/her Dhumalla but now the locals are the type where they will deliberately shout "oh paaji/sardaar ji/balle balle".

They gather in small groups like sheep. Too afraid to say something on their own.

They have really put the EAST in East London.

Akaal  

Yeah I agree. I remember in particular. Barkingside Gants hill where I lived was a wonderful place. Mostly white and Sikh and Indian community there back in the day. Completley crime free. A peaceful haven away from the hell hole of Newham. 

The reason for this was that all the houses were privatley owned. There were no council estates where you would get muslims living in claiming benefits ect. 

What has changed in the space if 10 -15 years. A number of things. 

Firstly white flight. Alot of Whites have gone further out as they dont want to live with the riff raff that has recentley moved in. 

Secondly the Redbridge Housing stock. Many landlords instead of living in their houses have rented them out to the private sector and to the council. 

What has effectively happend is that muslims on beneifts have got accomodation in these houses free of charge. As they would never have been able to afford to live in these high end areas without this. 

Many people have bought up properties in the local areas and have rented them out. Hence we now have all types of people in the areas. Who have no jobs but are claiming housing benefit. The community has gone down hill due to this. With all sorts now living here such as eastern eurpeans, asylum seekers ect. 

Thirdly

Redbridge is bordered by 2 boroughs with the highest muslim pakistani population in the country. 

Newham and Walthamstow. Many of these low lifes have sold up their properties in these boroughs and gone to Redbridge. This is a fact that I have heard from many muslims themselves. 

Edited by Big_Tera
4 people like this

On 2017-6-19 at 11:13 AM, jkvlondon said:

no joke - they had police raids connected to London Attack picked up 8 from Dagenham, 3-5 Barking, 3 last week from Ilford.

I have been in Newbury Park since 99 and yes It was great when we got here , Ilford lane was a mix of Hindu and sikh businesses with the occasional pakstani grocers now it is turning into a panstained third world bazaar hell because they've flaunted planning and health and safety laws to jam multiple businesses into single shop footprints and have they cheek to call it plazas . All the new businesses are owned by muslims now

Yep muslims are more buisness oreintated community. ie most are self employed hence why we see this. Also majority of these busneses are restaurants. 

Newbury was a great place once now it is slowly becoming islamfied. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Funny how most of the places people have mentioned as going downhill aren't even in East London. If the postcode doesn't start with E - it's not East London. Newbury Park, Barkingside, Gants Hill are Essex. And I guess a lot of people's parents here did the usual 'run to the white suburbs' as soon as made a penny - only to find that whites run off deeper into Essex as a consequence. ha ha!

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Funny how most of the places people have mentioned as going downhill aren't even in East London. If the postcode doesn't start with E - it's not East London. Newbury Park, Barkingside, Gants Hill are Essex. And I guess a lot of people's parents here did the usual 'run to the white suburbs' as soon as made a penny - only to find that whites run off deeper into Essex as a consequence. ha ha!

stop right there , I was born in newham  , lived in poplar until about six years we moved to a larger flat in Hoxton, Hackney, lived in Bethnal Green now Newbury Park ALL of those are considered East London because that's where they are, granted Newbury is Greater London , parts of Hoxton were N1 but they were nowhere near the north Islington etc .my street we lived on n1 and other side was E2...

3 people like this

There is a pecking order which sets off a chain reaction. Bengalis move into Paki areas which shifts into Indian and Sikh areas which shifts out the goreh.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

stop right there , I was born in newham  , lived in poplar until about six years we moved to a larger flat in Hoxton, Hackney, lived in Bethnal Green now Newbury Park ALL of those are considered East London because that's where they are, granted Newbury is Greater London , parts of Hoxton were N1 but they were nowhere near the north Islington etc .my street we lived on n1 and other side was E2...

Newbury Park, Gants Hill, Barkingside etc. don't even have the feeling of East London and the people who grow up there aren't remotely like eastenders. Simple fact. I have relatives you've grown up there and don't consider themselves as east londoners but rather essex folk. 

I just wonder, when the white cockneys originally 'white flighted' into Essex did some of the original inhabitants there also lament the way they were 'bringing down the neighbourhood'. 

As for the OP, given demographics, trying to run away from sullay is going to be an exercise in futility because there are so many of them. 

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Newbury Park, Gants Hill, Barkingside etc. don't even have the feeling of East London and the people who grow up there aren't remotely like eastenders. Simple fact. I have relatives you've grown up there and don't consider themselves as east londoners but rather essex folk. 

I just wonder, when the white cockneys originally 'white flighted' into Essex did some of the original inhabitants there also lament the way they were 'bringing down the neighbourhood'. 

As for the OP, given demographics, trying to run away from sullay is going to be an exercise in futility because there are so many of them. 

i dunno when we moved to hoxton in 75 it felt like newbury back in 99 meaning not overrun with scroungers, musley and the like most of the estate was white working class with real work ethics a few asian families , a few caribeeaan, a few african. The white working class hated dole scroungers with a venegence , a lot of them bought their homes in 80s and stayed therone up until now. We were a recognised family and still are in the old neighbourhood.

They were the type to shop their own if they turned bad, and regularly poured scorn on the dole guys who would drive the latest jags and beemers to the dole office and get out looking like they were beggars for officers. some had history in the location and had family businesses like a proper village.

when the balance changed because of new immigrants from bagladesh, nigeria, gambia, pakistan it changed the closeness   yeah I guess a few whiteys were put out and up sticks ,but most stayed and their kids moved on

Edited by jkvlondon
1 person likes this