Hammertime007

India v Pakistan cricket - trouble after game

35 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well they should be supporting England. Norman Tebbit would be proud!😂

Ha! Very true, he kinda does have a point, but he shouldnt be shocked! Look at all the "ex-pats" living in spain, they never integrate into spanish life, atleast we brownies do here in uk. In spain they lived their 30+yrs n cant even speak the language, eat english only food n watch english tv via sky dishes. They all support england/wales/n.eire too.

Edited by StarStriker

7 minutes ago, Destruction said:

I never said I am against Sikh freedom you one ball, Like I said dude, if Sikhs cannot control grdwaras how can they run a country? Shambles. Keep dreaming of Khalistan because that is what it will be...only a dream ,never a reality. 

Gurdwarae for all it's faults with commitees being corrupt are fairly well run. They function as much as Gurdwarae are supposed to be run (I guess a lot of people might disagree with my comment.)

In my opinion, Khalistan can be a success.

If and when it does happen, I will look forward in Khalistan being invited to major sport events and competing with other nations.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Ha! Very true, he kinda does have a point, but he shouldnt be shocked! Look at all the "ex-pats" living in spain, they never integrate into spanish life, atleast we brownies do here in uk. In spain they liver their 30+yrs n cant even speak language, eat english only food n watch english tv via sky dishes. They all support england/wales/n.eire too.

Yes the Costa Del Sol Brit.

Southern Spain aka Dagenham by the sea.

3 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

I agree with the ramgrhria who support india, but i know jatt monars midlanders handsworth Smethwick who go to india games. It's their choice.                                  1. Do I support india? No.  but rather them than the pakis.                                      

2. Do I even like cricket. No

3. If someone gave me a ticket for India v Pakistan would I go?.  No I would sell the ticket well above the face value

4. Would I watch india v Pakistan on tv.?Flick in and out. As they maybe flash points in the crowd and may be disorder between fans 

Indeed.

The jatts, well theyre the majority in our panth, so u would imagine a good number who hate n good number who support india. Im not pickin on tarkhans btw, as im not from any of the major tribes within sikh panth. 

10 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

I agree with the ramgrhria who support india, but i know jatt monars midlanders handsworth Smethwick who go to india games. It's their choice.                                  1. Do I support india? No.  but rather them than the pakis.                                      

2. Do I even like cricket. No

3. If someone gave me a ticket for India v Pakistan would I go?.  No I would sell the ticket well above the face value

4. Would I watch india v Pakistan on tv.?Flick in and out. As they maybe flash points in the crowd and may be disorder between fans 

Watching a one day match is a good day out for some.

Cricket comes second to the pakora eating brigade. Plus it's a good way to gloat over Pakistanis if they lose.

13 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Ha! Very true, he kinda does have a point, but he shouldnt be shocked! Look at all the "ex-pats" living in spain, they never integrate into spanish life, atleast we brownies do here in uk. In spain they lived their 30+yrs n cant even speak the language, eat english only food n watch english tv via sky dishes. They all support england/wales/n.eire too.

I think these days I would prefer England over India.

The minute Monty Panesar took an Indian wicket in a test match I knew it would never be the same again.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Destruction said:

I never said I am against Sikh freedom you one ball, Like I said dude, if Sikhs cannot control grdwaras how can they run a country? Shambles. Keep dreaming of Khalistan because that is what it will be...only a dream ,never a reality. 

I don't know why some retarded Sikhs with low self-esteem keep on saying that Sikhs cannot run their gurdwara sahibs.  Gurdwaras are probably some of the better run institutions compare them to mandirs or churches anytime.  Of course, like any other big institutions, gurdwaras have some problems (and you should expect that), but they are still better run than any mandir. Just like democracy in the UK and US have issues, and you should expect issues from any big institution.

Sikh Raj was better than any Hindu or Muslim  kingdom of that time. Apparently, you think retarded Hindus are running India pretty well, and Sikhs cannot do better than that.  You must be a Hindu, otherwise you will never say that. I know my fellow Sikhs, and they are much more capable than idiots who are running India.

Edited by acsap
3 people like this

On 21/06/2017 at 6:50 PM, StarStriker said:

Their parents perhaps, but the homegrown uk tarkhans seem to love india, its friggin annoying. On FB/twitter, all i keep seeing is bansal/jandu/panesar/bacchu/matharu/mudhar etc. Not saying there isnt any sandhu/dhillon/jassal/powar/gill/bangar/saini etc But tarkhans seem to love india, really disappointed. Their cov gurdwaras have had indira gandhi pics in there too in the past, which is unforgivable. But like i sed initially, as the yrs go on, i have noticed, less n less sikhs supporting india, so there is deffo progress in that regards.

Chap you've defintitely lost the plot, the majority of india cricket team support crew are the typical sharabee jutt crew..not just the freshie ones either.

A large core of tharkaans/ramgarhias being east african in backgeround dont really care about follwing india nor do they have any big attachment ot loyalty to India, it's technically just a holiday destinatiion for them.

Which Gurdwara in Coventry had a Indira Gandhi photo ? This defo sounds like another wishy washy fairy tale story, I have been to almoost every Gurdwara in cov and never heard or seen any Gurdwatra that any india related material inside the Gurdwara,

Feel free to post any evidence you have though along with your statistics to prove that the majority of india cricket team supporting Sikhs are Ramgarhias/Tharkaans....

3 people like this

I think Pakistanis deserved to celebrate in peace. So, why did a fight break out? Jealousy? Or... Let's just say a lot of betting shops hit it rich Sunday evening!

I understand Hindus in fight with Muslims BUT any Sikh involvement?? Any newspaper article showing names? Sikh arrested??

As a cricket supporter it was great to see the best team win on the day. 

I supported India as I always do. But pak played well and deserved the victory. They probably went over the top celebrating. Celebrations are fine as long they are innocent and friendly. Becoming violent is a big no no. 

Edited by Big_Tera
1 person likes this