India v Pakistan cricket - trouble after game

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I thought most Ramgharia /Tharkhan folk would support Kenya since it is their homeland.

Their parents perhaps, but the homegrown uk tarkhans seem to love india, its friggin annoying. On FB/twitter, all i keep seeing is bansal/jandu/panesar/bacchu/matharu/mudhar etc. Not saying there isnt any sandhu/dhillon/jassal/powar/gill/bangar/saini etc But tarkhans seem to love india, really disappointed. Their cov gurdwaras have had indira gandhi pics in there too in the past, which is unforgivable. But like i sed initially, as the yrs go on, i have noticed, less n less sikhs supporting india, so there is deffo progress in that regards.

1 hour ago, acsap said:

Are you trying to tell us that weapons help in self defense? Of course, everybody knows that! That is why Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale told every Sikh to carry modern weapons.

Anyway, do you even know how Hindus killed Sikhs? First police came and took weapons away from Sikhs and then they protected the Hindu goons who were killing and raping Sikhs. That is why it is called Genocide!

After the Sikh Genocide the Sikh killers were made ministers and MPs by more than 90 percent Hindu population.  Now I see why Hindu like you will be against Sikh freedom. 

I never said I am against Sikh freedom you one ball, Like I said dude, if Sikhs cannot control grdwaras how can they run a country? Shambles. Keep dreaming of Khalistan because that is what it will be...only a dream ,never a reality. 

1 hour ago, acsap said:

Are you trying to tell us that weapons help in self defense? Of course, everybody knows that! That is why Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale told every Sikh to carry modern weapons.

Anyway, do you even know how Hindus killed Sikhs? First police came and took weapons away from Sikhs and then they protected the Hindu goons who were killing and raping Sikhs. That is why it is called Genocide!

Keeping weapons and learning how to use them are two different things

4 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Keeping weapons and learning how to use them are two different things

12 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Their parents perhaps, but the homegrown uk tarkhans seem to love india, its friggin annoying. On FB/twitter, all i keep seeing is bansal/jandu/panesar/bacchu/matharu/mudhar etc. Not saying there isnt any sandhu/dhillon/jassal/powar/gill/bangar/saini etc But tarkhans seem to love india, really disappointed. Their cov gurdwaras have had indira gandhi pics in there too in the past, which is unforgivable. But like i sed initially, as the yrs go on, i have noticed, less n less sikhs supporting india, so there is deffo progress in that regards.

Well they should be supporting England. Norman Tebbit would be proud!?

On 20/06/2017 at 1:27 AM, StarStriker said:

Dont wanna sound casteist, but....WHY are so majority of the sikhs who support india in the cricket here in the UK all ramgharia/tarkhans? For goodness sakes, its so consistent with them, its not even funny anymore now! I also agree, we r startin to see, more and more sikhs not support india anymore now, coz theyve finally woken up! Regarding the whole dhol playin girls, there were pak girls playin dhol too, so meh.

I agree with the ramgrhria who support india, but i know jatt monars midlanders handsworth Smethwick who go to india games. It's their choice.                                  1. Do I support india? No.  but rather them than the pakis.                                      

2. Do I even like cricket. No

3. If someone gave me a ticket for India v Pakistan would I go?.  No I would sell the ticket well above the face value

4. Would I watch india v Pakistan on tv.?Flick in and out. As they maybe flash points in the crowd and may be disorder between fans 

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well they should be supporting England. Norman Tebbit would be proud!?

Ha! Very true, he kinda does have a point, but he shouldnt be shocked! Look at all the "ex-pats" living in spain, they never integrate into spanish life, atleast we brownies do here in uk. In spain they lived their 30+yrs n cant even speak the language, eat english only food n watch english tv via sky dishes. They all support england/wales/n.eire too.

7 minutes ago, Destruction said:

I never said I am against Sikh freedom you one ball, Like I said dude, if Sikhs cannot control grdwaras how can they run a country? Shambles. Keep dreaming of Khalistan because that is what it will be...only a dream ,never a reality. 

Gurdwarae for all it's faults with commitees being corrupt are fairly well run. They function as much as Gurdwarae are supposed to be run (I guess a lot of people might disagree with my comment.)

In my opinion, Khalistan can be a success.

If and when it does happen, I will look forward in Khalistan being invited to major sport events and competing with other nations.

5 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Ha! Very true, he kinda does have a point, but he shouldnt be shocked! Look at all the "ex-pats" living in spain, they never integrate into spanish life, atleast we brownies do here in uk. In spain they liver their 30+yrs n cant even speak language, eat english only food n watch english tv via sky dishes. They all support england/wales/n.eire too.

Yes the Costa Del Sol Brit.

Southern Spain aka Dagenham by the sea.

3 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

I agree with the ramgrhria who support india, but i know jatt monars midlanders handsworth Smethwick who go to india games. It's their choice.                                  1. Do I support india? No.  but rather them than the pakis.                                      

3. If someone gave me a ticket for India v Pakistan would I go?.  No I would sell the ticket well above the face value

4. Would I watch india v Pakistan on tv.?Flick in and out. As they maybe flash points in the crowd and may be disorder between fans 

Indeed.

The jatts, well theyre the majority in our panth, so u would imagine a good number who hate n good number who support india. Im not pickin on tarkhans btw, as im not from any of the major tribes within sikh panth. 

10 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

Watching a one day match is a good day out for some.

Cricket comes second to the pakora eating brigade. Plus it's a good way to gloat over Pakistanis if they lose.